Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hmmmmm... there are quite a few saves coming with the download of the game, but they can't seem to be accessible???
I see now. Well the thing is with RPGM is that some versions a save won't work unless there is a save in the slot that wa created by the game. So what you have to do is create a save with the same number as the one you want to use, then overwrite the save you created in game with the one you want to use. That usually works.

• Wow
Reactions: ray3dave

tanglefoots

Apr 4, 2019
Hmmmmm... there are quite a few saves coming with the download of the game, but they can't seem to be accessible???
Copy the save file you want to try into the same folder where the game.exe file is. There's no index file, so no need to crreate a dummy save and overwrite it.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I just downloaded the game again, for some stupid reason I thought this was running on MV. Well don't I look silly now. tanglefoots is correct in his comment above, you have to move the save to the root game directory on VX Ace. Apologies.

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
question: how do I make the game bigger on screen?
You can run it full-screen with ALT+ENTER, I found no way to resize the game window in windowed mode. Depending on the RPGM version used it may not be possible at all. I use a third-party app called to re-scale the game window, works fine and doesn't look too bad. Even works in Wine.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like to use
No installer, so just unpack, run ResizeEnableRunner and you can resize by dragging borders or corners like any other window.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
At first glance, this would appear to be made by a fan of Secret Of Mana and take place in that world setting. If I assume that going in to the game, will I be disappointed or frustrated?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
At first glance, this would appear to be made by a fan of Secret Of Mana and take place in that world setting. If I assume that going in to the game, will I be disappointed or frustrated?
Yeah, pretty much. It has absolutely nothing to do with that game, other than the name.

• Sad
Reactions: Guyin Cognito

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Nerion2, is unofficial bestiality content unofficial or 'unofficial'? As in, is it just an extra scene tagged on or is there a chance of the whole originally intended plotline and functionality being implemented separately, but in line with the rest of the game? Or is this a question that shouldn't be asked aloud for reasons? XD

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Nerion2, is unofficial bestiality content unofficial or 'unofficial'? As in, is it just an extra scene tagged on or is there a chance of the whole originally intended plotline and functionality being implemented separately, but in line with the rest of the game? Or is this a question that shouldn't be asked aloud for reasons? XD
yes.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
great game so far but Im stuck, any kind soul made a walkthrough for it, please?
There is a walkthrough listed on Nerion's patreon. It is a few updates behind but if you are starting the game it should at least help you out a bit. Be aware it is a flow chart so and is pretty big so it might not be the easiest to read for some.

Reactions: Katsumi-chan

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Saw new update and decided i have another go with it
but the bug/problem i had so many updates ago is still there.
First day( B-day) when i talk to cook an active movie window pops up but i can still play the game and after i leave the kitchen it closes again.

end of day when i try to leave the castle another window pops up ( dont know if it is active movie window again) and the game crashes

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
great game so far but Im stuck, any kind soul made a walkthrough for it, please?
Ingame questlog is like: PLS! Notice me, sempai! Oh... Okay...
But seriously, there is questlog in the menu now. All events are there. There are hints where and what to do.

Saw new update and decided i have another go with it
but the bug/problem i had so many updates ago is still there.
First day( B-day) when i talk to cook an active movie window pops up but i can still play the game and after i leave the kitchen it closes again.

end of day when i try to leave the castle another window pops up ( dont know if it is active movie window again) and the game crashes
Sounds like a problem on your end. Does anybody have similar issue? Can you post sreenshot when that window pops up?

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
the hint says to go talk to the merchant, the second time, but when I do he just says "..."
guess it's the broken save file, I guess I should start again I probably screwed something up
Are you going there at the right time? Post your savefile here. I want to check it out.

streetdevil

Aug 9, 2020
i use old save in version 2.2
when work in massage at 1st customer cant be save again
the game clash cant save anymore its the same bug in 2.2 version

MrSleeping

Feb 19, 2020
i just wanted to say thank you for the Game, i first saw it 3 days ago when the Update came out and played it for over 9 hours since then until i finished all quests that are available right now and i have to say that i really enjoy it so far and had a lot of fun with it :D
I really like the characters and the story but also the Gameplay and how Ravy changes over time. Im really looking forward to the things you are gonna add to the game and how the story continues. Your Game is really awesome!

Reactions: Nerion2 and onic
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes