gnegna

Aug 1, 2019
I have a small question.

After I defeat the bear I need to find thomlin at night. Aldis tells me that he has gone somewhere.

Where is him? I feel like I have looked everywhere but I cannot find him

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I have a small question.

After I defeat the bear I need to find thomlin at night. Aldis tells me that he has gone somewhere.

Thomlin is in the forest in standing by a lake having some private man time.

Mimz

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I have a small question.

Ohhhh... pretty please.. can you share that save game from there? because that was where I had gotten.. but I lost my save files :eek: ;(

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
I don't know if the dev is on the thread but, please dev, add an auto-run option, and what is it with the torture washing the dishes too?

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
I have a small question.

Aldis says he has gone to find "fresh air". That should give you an idea. :)

Aug 7, 2018
Totally bugged. I've found the 4 keys. I've killed the rat and when i try to open the door on the library like it says on the walkthrough "I don't need to go there right now" wtf

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
Totally bugged. I've found the 4 keys. I've killed the rat and when i try to open the door on the library like it says on the walkthrough "I don't need to go there right now" wtf
You need to first find out where the chest is. The hint from father is that "someone is thinking about it".

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Has this game actually moved forward at all? I remember it just stopping at one point and updates mostly being technical with no new content.

Reactions: vrtrtr

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
You need to first find out where the chest is. The hint from father is that "someone is thinking about it".
Being unable to get past the introduction quest on day 1 even with the help of a walktrough is a bit of a problem for a game wanting to ease players in. It's also probably too far in development to start adding quest tracker into the game. Fom also has a habit of npc's going "please fuck off" when you talk to them again hoping to get reminder of quest objectives.

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
Being unable to get past the introduction quest on day 1 even with the help of a walktrough is a bit of a problem for a game wanting to ease players in. It's also probably too far in development to start adding quest tracker into the game. Fom also has a habit of npc's going "please fuck off" when you talk to them again hoping to get reminder of quest objectives.
Well yea the chart isn't really detailed enough to help with each step. A quest tracker is still doable though.

rulerguy6

Nov 5, 2017
I check the game data, after the fingering night the event after that only says soon, so i think it's still not implemented yet
View attachment 685209
It's causing issues with other scenes though. I chose the Trade Rep to help repay the loan, so it brings me to his second floor. But then when I go downstairs it tries to start the final exhibition scene except I'm in the wrong spot so Ravy doesn't go up the stairs and the game softlocks.

Game's really buggy which is a shame because it has a lot of potential. Do you know what flag I can turn off to disable the questline temporarily? I wasn't able to find it.

whyyyyyyy

May 3, 2017
I check the game data, after the fingering night the event after that only says soon, so i think it's still not implemented yet
View attachment 685209
Yeah, a couple things on the walkthrough are "coming soon" including the T-rep stuff. He said this on patreon through message or on page. Don't remember. Supposedly future updates will be more often and focus on a path. Hopefully we get the t-rep one soon.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes