Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Anyone know how to progress the T Rep Story? He just sits in the bar in the morning and i cant talk to him. Walkthrough says to show him the dress but im wearing it and he doesnt even comment, just mentions about red wine ...

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
Just start this game, I was founded all 4 keys and I can't get in the library.
I think you have to go into the basement, fight the rat(s) and open the hidden chest. It's been a long time since I played it, so I'll go check if I'm right

Reactions: ThugBear

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
Is there any H in this game or is it just teasing? What type of chracters does she H with?

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
Is there any H in this game or is it just teasing? What type of chracters does she H with?
Its been a while but I know there was one with a dog, I think some elves? And those two main character guys. I know it was some blow jobs for sure but unsure if there was any actual sex yet or anything

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
why do I need RPGVXAce RTP for this version but not the prior. -.-'
because Nerion didn't check this box when he exported his game files
1583294075809.png

if you have the RPGVX ace program you can pretty easily fix that. just gotta load the project and then create a new game archive. it is super easy.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Just start this game, I was founded all 4 keys and I can't get in the library.
After you've found the 4 keys you have to

1) Fight the rat
The rat is in the basement of the tower, to fight it you also have to have the small rapier. this can be found in the cupboard in your room.

2)Find the location of the chest
Your farther tells you to use your mind reading capability on people as one of the NPCs knows the location but won't tell you.
The NPC you need is in the garrison, which is to the right of the castle (but still within the outer walls). The NPC is on of the guards sitting at the table.
Press 'A' before talking to someone to activate mind reading.

3)The chest is in your room but inivisible
To make it visible you have to learn Dispell. To do this go to the library in the tower and into the room at the bottom right and look at the bookcases.

Reactions: ThugBear

ThugBear

Oct 24, 2017
After you've found the 4 keys you have to

1) Fight the rat
The rat is in the basement of the tower, to fight it you also have to have the small rapier. this can be found in the cupboard in your room.

2)Find the location of the chest
Your farther tells you to use your mind reading capability on people as one of the NPCs knows the location but won't tell you.
The NPC you need is in the garrison, which is to the right of the castle (but still within the outer walls). The NPC is on of the guards sitting at the table.
Press 'A' before talking to someone to activate mind reading.

3)The chest is in your room but inivisible
To make it visible you have to learn Dispell. To do this go to the library in the tower and into the room at the bottom right and look at the bookcases.
Thanks a lot bro

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Anyone know how to move the representative quest along? Every time i talk to him he just comments about red wine, ive got the summer dress.

*EDIT* Apparently i had to talk to the commander again to get it going ...

Last edited:

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Is it possible to do the third strip scene between the two crates (in the capital)? I was able to do the first two (the one in the alley and the one at the top near the wall) but the one between the two crates near the gallows wasn't working. I can'tr walk between the two crates. I am playing the FEB 4 version.

Fakey mcFake

Apr 17, 2018
Is it possible to do the third strip scene between the two crates (in the capital)? I was able to do the first two (the one in the alley and the one at the top near the wall) but the one between the two crates near the gallows wasn't working. I can'tr walk between the two crates. I am playing the FEB 4 version.
It was fixed in the Feb17 version - you'll need to download that.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
But isn't the FEB17 version missing boys spirits? Also will old saves work?
Use the link for the walk through on page 1. There is a copy of the Feb 17 with boys there, I just downloaded it and checked it to be sure.
Old saves do work.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes