Sep 8, 2017
Seeing this being updated gives me hope other abandoned games like Lida's Adventure might come back.
Also advice to play this while you still see it here, because it might never be updated again.

So much salt :cautious:.
The creator of lida's adventure is back dude.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
qstion does any1 know how to activate the quest button in menu list when pressing X becausse i know its there but whit save-editor online.com i canot find option to shut it on

Mewunts

Aug 29, 2018
Still can't do the third exposure in the capital, wont let me near the trigger. Its when you have to strip naked in 3 locations, the alleyway is fine, so is the top one but the one next the hanging bit isn't is there a way around it? Im also using the saves from above its the Latest Save file.
The answer is just three posts above yours (thanks Tomoto btw!) :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/fountain-of-mana-feb4-nerion.534/post-3022931

Just download the zip there, it's the full, fixed version of the release.

striker912

Mar 19, 2018
is there anyway to skip into night in the capital? also where is the masseuse job?

When i exit a building at night in the capital to do the night strip task I enter into a dialogue loop (It's night...).

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2017
is there anyway to skip into night in the capital? also where is the masseuse job?

When i exit a building at night in the capital to do the night strip task I enter into a dialogue loop (It's night...).
To skip into the night you can work in the bar
Masseuse job is in antique shop in the capital

striker912

Mar 19, 2018
i cant progress to the last T rep scene to get new panties. he tells me to come at night but hes not there. this is in the fixed version. in the earlier version he just repeats the scene after the 3 night strips but its black screen after they go upstairs.

Danton

Dec 3, 2017
Update:

Hello!
As I promised, here's the next part. I know I promised the update would be yesterday, but this stupid bug with the repeating text prevented me.
Today's release covers events in the bar.
After Ravy working five days in the bar, the visitors are becoming more and more bold. For the next four days, (until day nine), something new happens at each table.
The main events are the guy in the bandana, and the brown-haired guy at the top-right table. The choice in Bandana guy event will be important.
As always, I'm looking for your comments and bug reports.
Another update is coming soon.

Here's a mega link:

qweasdqweasd123

Feb 16, 2020
Love this game! BUG: My game crashes whenever talking to the barkeeper in the capital and taking the job both on the FEB4 and FEB17 versions. This error seems to be simple enough to fix: Script 'Game_Character' line 180: ArgumentError occured. Wrong number of arguments (5 for 3).

bp000001

Mar 24, 2018
qstion does any1 know how to activate the quest button in menu list when pressing X becausse i know its there but whit save-editor online.com i canot find option to shut it on
The quest button has been disabled because it was buggy and causing problems.

kaktus346

Feb 24, 2019
I'm having trouble with flashing the old man. I've already flashed the prisoner and laddy, I read that you're supposed to talk to t.rep to get the panties, but every time I talk to t.rep ravy just says excuse me and nothing happens. Can someone help me with this?

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I'm having trouble with flashing the old man. I've already flashed the prisoner and laddy, I read that you're supposed to talk to t.rep to get the panties, but every time I talk to t.rep ravy just says excuse me and nothing happens. Can someone help me with this?
Many people get stuck on different parts of the T.rep quest lines. There are many things that can be involved. Anyone asking for help with these will need to provide details of exactly which quest you are working on or the last part finished. Some parts need to have the capital unlocked, is it?

I try not to tell people to re-read the threads, but I can't just answer without detailed questions.

PS: there is a picture in the game folder called 'walkthrough' that answers about 90% of the questions on this forum.
If you have been told to show your panties, then you should be at the point where you can show them to the old man (Frigin North). Until you have completed that part, you will not get the new (skimpy) panties.

Mathusela

Nov 19, 2018
I did get stuck here at some point as well. Just flashing the laddy isnt enough, you need to read his mind too.

Jan 30, 2019
So using the new version from above, the quest where you strip in three places at the capital is still bugged, you can do the three spots but Ravy is invisible and no matter what i do (reload save, change clothes, sleep, work), she remains invisible.

Jul 9, 2018
So using the new version from above, the quest where you strip in three places at the capital is still bugged, you can do the three spots but Ravy is invisible and no matter what i do (reload save, change clothes, sleep, work), she remains invisible.
Just another reason why I won't be playing this game again anytime soon.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I was able to complete that quest in the current version. Ravy could strip in all three locations and was able to report back to the T. Rep.. The next part after that is bugged for me (when you get the next panties?). I have to wonder if your save is bugged. Have you tried going back to an older save? Someone posted a nice set of saves a few posts back, they might help a bit.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes