molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I quit playing this one for one reason.. No quest journal. I forget what the hell I am suppose to be doing. So I am just waiting for change log to say Quest Tracker/Log and than I can start to play this game again.

Last edited:

CJ12

May 28, 2017
so if she has sex its game over, and bad ending?
No, there just is a bad ending involving a gangbang, there are a couple sex scenes along the Aldis route, and it seems like most the other routes are getting there; they're just more focused on fetishes like exhibitionism. The game is all about slow corruption, so there's a lot of build up.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
I quit playing this one for one reason.. No quest journal. I forget what the hell I am suppose to be doing. So I am just waiting for change log to say Quest Tracker/Log and than I can start to play this game again.
Uh... Here

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
No, there just is a bad ending involving a gangbang, there are a couple sex scenes along the Aldis route, and it seems like most the other routes are getting there; they're just more focused on fetishes like exhibitionism. The game is all about slow corruption, so there's a lot of build up.
Thats a fucking long time to "build up" for 4 years of development

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Got killed by a rat. Moved on to something else. Please add something mentioning unreasonable combat to the description in the OP - not everybody wants that.

thegrayspy

May 19, 2018
Got killed by a rat. Moved on to something else. Please add something mentioning unreasonable combat to the description in the OP - not everybody wants that.
I'm assuming you didn't read and tried to fight it without picking up your weapon. Combat is minimal, and reasonable, though it may be possible to end up in a tough situation if you constantly avoid it- but if you're looking for a game with little text and lots of images, you're in the wrong place anyhow.

CJ12

May 28, 2017
Thats a fucking long time to "build up" for 4 years of development
Wasn't referring to the development time, but yeah he takes awhile between updates, which wasn't helped when he went MIA for like a year and a half.

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
Wasn't referring to the development time, but yeah he takes awhile between updates, which wasn't helped when he went MIA for like a year and a half.
So he went MIA in a year and a half, so that means that this game have 2,5 years of work that went into it. hmm, does that mean that it will be finishied within this year or next year like 2021 mars or august? idk how much content it has or how many updates he has made, or how frequently he updates. But this game should be close to being finished, right?

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
the game is pretty good but extremly hard. there must be a hint system i remember once i looked for a step 30 minutes till i gave up.. :(

CJ12

May 28, 2017
So he went MIA in a year and a half, so that means that this game have 2,5 years of work that went into it. hmm, does that mean that it will be finishied within this year or next year like 2021 mars or august? idk how much content it has or how many updates he has made, or how frequently he updates. But this game should be close to being finished, right?
Given the time between updates, I imagine the game won't be "finished" for at least a couple of years, that said there is a good amount of content already. I'd say don't get yourself super hyped for the updates, just keep an eye on the game and enjoy them when they come.

CJ12

May 28, 2017
the game is pretty good but extremly hard. there must be a hint system i remember once i looked for a step 30 minutes till i gave up.. :(
I know there's a walkthrough posted somewhere in this thread or I think on the patreon. It's in flowchart form, fairly easy to understand

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
Given the time between updates, I imagine the game won't be "finished" for at least a couple of years, that said there is a good amount of content already. I'd say don't get yourself super hyped for the updates, just keep an eye on the game and enjoy them when they come.
(god, please forgive me for uttering this here) Jesus fucking christ, a couple of years??? Even if the game have bucket loads of content, I just dont like playing unfinished games. This developer must be busy irl or he is just milking the fuck out of patreon supporters . I suppose that compared to yandere dev, he's making some REAL progress, just really fucking slow.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes