pharis

Feb 20, 2019
There should be a folder full of different saves with the game. That is the best way to free roam this game.
If the one in game is the latest then I'm pretty sad it didn't get that far. If possible could you tell me which one is the furthest save, maby I used the wrong one?

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
If the one in game is the latest then I'm pretty sad it didn't get that far. If possible could you tell me which one is the furthest save, maby I used the wrong one?
The reason there are so many saves to choose from is because there are many events that progress instead of repeating. There isn't much point of getting the latest save if you actually want to see the content. I can't really direct you to a specific save for ALL of the content because each save is for a different bit of content. For a specific example: If you choose a save that is after the last event with the mayor, you will never see any content for the mayor.

What is boils down to is: 1) The latest save folder contains the save after nearly everything is done, choose that to skip the most content. 2) Go through those save files one at a time and watch the specific scenes associated to see the bulk of the content without playing. 3) Play the game and see all of the content.

Note: If you decide to play the game, use the walkthrough flow chart if you get stuck and remember that if your character is too shy, a scene might not happen yet.

Reactions: pharis

rankochan

Jun 3, 2018
i cant get ela to go swimming it just repeats the same dialog over and over every night and i cant progress the dog part i dont know how to give him a bath after he get dirty

Jul 9, 2018
Oh folks I no read comment yet, if you fill me in on the details of this update, I may play this game again.
PS I haven't played since the last three updates at the beginning of this year, zero idea what has changed.

BTW, I would like to inform the dev the RPGMaker MZ is going to be released this August.
Maybe consider switching over to that. I hear Yanfly is going to port all his plugins there, maybe including the Quest Log Plugin from MV.

It will reduce all your players headache somewhat.

Last edited:

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Not a single one of these new quests activate for me on my latest save (from the previous version). Neel is still "this is enough for now", bladewoods is still "busy, see me tomorrow", masseuse "more soon". i know its beta but, cmon man.

allenjohn

Apr 12, 2018
Whatever became of the "small event" for the goblin that was mentioned in the June 30th Patreon post? What is it?

Edit: Checked it out myself. For those curious about whether it's worth checking out, here's the gist:

-Ravy finds the goblin again. It gives her a (likely made up) sob story that it used to be a chieftain before getting usurped by another goblin. Ravy pities it but still refuses
-Ravy finds the goblin doubled over in pain. It's severely blue-balled. Ravy remembers that the book she read mentioned their insatiable sex drive. She allows the goblin to masturbate to her but refuses anything else.
-The goblin asks to see her pussy. She's a little tempted, but refuses. Afterwards she reads a book on goblin pregnancies and it mentions that they always produce a pure-bred goblin with no human characteristics, they last two months, and they don't produce a noticeable baby bump on the woman
-Every visit afterwards is a repeatable scene of Ravy essentially saying "here we go again", followed by a cut to black and you get teleported out of his area. End of content.

Not bad, honestly. It's a shame there's still no physical contact, but this essentially doubled his content considering all he had before was the initial combat and the chasing jerkoff scene. Hopefully the next update gives him something more to work with, or maybe the dog could get an update. Getting real tired of Mr. Bladewoods and the two forgettable dudes in the fort.

Last edited:
Reactions: anime66
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes