axz2

Jan 20, 2019
they shine green. pretty eazy to find.
I think they are pretty easy to find, but finding them does nothing for me. I go on that path and I just start back again at the same beginning I get following any other path. Maybe what I thought were the tracks, its a subtle difference in the ground on the left path, and its not clearly tracks, but if those are not the tracks then I can't find them at all. Nothing is really shiny. Nothing leads anywhere. There are just three paths to take (not counting the blocked one) and all of them are useless.

Last edited:

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
Is it just me or is it running excruciatingly slow for anyone else?
Depending on if you are starting from the start of the game, it will be slow. There is a spell that you lean that enable "haste" this can be activated by pressing the S key. You have to redo this every day.

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
How to continue Mr. Bladewoods questline in 2.4? When i go to his house in the evening he is always busy.

(Not to mention when i exit his house after he is "busy" night changes into day and then when i change areas its night again)

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
View attachment Save14.zip
Masseuse quest: find a job(first quest)
after finish the quest(talking then outside shop) cannot access menu by both 'x' key and 'esc' key
the 'x' key for skip is still normal
but after sleep can access menu again

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Is it just me or is it running excruciatingly slow for anyone else?
You mean walking speed? Or general game performance? If latter then and you have old pc you can turn down setting. Interact with the wall (there's a shining spot on it) on the third floor of the tower. Just below Ravy's bedroom.

I have the problem "Script Main line1:Encoding:: UndefinedConversionError ocurred "\xF3 from ASCII-8bit to UTF-8
Anyone knows how to solve? Thanks
Are you guys using applocale or something? What region you are in? What are your regional settings are in windows?

View attachment 910719
Masseuse quest: find a job(first quest)
after finish the quest(talking then outside shop) cannot access menu by both 'x' key and 'esc' key
the 'x' key for skip is still normal
but after sleep can access menu again
Thanks, it will be fixed in the next release.

How to continue Mr. Bladewoods questline in 2.4? When i go to his house in the evening he is always busy.

(Not to mention when i exit his house after he is "busy" night changes into day and then when i change areas its night again)
Thanks, I fixed day/night issue.
To continue check questlog. You have to advance in one of the routes (Thomlin, Aldis or Bladewoods).

Last edited:

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
I'm completely stuck in this game trying to find the bear. I've searched and seen posts that said to follow the bear footprints, at least one of those posts says they are hard to find, and at least one other says they are glowing and easy to find (maybe different versions of the game). I see one group of patches of slightly different color on the grass on the left hand path that could be footprints but don't actually lead anywhere, there are just a few of them in the middle of the path and following that path leads me nowhere. How do I actually get to the bear?

I've also seen people posting about a scene before the bear, saying take the right path and the stump blocking one path will temporarily disapear then follow go past where the stump was and you get the scene but the stump never disapears for me.

swilliam

May 26, 2017
I'm completely stuck in this game trying to find the bear. I've searched and seen posts that said to follow the bear footprints, at least one of those posts says they are hard to find, and at least one other says they are glowing and easy to find (maybe different versions of the game). I see one group of patches of slightly different color on the grass on the left hand path that could be footprints but don't actually lead anywhere, there are just a few of them in the middle of the path and following that path leads me nowhere. How do I actually get to the bear?

I've also seen people posting about a scene before the bear, saying take the right path and the stump blocking one path will temporarily disapear then follow go past where the stump was and you get the scene but the stump never disapears for me.
The footprints are the patches of grass.
Pretty sure someone posted a screenshot of it in the past if you search the thread.

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
The footprints are the patches of grass.
Pretty sure someone posted a screenshot of it in the past if you search the thread.
OK then how do I follow them? I go up that path and it doesn't do anything, I tried to move to the side to see if there was some hidden path in to the forest but that didn't do anything either. I tried making sure that I stepped over each one in order but that didn't help.

Never mind, I got it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your confirmation that that those patches of slightly different color were the footprints helped because I stopped looking for other things and focused just on them. Thanks.

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Things I remember you have to do.
1 Get groped at the pub one night.
2 Report the thugs at the mayors office
The mayor is with some woman and I can't get in to his office. Does it have to be the next day or can you report the thugs later?

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
report to receptionist, the one near townhall entrance
All I get from that is her asking if I need something and me saying no. I also tried reporting to everyone else in the building except the people waiting in line.

A totally unrelated minor oddity, every time I alt-tab to the window (for example to read this while playing) I get "I can't do that here".

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
All I get from that is her asking if I need something and me saying no. I also tried reporting to everyone else in the building except the people waiting in line.

A totally unrelated minor oddity, every time I alt-tab to the window (for example to read this while playing) I get "I can't do that here".
What objectives do you see in the questlog?

CryALot

May 16, 2020
You mean walking speed? Or general game performance? If latter then and you have old pc you can turn down setting. Interact with the wall (there's a shining spot on it) on the third floor of the tower. Just below Ravy's bedroom.
I have an alienware laptop and I tried this same game months ago without any issues, but this latest version runs at less than 10 fps.

Other RPGM games work just fine and I'm not sure what may be the issue

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes