JacksKiki

Dec 7, 2019
Hi. I cannot play the bar event in the capital. After accepting the offer for work, I'm not able to interact with any guests. And even worse, I cannot leave the bar, 'cause before that I have to end the event - which I can't.
I also tried the bar savefiles I downloaded with the game, or another route. But the problem stays.
I read in this thread of functioning bar events, but of no problem similar to mine. So I wonder, is there a solution?

Btw, great game! :D

MrSleeping

Feb 19, 2020
Hi. I cannot play the bar event in the capital. After accepting the offer for work, I'm not able to interact with any guests. And even worse, I cannot leave the bar, 'cause before that I have to end the event - which I can't.
I also tried the bar savefiles I downloaded with the game, or another route. But the problem stays.
I read in this thread of functioning bar events, but of no problem similar to mine. So I wonder, is there a solution?

Btw, great game! :D
I don't know if you tried it yet but first you have to actually talk to the tables and not the guests :D even after taking the orders and giving them the drinks you have to talk to each table and not the people ^^ if that doesn't help then i think another person has to look at your problem.

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
According to walkthrough I am supposed to get new panties from T. rep inside his house after finished exhibitionist task in capital. He doesnt give me them. When i enter his house i just get [SOON] Message and T. rep dissapears.

JacksKiki

Dec 7, 2019
I don't know if you tried it yet but first you have to actually talk to the tables and not the guests :D even after taking the orders and giving them the drinks you have to talk to each table and not the people ^^ if that doesn't help then i think another person has to look at your problem.
Good grief, that was it. Talking to the furniture instead of the people :rolleyes:
Thank you very much, MrSleeping :D

Reactions: MrSleeping

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
It errors whenever I try to enter the herbalist house

Also how do I level my exhibitionism. Right now it's at 20, but it's not progressing more than that.

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
Had the same issue; turns out there are some assets in the herbalist shop that have weird characters in their filenames that some RAR decompression programs seem to choke on. Try re-installing the game using WinRAR, it worked for me.

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
According to walkthrough I am supposed to get new panties from T. rep inside his house after finished exhibitionist task in capital. He doesnt give me them. When i enter his house i just get [SOON] Message and T. rep dissapears.
I fixed it. I'll release bugfix soon.

Also how do I level my exhibitionism. Right now it's at 20, but it's not progressing more than that.
At night explore town and other locations while NOT wearing any panties.
I'm curious for those who have played this a good bit, are there any gangbang scenes?
There is one gangbang scene at the begining. It's a bad ending. There will be more later.

Update 2.3a - Bug fixes.

Last edited:

Kanonkungen

Apr 8, 2018
After doing the first masseuse job, the save option is greyed out in the menu and stays that way. I haven't been able to save after doing the masseuse job.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Game wont triggger invisibility event. I talked to fatehr and have the spell, but can't use it at night in front of her mirror. Any advice?
I seem to have lost my copy of the walk through. Have you checked your quest log? If that quest is just on hold, then you need to work on a different quest until that goes back into active quests. If it is in active quests, then it should tell you what you are missing.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I downloaded the walk through again and I don't really see anything. With the Invisibility listed as complete, what is the status of Marianne's quest, is the capitol unlocked yet?

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Been a while since I last played this. Is ACTUAL exhibitionism in now, where I can make her nude in public, or is it still just event based exhibitionist blue balling like it used to be? Girl gets naked now, or I walk.

gurpreet6008

Apr 12, 2018
can any one please tell how to trigger aldis sex scene it says wait for his move i am waiting and sleeping continously and still cant find him at my bedroom door and when i go to him it still dosent trigger anything

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
can any one please tell how to trigger aldis sex scene it says wait for his move i am waiting and sleeping continously and still cant find him at my bedroom door and when i go to him it still dosent trigger anything
You have to do other things and progress with other quests.

Been a while since I last played this. Is ACTUAL exhibitionism in now, where I can make her nude in public, or is it still just event based exhibitionist blue balling like it used to be? Girl gets naked now, or I walk.
There's a lot of content. There is no free naked roam. She can show her panties to some people. It's story based. In upcoming update she'll be able to masturbate in front of strangers.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
There's a lot of content. There is no free naked roam. She can show her panties to some people. It's story based. In upcoming update she'll be able to masturbate in front of strangers.
If it isn't too much trouble, I would for some of the scenes to be repeatable. I'm mostly thinking about things like the fitting room scene, stripping in the capitol, and being able to return to the feast alone.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes