molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
the game is pretty good but extremly hard. there must be a hint system i remember once i looked for a step 30 minutes till i gave up.. :(
Well it should be much easier if the quest tracker is working properly. I have had to restart over from scratch all the time because no tracker I could not remember what I was suppose to be doing. That was why I stopped playing it but since it shows a quest tracker now I will have to check it out again.

Reactions: hagai2

karollol

May 26, 2017
Does anyone have a save to share? I played this like a year agon and don't feel like going through the story again.

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
*sees newest update for 2.2* "Can it be?"
*Clicks on FoM and reads changelog* "...Where's the rest?"

May 8, 2020
Okay, so i was dumb and need to tell everyone to press space at the start to go into the game. So i was trying to get into the game and when it didnt go anywhere i thought it was freezing since i'm using linux and erahunter froze when i tried it. I tried all kinds of things including getting the rtp, changing wine settings and setting up a virtual machine. when i set it up and went into the game it was frozen so i tried to do some compability mode things. When it didnt work i finally had the idea to press space. I was kinda annoyed but glad.

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
After 4 years still no sex -.-
There is sex in Aldis route. And in the next three updates there will be sex in multiple routes.
so when is this game gonna be finished?
Six to eight months.
Can anybody please provide save file before aldis tower scene??
Save files are in the game folder.
Got killed by a rat. Moved on to something else. Please add something mentioning unreasonable combat to the description in the OP - not everybody wants that.
As someone mentioned you have to be prepared. There are not many opponents in the game. I decided to introduce an easy mode in the next update anyway.
Last update is just fixes?
Yes, and addition of questlog. Next update will be tomorrow.

Thanks for telling me that. I changed it now, so player don't have to press space.

Reactions: Kairnan

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Okay, so i was dumb and need to tell everyone to press space at the start to go into the game. So i was trying to get into the game and when it didnt go anywhere i thought it was freezing since i'm using linux and erahunter froze when i tried it. I tried all kinds of things including getting the rtp, changing wine settings and setting up a virtual machine. when i set it up and went into the game it was frozen so i tried to do some compability mode things. When it didnt work i finally had the idea to press space. I was kinda annoyed but glad.
Just for reference, RPG VX, VX ACE, and XP will work 99% of the time under wine. Usually the only thing that breaks it is some stupid 3rd-party addon DLL that tries to be smart. You can and should run MV natively using nwjs. Trying to run the renamed Chromium binary in wine will try your patience. Controls for RPG Maker have always been Z and X (sometimes C, A, S, D, Q, W and E). I think FoM uses Q for skip but I cannot remember.

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
There is sex in Aldis route. And in the next three updates there will be sex in multiple routes.

Six to eight months.

Save files are in the game folder.

As someone mentioned you have to be prepared. There are not many opponents in the game. I decided to introduce an easy mode in the next update anyway.

Yes, and addition of questlog. Next update will be tomorrow.

Thanks for telling me that. I changed it now, so player don't have to press space.
thank goodness that this will be finished in 6-8 monthes, this site had a large influx of exhibitionism rpg games a year ago, best year of my life. But now they are almost non existent nowadays. good to see another rpg game dedicated for exhibitionsim.

lethal09

Mar 6, 2018
Wish windows didn't screw up my laptop stuck playing android/mobile games CD if this had an android version that would be epic literally one of my favorite games that I look forward to when it updates.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
thank goodness that this will be finished in 6-8 monthes, this site had a large influx of exhibitionism rpg games a year ago, best year of my life. But now they are almost non existent nowadays. good to see another rpg game dedicated for exhibitionsim.
There are still a few going strong. You are right though that several hit the dirt and others went the gang-bang route which completely altered their appeal.

Wish windows didn't screw up my laptop stuck playing android/mobile games CD if this had an android version that would be epic literally one of my favorite games that I look forward to when it updates.
Install Linux. Did so years ago and never went back. Don't get your hopes up that this old VX game suddenly gets an Android port. If this was made with MV maybe but VX? Forget it.

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
There are still a few going strong. You are right though that several hit the dirt and others went the gang-bang route which completely altered their appeal.

Install Linux. Did so years ago and never went back. Don't get your hopes up that this old VX game suddenly gets an Android port. If this was made with MV maybe but VX? Forget it.
could you kindly share me some of your salsa? I look at this site and others almost everday in hope of seeing a exhibitionism related game being translated, and I sure have searched for some far and wide. I think I have milked the internet dry of those games, well at least those in english.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
could you kindly share me some of your salsa? I look at this site and others almost everday in hope of seeing a exhibitionism related game being translated, and I sure have searched for some far and wide. I think I have milked the internet dry of those games, well at least those in english.
I'm sure you have only seen the tip of the iceberg. The exhibitionism tag alone has like 46 pages to it. Mind you that it also includes Manga but it shouldn't be too hard what is a game and what isn't just looking at the tags. Coming of Age is probably something you may want to look at and was recently updated. Then there are lots of older games like Naked Order and several other games by the same developer. Unfortunately I cannot remember them all but there are lots, even older games should keep you occupied for months.

Try looking at (this link goes to a custom search listing around 1400 related games). Translations can be found in several places with some Google fu (or just scan nyaa.si periodically with "eng" in the search field). for example is available in English from FapForFun.

Of course, don't forget to support the creators! Appreciation will encourage them to make more games.

Reactions: sauv_

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Six to eight months.
This actually makes me a bit sad. I am afraid this will be a bit of a premature ending for a game that I love so much. There are so many things that I can imagine for Ravy and would be happy to get updates for years to come. All things come to an end and obviously that will lead to the beginning of FoM 2 so there is that. I have no doubt that FoM 2 will be at least as good as the original.
Thank you Nerion for all your hard work.

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
I'm sure you have only seen the tip of the iceberg. The exhibitionism tag alone has like 46 pages to it. Mind you that it also includes Manga but it shouldn't be too hard what is a game and what isn't just looking at the tags. Coming of Age is probably something you may want to look at and was recently updated. Then there are lots of older games like Naked Order and several other games by the same developer. Unfortunately I cannot remember them all but there are lots, even older games should keep you occupied for months.

Try looking at (this link goes to a custom search listing around 1400 related games). Translations can be found in several places with some Google fu (or just scan nyaa.si periodically with "eng" in the search field). for example is available in English from FapForFun.

Of course, don't forget to support the creators! Appreciation will encourage them to make more games.
Thanks, and I will

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes