HV3

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone know where I can find the Controls for this. After dusting this off since 2016. I just realized I didnt know about the Mind Reading...yea. I know I suck, I just need helpz.

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
well geez brother, I already figured that out hahaha but thanks. I was asking about all the controls.

So far all I know is:
  • Z = Accept / Use Skill when ready
  • X = Menu / Cancel
  • A = Skill Ready
  • S = Double the movement speed of Ravy (consumes MP), click again to disable it [credit to f4s1k1n]
  • D = Showing her panties (in some area or people) [credit to f4s1k1n]
  • Q = ? unused ?
  • W = Show/Hide Standing Picture
>> Well I'll be damned. In testing all the buttons and looking for the Rapier WHILE writing this (because I was multitasking like a baws) I checked the Little Brown Table South of Ravy's Bed, Is the TUTORIAL. wow its all here.
Awesome.
Well double damn, its only 3 buttons.

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
well geez brother, I already figured that out hahaha but thanks. I was asking about all the controls.

So far all I know is:
  • X = Menu / Cancel
  • A = Skill Ready
  • S = ? unused ?
  • D = Does something Ravy "cant do here"
  • Q = ? unused ?
>> Well I'll be damned. In testing all the buttons and looking for the Rapier WHILE writing this (because I was multitasking like a baws) I checked the Little Brown Table South of Ravy's Bed, Is the TUTORIAL. wow its all here.
Awesome.
S = Double the movement speed of Ravy (consumes MP), click again to disable it
D = Showing her panties (in some area or people)

Reactions: HV3

mitsumi89

Jan 25, 2018
It could be an UTF-8 invalid character in your file directory, maybe an ö, ä, å or something like that.
Man, I just can't belive that was just that. lol. Hahahhaha That was just because the folder's name, I change it and now it works fine, lol. Thanks bro!

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
How many sex scenes are there in total?
3 scenes with sex. many other "hentai" scenes like masturbation, handjob blowjobs and exhibitionism. There's like 50 or 100 scenes like that. Too many to count.

So far all I know is:
  • X = Menu / Cancel
  • A = Skill Ready
  • S = Double the movement speed of Ravy (consumes MP), click again to disable it [credit to f4s1k1n]
  • D = Showing her panties (in some area or people) [credit to f4s1k1n]
  • Q = ? unused ?
Awesome.
That's basically it. I may add instructions in the menu as so many people miss that "tutorial table".

• Red Heart
Reactions: HV3

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Nerion2 it doesnt need to be mutiple stages just 1 big belly only
also i whont be going to the tower whit the rich son becausse i whas thinking off the bro and sis from the party maybe he whill deflower her or some1 else becausse i dont like the Richbrat from the castle where she lives whit her dad.
i whas also Wondering when you are gonna implement new scenes around the party in the forest

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i believe there is 1 whit aldis in the tower overnight and 1 whit fight rape on lose in the village at night trying to save her best friend
i dont know which 1 is 3rd

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Haven't played in forever, is naked free roam an option yet? Or is stripping in public solely for quests and specific events like it was last I played in an older version?

a1nick

May 2, 2019
Since I dont see any vaginal sex tags I gotta ask, is she going to have sex at some point?

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes