combige

Jun 30, 2017
Hello, Nerion, it's good that you are here! I've been playing the game since 2016 and it's sometimes difficult to replay it to recall previous storyline. That's why I'd ask you to make some official walkthrough for people like me (I mean, stuck ones, see my previous post) to understand which flags to tackle. It's quite hard for me to manage non-linear games, so I'd appreciate that.

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Hello, Nerion, it's good that you are here! I've been playing the game since 2016 and it's sometimes difficult to replay it to recall previous storyline. That's why I'd ask you to make some official walkthrough for people like me (I mean, stuck ones, see my previous post) to understand which flags to tackle. It's quite hard for me to manage non-linear games, so I'd appreciate that.
There is walkthrough here:
It's not best but ifor now it's all I have.

Reactions: combige

combige

Jun 30, 2017
There is walkthrough here: MEGA
It's not best but ifor now it's all I have.
Yeah, thanks, I've tried this (and stuck, lol). Back in the day, couple years back or so there was a text one which helped me better, but it was for those versions. May be there'll be something alike as plot thickens.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Yeah, thanks, I've tried this (and stuck, lol). Back in the day, couple years back or so there was a text one which helped me better, but it was for those versions. May be there'll be something alike as plot thickens.
Some event have other requirement to be done before that (The new event will be encountered after you talk to the clerk at bank (lost money bag event))

scoopwoop41

Jul 14, 2018
hey new to this thred..what is up with the downloads..with boys..without boys?
With boys is the "normal download" that you probably want. Without boys just gets rid of the guys visuals in the scenes. it doesn't affect game play or anything at all besides the visuals in the scenes im pretty sure.

Ellahn

Dec 23, 2019
I would like to pledge to support you again but I'm not sure that I can trust that you won't just disappear again.
If you would be willing to change your patreon payment system to pay per update I would be happy to support further development of this game.
Pay per update is an amazing idea, still doesn't always apply.

Nerion2 does take a long time, but when the updates come they are pretty amazing, plus I think it's unlikely he can live on 300 bucks per month, so he most likely has a job... Before anything I think there should be a plan on how to update regularly. I'd suggest setting a monthly target for either making Fountain of Mana as his main job or perhaps even hiring someone to post updates. Here I'm considerind Freelancers , so it could be a couple hours per month, Nerion would simply tell the person the situation and possibly ideas he considered, then said person would post updates, create polls, ask for opinions etc., then collect the comments, suggestions etc., organize it and forward to Nerion, pointing out urgent matters if they exist...

I think doing pretty much anything else has a high risk of making things worse...

The point is, FoM does pretty much everything better than most if not all other games, so it's probably a bad idea to change anything that can cause troubles...

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Hmm, havent played this since back in 2017 time to see all the changes so far.

pharis

Feb 20, 2019
I got a glitch where my character sprite doesn't appear after the naked outdoors at night event what do I do?

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Does anyone know how or where to start the massage quest line ? did the modeling and most of the bar stuff.
Edit: Found it. Its the antique store. never would have guessed that one.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkarhon

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Does anyone know how or where to start the massage quest line ? did the modeling and most of the bar stuff.
Edit: Found it. Its the antique store. never would have guessed that one.
Massage quest line starts in an antique store? ..... curious indeed. I wonder what was going through the dev's mind when he did that ... hmm... very curious.

lopezero

Nov 25, 2017
Discovered a weird bug. After T. Rep's second reward (the one that happens being nude in public places) you wake up outside of his house w/o clothing on the sprite but wearing the default set on the equipment page, which makes the game believe that she tried to go nude. Problem is that the game now can't recognize the default set bc it considers it to be fully nude. Also, that same event intro repeats into a black screen.

Reactions: MrDeadRat
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes