Jul 9, 2018
And this is the reason why people should use MV instead of VX Ace.
VX Ace is much harder to debug because of its crappy interface.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
So I have had a look through the replies here and the tags on the post and at the top of the post but I still can't quite figure out what kind of content this game has.

Is it purely exhibition or is there also scenes with sex in there and what kind of nature do those scenes have as it says corruption but this can be many different things.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
So I have had a look through the replies here and the tags on the post and at the top of the post but I still can't quite figure out what kind of content this game has.

Is it purely exhibition or is there also scenes with sex in there and what kind of nature do those scenes have as it says corruption but this can be many different things.
There is masturbation alone and with others, oral, vaginal (limited), exhibition, voyager, groping, even a little spanking.

Reactions: Innocent Chloe

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Hee Nerion2 whould you be so kind to put full date on the folder and DownLoad so i whont be confused when i extract it
becausse only mar17 is not handy or how it is at the moment
though its bin a while i folowd you through another site which is dead since a couple years
but when i saw the game here on this site it made me happy i love your gameand concept off what your planning
and that you promised to make more update's make 1update per month but try to add as much as possible you could do
per month.
also there is at the moment 2 sex scenes in the game 1 is a rape badend
what iff you keep it a rape but she gets taken by those guys aswhell as her best friend who she tried to save then she needs to escape from that hideout
and it whould be cool iff there whould be pregnancy in the game lateron and off course it mostly happens when she gets defeaten and taken whit them but iff she can manage to escape she takes the child whit her

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
There is masturbation alone and with others, oral, vaginal (limited), exhibition, voyager, groping, even a little spanking.
Ah ok great thanks! So very light on sexual content and mostly indeed exhibition related activities. Cool thanks for the clarification and reply!

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Ohhhh... pretty please.. can you share that save game from there? because that was where I had gotten.. but I lost my save files :eek: ;(
<--- Here download multiple savefiles. Using these you can even rewatch scenes. Also, there is the latest savefile there. That one is before new content.

I don't know if the dev is on the thread but, please dev, add an auto-run option, and what is it with the torture washing the dishes too?
Is autorun really needed? If more people agree then I can add it. Washing dishes was mean as torture/joke. You don't have to do it. There are other better jobs.

Massage quest line starts in an antique store? ..... curious indeed. I wonder what was going through the dev's mind when he did that ... hmm... very curious.
Well, antique shop is more like a facade for a massage salon. And other, more shady activites.

how do you continue the massage quest she keep say no after the first time i did it
You mean after first client? When you go to antique shop shopkeeper says only "More soon." Or somehting diffrent? If so please upload your save file.

It's causing issues with other scenes though. I chose the Trade Rep to help repay the loan, so it brings me to his second floor. But then when I go downstairs it tries to start the final exhibition scene except I'm in the wrong spot so Ravy doesn't go up the stairs and the game softlocks.
Please upload your save file, then maybe I can fix this issue. If you want quick fix try setting switch 158 OFF or Variable 60 and variable 61 to 0. And then back to 3.

locomotor79
I'm going to release bugfix soon. I'll tidy up links then. And I don't plan to expand on that event when she is abducted. Also there will be pregnancy endings, good and bad. Maybe even she might end up pregnant before ending but there will be no visual representation. So no big belly.
fallen1100
Can you be more specific? Tell me where it happens and what did he say earlier? Try pressing D maybe?

And this is the reason why people should use MV instead of VX Ace.
VX Ace is much harder to debug because of its crappy interface.
Yes, I know that. But's it's too late. My next game will have a better engine.

• Thinking Face
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jacie and Darkarhon

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Well whatever you are going to do Nerion2 know that this game was pretty fun and i liked the riddles with the guard on top of the watchtower.

I dont know how far away you are from finishing this but i am indeed looking forward to your next game. Good luck :)

Aug 11, 2018
I think I have came across 2 different bugs, the first one happens after the T.Rep reward for the nude quest, all works fine until I visit his house in the evening after the handjop scene, when I do that the reward scene repeats and when they go to the 2 floor the game just stays with a black screen. The second one is when Revy takes the dog to the river I get another black screen. I'm using the lastest version of the game.

Reactions: Ravess and erg1986

rulerguy6

Nov 5, 2017
Please upload your save file, then maybe I can fix this issue. If you want quick fix try setting switch 158 OFF or Variable 60 and variable 61 to 0. And then back to 3.
Thanks a lot for the help, I appreciate it.
So it looks like switching Variable 61 stopped that bug, but now I'm stuck in his house and can't leave because there's nothing on the tables on either floor. I could just be missing it though.

I've attached two saves, Save 5 is right outside the bank before I choose who to take the loan from (before editing variable 61) and Save 6 is in the T.Reps house after editing variable 61.

It's nice seeing you answering questions and helping out in the thread, I hope some of the excessively negative comments don't get you down since you've got a lot of good ideas with this game.

Ravess

May 12, 2019
Have 3 problems. Did 1 massage and another day he says 'more soon' and black screen, t.rep evening after handjob and 'enough for now' with Neel. Used my old save where all this quests completed to the last stage. Only new content that worked for me is modeling.

Last edited:

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
I think I have came across 2 different bugs...
I just released fix. Among other things. Check details on my patreon page:

Ravess
You did massage twice, right? Once to try it out and one where Ravy is massaging first client, right? Then it's all that is for this event for now.

rulerguy6
Thank you! It helped me to understand this bug better. It is fixed in newest update but you've catches in between. Use save 5 change var 61 to 0, and switch 203 to OFF, go to the bank and after events change them back. Should work.

Reactions: Smol Dragon

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
MEGA <--- Here download multiple savefiles. Using these you can even rewatch scenes. Also, there is the latest savefile there. That one is before new content.

Is autorun really needed? If more people agree then I can add it. Washing dishes was mean as torture/joke. You don't have to do it. There are other better jobs.

Well, antique shop is more like a facade for a massage salon. And other, more shady activites.

You mean after first client? When you go to antique shop shopkeeper says only "More soon." Or somehting diffrent? If so please upload your save file.

locomotor79
I'm going to release bugfix soon. I'll tidy up links then. And I don't plan to expand on that event when she is abducted. Also there will be pregnancy endings, good and bad. Maybe even she might end up pregnant before ending but there will be no visual representation. So no big belly.
fallen1100
Can you be more specific? Tell me where it happens and what did he say earlier? Try pressing D maybe?

Yes, I know that. But's it's too late. My next game will have a better engine.
it say more soon after you do the test scene, here my save.

Lotto1212

Aug 23, 2018
before i downloaded a version of game with file name "JUN2.30", which one is the latest version? i think the one in the thread is smaller in size than the one i download before, so does that mean this is a downgrade? (sorry for english, not a native)

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
before i downloaded a version of game with file name "JUN2.30", which one is the latest version? i think the one in the thread is smaller in size than the one i download before, so does that mean this is a downgrade? (sorry for english, not a native)
The 1.0 version is the latest one.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes