kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
before i downloaded a version of game with file name "JUN2.30", which one is the latest version? i think the one in the thread is smaller in size than the one i download before, so does that mean this is a downgrade? (sorry for english, not a native)
it the one that say 1.0 that the latest.

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
it say more soon after you do the test scene, here my save.
Wait, now I'm confused. You're in front of T.rep house. If Ravy did blowjob with T.rep then it is how it should be.
And massage quest starts in capital, in antique shop. There are 2 events.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The questlog is much appreciated, thanks for adding that.
This game is a real gem. :D

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
How did you flash the panties to the old man? i mean is the old man nearby executor house?
You can only flash him after you get the skimpy panties, not regular ones. You only need to flash the regular ones to the boy and the prisoner. By the way, with the latest version this part is covered by the quest log.

Reactions: torkenstiem

Lolax Perex

Jul 15, 2017
At which point of a game? What part of a quest with T.Rep you have? It might be that he told you to flash someone in that case you just have to flash prisoner and little boy. Later on you go to him and he will ask you to flash again with new panties. You have to flash prisoner, boy (you can flash without panties), old man in slums and a guy in a capital(don't remember which - probably date guy)

Where can i find the old man? and how can i flash the panties? i mean, i think i find him in the north but i tried to flash the panties and Ravy doesn't want.

Lolax Perex

Jul 15, 2017
You can only flash him after you get the skimpy panties, not regular ones. You only need to flash the regular ones to the boy and the prisoner. By the way, with the latest version this part is covered by the quest log.
Ok ok, but everything i go to the t. rep he say he's busy and then Ravy says she must visit Marie. So should i finish the teletransportation quesT?

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Wait, now I'm confused. You're in front of T.rep house. If Ravy did blowjob with T.rep then it is how it should be.
I was confused here because the walk through shows that you will get new panties (after the bj night). I also was unable to go back to the feast alone after going several times with Thomlin (and trying everything), but the walkthrough indicates that I should be able to after seeing all 3 scenes and did not choose Thom after the bank.

I was able to get the first day of massage work finally in the 1.0 version. :)

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
i just finish up the t.rep lastest quest thats were i save at for the antique shop i did the first one were u massage the owner and after that the next day if i try going up stairs she say she not ready to work there.

mitsumi89

Jan 25, 2018
I just downloaded the new version, and when I try to open it I got that error message and it closes. I can't even enter the game menu.

Error.jpg

mitsumi89

Jan 25, 2018
Did you extract it correctly? It seems like extraction error to me... Mine works well
Yep, I actually downloaded 3 times already (once from mega e twice from nopy), used 7zip and winrar to extract it, but same error again and again. The old version worked fine for me.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Yep, I actually downloaded 3 times already (once from mega e twice from nopy), used 7zip and winrar to extract it, but same error again and again. The old version worked fine for me.
Did you try to download it from Nerion's link?

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
i just finish up the t.rep lastest quest thats were i save at for the antique shop i did the first one were u massage the owner and after that the next day if i try going up stairs she say she not ready to work there.
There is something wrong with your save file. Change switch 189 to ON and switch 190 to OFF. then everything should work. Or just use save file that I attached. It's your savefile5 with repaired switches.
Yep, just try it and... same thing. lol I really don't understand, I even try downloading the run time packages from rpgm again, but it didn't change anything. But thanks for trying to help.
Try extracting data.zip from attachment to your game folder and tell me if this helps.

Reactions: kek3
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes