sayoveya

Mar 18, 2019
I've played the game yesterday and everything was fine. Today, the text is always being skipped (going through it at extreme speeds) and I don't know how to stop, that from happening. I've pressed x and it didn't change anything.
Does anyone know how I might be able to fix this issue?

kek3

Feb 1, 2018
I have the problem "Scrit Main line1:Encoding:: UndefinedConversionError ocurred" Anyone knows how to solve? I have been searching about the Non english words and there arent other kind of words. Thanks in advance!

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
this is "Fuck off, Aldis!" the game.
that dude is weird, and i don't like him...also, in the future add a "nope, nothing to do with you" something about that character just bothers me...i think its because he reminds me of those brats we all knew as kids, who grew up to be sex offenders.

aside from that, i actually really like most of the game, played what the game would let me play (some stuff just wont work, bugs i assume) and i gotta say.....make some events repeatable if you are going to go years between updates, otherwise there is nothing to do when you finish content, and you are stuck looking at the ("nope") dialogue and wishing there was more to do.

Reactions: Leo-67 and lo0u

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I've played the game yesterday and everything was fine. Today, the text is always being skipped (going through it at extreme speeds) and I don't know how to stop, that from happening. I've pressed x and it didn't change anything.
Does anyone know how I might be able to fix this issue?
RPG Maker games always had little bugs that would happen.. like being stuck going left. So two things to usually fix these type of problems. Try first step no go than do the second.

1. Reboot PC
2. Reinstall runtimes for RPG Maker depending on the version of the game

These two steps typically will fix any RPG maker game problems.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I am trying to play this game but I cannot figure out how to heal myself or teammates. I had to fight rats which meant I got hurt. Sleeping does not look like it restores my health. Now I am on day 2 with missing hit points, going up against a bear that can kill me in two hits where I can only nickel and dime it. Can someone help me out here?

peterhorny

Jan 12, 2018
When I talk to the guy in front of the town hall in the preparation for the scouting in day 2, a sex scene suddenly got triggered without any context, is that a bug?

rankochan

Jun 3, 2018
i cant get ela to go swimming and cant find a way to wash the dog when dirty or do the lift skirt without panties to laddie is there any way to do any of these

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
this is "Fuck off, Aldis!" the game.
that dude is weird, and i don't like him...also, in the future add a "nope, nothing to do with you" something about that character just bothers me...i think its because he reminds me of those brats we all knew as kids, who grew up to be sex offenders.

aside from that, i actually really like most of the game, played what the game would let me play (some stuff just wont work, bugs i assume) and i gotta say.....make some events repeatable if you are going to go years between updates, otherwise there is nothing to do when you finish content, and you are stuck looking at the ("nope") dialogue and wishing there was more to do.
I don't think Aldis is that bad. Some people just don't like him and I understand that. And it's not like Ravy didn't want his dick. She was just too embarrassed to admit it to him.
I am trying to play this game but I cannot figure out how to heal myself or teammates. I had to fight rats which meant I got hurt. Sleeping does not look like it restores my health. Now I am on day 2 with missing hit points, going up against a bear that can kill me in two hits where I can only nickel and dime it. Can someone help me out here?
You can buy food to heal. You can make potions later on.
i cant get ela to go swimming and cant find a way to wash the dog when dirty or do the lift skirt without panties to laddie is there any way to do any of these
To go swimming with Ela you must visit Frigen Bar first and talk to the Rowdy guys in there.

how do you get the sexy panties ?
Proceed with T. rep quest and at some point, he gives it to Ravy.

I've also made poll on my patreon page about Combat in game. Feel free to vote there.

Reactions: Mitsukayn

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I don't think Aldis is that bad. Some people just don't like him and I understand that. And it's not like Ravy didn't want his dick. She was just too embarrassed to admit it to him.

You can buy food to heal. You can make potions later on.
To go swimming with Ela you must visit Frigen Bar first and talk to the Rowdy guys in there.

Proceed with T. rep quest and at some point, he gives it to Ravy.

I've also made poll on my patreon page about Combat in game. Feel free to vote there.
I will check that out. Thank you for telling me about the food.

peterhorny

Jan 12, 2018
How to progress with thomlin? It said to check walkthrough which i can't find in this thread or in the discord server

Edit: NVM I found it

Last edited:

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
correction your (as a player, not an author.) Ravy likes him... this is a game not a book, the difference is player agency.
i don't trust anyone who thrusts themselves on a woman, and when she tells him to fuck off (several times), insists on a BJ when previously your relationship has been 100% non-intimate.
i know part of that is because i avoided him like the plague, and the game is the genre that it is... but you have to admit...that looks bad.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes