zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
I have to say avoid this game for now. For the many reasons am going to list
1. (No quest log) pretty sure people are going to get lost i know I did. Sure the game tends to say quest updated or quest completed but how can you tell? There in way too tell. This game needs a quest log to be enjoyable.
2. (Too many branching paths) If you looked at the walkthrough you can tell right away there is a lot of content but its hard to tell what too do. There is no quest marker too tell you on what is lost.
3. (Bed seems pointless) If you bother clicking on the bed she will just say its too early. So whats the point of a bed if you can't sleep. It has the marker indicating you can sleep but you can't.
4.(Clothes are lock behind quest) I was hoping on customization but that ended sadly. Like I said locked behind quest.
5.(No backlog) A backlog would be helpful since I tend to walk around finishing point A but when I want to get to point B I forget and want to look at the backlog to check what I need too do. Lucky for me I tend to save a lot so I usually go back too my previous save.
6.( The game won't tell you what too do next) During certain parts of the game I ended up walking around trying to find out what too do next. A example of this is when I got back too the commander and he told me to rest, so I went too bed but nope. So walked around trying to figure out if I did something wrong. I ended up talking to everyone until I found Thomlin. Finally I could rest. Not once did it indicate I needed to talk too Tomline.

This are just grievances I have with the game. The idea behind the game is interesting but its missing so many important things to be enjoyable.

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
This are just grievances I have with the game. The idea behind the game is interesting but its missing so many important things to be enjoyable.
1. Would definitely help. Currently I just look at the walkthrough and remember where I am with each one. It's a bit annoying but I can manage to remember where I am.
2. There aren't actually many branching paths, there are just many totally separate quest lines.
3. I don't really care what the method, but I'd really like to be able to advance time without doing anything. Right now sometimes the only way I can see is to wash dishes and that's just extremely tedious.
4. It actually makes perfect sense that they require advancing to a certain stage, pretty sure it works like this in almost any game with clothing options (though sometimes it requires a certain stat level which is only attainable by progressing with quests).
5. I suppose it would help sometimes... haven't actually loaded a previous save for that though.
6. Yeah... I actually opened up the game in RPGM editor once to figure out what the right conditions for an event were.

Personally as I have worked around those issues, for me it would be more interesting to see more content rather than improvement on those fronts. However, I think many people drop this game early due to those so it would probably help a lot with getting more players and more patrons.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
3. (Bed seems pointless) If you bother clicking on the bed she will just say its too early. So whats the point of a bed if you can't sleep. It has the marker indicating you can sleep but you can't.
Everything you said was spot on but oh god there needs to be a way to advance time other then running all over the map to find a event that advances time. This is a game that I really really want to like but as it is more a chore then anything fun.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Everything you said was spot on but oh god there needs to be a way to advance time other then running all over the map to find a event that advances time. This is a game that I really really want to like but as it is more a chore then anything fun.
You can study in the library to advance time to night.

D

Deleted member 415309

1585441167475.png
This is the T.rep quest when she needs to undress at night in the capital.
I can't access this event, there is an invisible wall.
Any idea how I can bypass that ?

fuckyouguystho

Aug 11, 2017
Is it just me, or is this release quite buggy? Three things now I've seemingly had to bust out RPGMaker and fix myself. Admittedly, some of this may have simply been me missing something, but the later bits of it seem pretty unpolished.
  • After going to Marienne at the castle, you're supposed to get a masturbation scene in bed. That scene doesn't seem to trigger. Added a "magic spot" to set the trigger objective_revealed?(14, 8). Admittedly, I'm not sure why this would be the case, since fetching your clothes after the sneaking around castle event seems to call manually_complete_quest(14), but I'm not very familiar with the intricacies of the engine itself.
  • As Harenn pointed out, one of the spots in the quest for T-rep seems inaccessible. I fixed that by removing the bottom crate, I suppose that's an easy mistake to make.
  • The event itself seems broken. Admittedly, maybe I missed something, but as far as I can tell, it's supposed to increment a counter, Exhib event count, when you expose yourself in the correct place. The problem is that at the end of the event triggered when that variable is 1, it sets it to 1 again. Presumably it's meant to set it to 2. I did that, and the event proceeded as expected.
  • On the third event, which has the drunkard in it, he gets stuck on the crates. Fixed that by removing one of the Move Down from his route, since he seems to spawn one tile down from what the author expected.
  • Once you do manage to get through this event, T-rep doesn't appear in his house, because it checks for the environment variable instead of the quest progression one. I.e. Exhbition place trep quest >= 3 instead of Exhib event count >= 3. Not that either of these get set. He appears if I manually set that variable in the exhib event.
  • Once you go through that, the game appears to freeze. From what I can tell, it comes from calling the BLOWJOB common event with SEXVAR181 = 1, SEXVAR182 = 6, SEXVAR183 = 1. The relevant bit here is:
    Code:
    Label: var2
    Conditional Branch: Variable [0182:SEXVAR182] == 6
    Conditional Branch: Variable [0101:TOP] >= 4
    Show Picture: 3, 'BLOWJOB_HSUNDRESSguy4', Upper Left (0,0), (100%,100%), 255, Normal
    Jump to Label: var2
    Which seemingly causes an infinite loop, since it doesn't touch any of the variables.
  • A lot of pictures seem broken, for that matter. For instance, the night scene in the capital has a floating Ravy picture on the side in the masturbation scene, which is disturbing to say the least.
  • The Trep quest also seems to unequip the "World model" of her clothes, while technically equipping the clothes themselves, making her appear naked.
In general, the code seems to be a complete mess, and it's almost a wonder it seems to work as well as it does. Lots of copy pasting and generally bad practices abound. Still, that some of these things are seemingly just straight up broken I didn't expect. Did I get a beta version or something?

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
In general, the code seems to be a complete mess, and it's almost a wonder it seems to work as well as it does. Lots of copy pasting and generally bad practices abound. Still, that some of these things are seemingly just straight up broken I didn't expect. Did I get a beta version or something?
The latest release is FEB17, this topic links to FEB4, most of those issues (related to completing the night exhibition) should be fixed in that since I was able to complete it successfully. So I guess, in a sense, you did get a beta version. However, after the completion and automatic returning to his house, the next checks (which don't lead to any new scenes anyway) are broken because of Switch 178: ??After trep handjob quest and Switch 196: After trep blow quest being used interchangeably, even though it seems they were intended to be the same switch.

On a somewhat unrelated note, since you're messing with RPGM already, I've tried to make a quest log for the game which follows longer storylines (per character) instead of individual quests. If you care to try, you could unpack these scripts to the game directory (they don't go into an rvdata2 nor are edited in RPGM since I found it easier to work with them that way), and add require "#{Dir.getwd}/Scripts/scripts.rb" to the beginning of main script in RPGM. Screenshot and the code zip included as attachments.

It's not complete as I messed with it only for a few nights (first time I deal with either RPGM or Ruby), but it should have the complete questlines for Bladewoods (excl gold), Neel, scouting, Marienne and Ela, and partial for Dog and feast. Uses a mix of existing objectives/switches/variables/items/selfswitches to detect objective completion.

ggnore

Jun 22, 2017
From the comments this looks like a headache to play. Before trying this, what content is there so far?

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
From the comments this looks like a headache to play. Before trying this, what content is there so far?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I find this game a joy to play. There is always going to be running about in an rpg maker game; however, this one isn't too bad in that reqard. There is very little combat so no grinding. This is a slow corruption game where the MC is doing most of her own corrupting so that is a big plus. Also, the writing is very good and the situations are generally different and fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: sauv_ and Rixen
Jul 9, 2018
Game has always been buggy since first release, nothing new there and no reason for me to play the game despite this "update."
If dev started this sometime around 2016 he should've used MV instead of shitty VX Ace, that way there wouldn't be this much problems.

elireyn

Nov 24, 2017
Can't progress with Mariene, the teleport thing. Talket to father, got the ruby, made fuel. Trying to talk to father again and nothing happenes, he doesnt give the crystal ball. Bummer :c
Also can't seem to D at the old man (north section of town)

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
Can't progress with Mariene, the teleport thing. Talket to father, got the ruby, made fuel. Trying to talk to father again and nothing happenes, he doesnt give the crystal ball. Bummer :c
Also can't seem to D at the old man (north section of town)
Can you send the save file? Also make sure you are playing the FEB17 version or you are going to encounter bugs later in the capital. You aren't supposed to D at the old man for the first part of showing panties (showing normal panties), only later with skimpy panties.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
It's a nice game that I'm watching for for years but is it possible to brake the walkthrough?
I mean I have a sundress, couple of times worked as a maid crouching for things but can flash only in traderep room. Also I have a doggo, visited executioner but when I go to the river to wash it I have a black screen, nevertheless can go blindly to the point where I put on a swimsuit and get a scene of her without a dog. Looks like I have some flags broken or something.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
On a somewhat unrelated note, since you're messing with RPGM already, I've tried to make a quest log for the game which follows longer storylines (per character) instead of individual quests. If you care to try, you could unpack these scripts to the game directory (they don't go into an rvdata2 nor are edited in RPGM since I found it easier to work with them that way), and add require "#{Dir.getwd}/Scripts/scripts.rb" to the beginning of main script in RPGM. Screenshot and the code zip included as attachments.

It's not complete as I messed with it only for a few nights (first time I deal with either RPGM or Ruby), but it should have the complete questlines for Bladewoods (excl gold), Neel, scouting, Marienne and Ela, and partial for Dog and feast. Uses a mix of existing objectives/switches/variables/items/selfswitches to detect objective completion.
I have tried this and I really like this questing system. Any chance you’ll complete it?

it has helped me realize some mechanicles, such as asking Marienne about Ela before they’ve made up will actually decrease her affection, and letting the kid see your underwear won’t increase exhibitionism when going down the ladder.

Reactions: Banshee96

FlashofSilver

May 5, 2019
Like combige above I also seem to have run into a section of the game that's broken for me, though mine is much later. In the capital where Mr Bladewoods orders Ravy to go to three spots, once I do that (it seems you have to do it in one night) I get a scene where I go to his house immediately in the night and spend the night there.

However afterwards that line seems to be broken; every time I go to him in the day he asks whether I've done a thing yet (I don't know what that thing is, I haven't received a task from him) and every time I go to him in the night it shows me the beginning of the last scene (as if I went there straight from the capital) but then fades to black as soon as we go upstairs. I can get out of it by walking blindly back downstairs but nothing else ever happens.

This is on the FEB17 version; on the FEB4 version Mr Bladewoods' house is empty when I return there from the capital and nothing happens at all. The walkthrough image suggests that there aren't any other questlines dependent on this section.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes