luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
too bad that she will found the clothes after the naked tournè in the castle xD (done the mission 2 times just for see if happen something if change spot)

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Cool game, the corruption came very quickly (lmao) but i like her nature. Pretty buggy actually.. got a chain of bug that were solved after couple of days (1 event was not triggered so got a double night, and the day after the city walls was not given the right imput. Sometimes is cathastrofy laggy and a permanent bug after you quit the maid work (she going around naked). The art style is weird, is not bad (not always at least) is just weird xD

*edit*
If you take off your wear and save when you reload the game you are able to run naked (only after you open the menu she will say that can't go around like that)

The maid bug seems solved itself but keep receiving the note *oof my clothes* (or something like that)
I'm glad that you like it. I'm aware that there are some bugs but the game is mostly playable. Fixing those issues is impossible due to bad design (I was inexperienced when I started making this). In the sequel, there won't be issues like this. Also, I don't think corruption came very quickly. Few years is quite a lot of time :).

Anyway, I just released the newest update on my Patreon and subscribe star pages. The public version will be available next year ;) In January.

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
I'm having something of an issue with the dog-washing quest - I got the prompt to wash it once and then did not satisfy its urges and then promptly castrated it, which gave me a bad end, but when I reload the save I had made beforehand it still thinks the dog has been 'washed' but not 'satisfied.' How do I get it to trigger again?; and, failing that, what can I do to manually force it to trigger/have the quest be recognised as completed?

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I'm not 100% sure of what your situation is, but I know something you can try. Try to get the dog to follow you and put him right back in the kennel. repeat this until he has a 'problem' and then take him for a walk. While walking the dog, look for others for him to interact with (save here). If you can, pull him off and see if you can take care of him yourself. If that doesn't work, re-load and let them have privacy. That should get the dog dirty again. Return the dog and see if it is dirty.
One or both should work if your save is not messed up.
BTW, did you tell the executioner that you do not want to get the dog castrated, if not, try that first.

If those ideas don't help, upload your save and I'll try to figure it out.

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
I'm not 100% sure of what your situation is, but I know something you can try. Try to get the dog to follow you and put him right back in the kennel. repeat this until he has a 'problem' and then take him for a walk. While walking the dog, look for others for him to interact with (save here). If you can, pull him off and see if you can take care of him yourself. If that doesn't work, re-load and let them have privacy. That should get the dog dirty again. Return the dog and see if it is dirty.
One or both should work if your save is not messed up.
BTW, did you tell the executioner that you do not want to get the dog castrated, if not, try that first.

If those ideas don't help, upload your save and I'll try to figure it out.
I managed to resolve it, thanks.

How far along is the Bladewoods line developed? I've gotten to the point where it says 'under construction' when trying to enter his house in the evening, which I assume means under development, but I'd like to make sure first.

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
View attachment 975505

what does the 3/8 mean? the first customer also 3/6.
Does it mean correct answer? but I get both cum.
You've got third out of 8 outcomes. The bigger the number the better it was for the client.

hehe, thank you for ver2.5, I will have a goodnight.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

as for a bug I see it already mention in discord.
I'm glad you like it!

Anyway, I updated the link in the first post.

To access a new content you have to progress in Thomlin, Aldis or Mr. Bladewoods routes.
This update includes more naughty scenes and it includes sex and cheating. I hope it's not too much for you. Please tell me how do you feel about it.

Make backup of your save file before playing.. This version has not been proofread yet.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2018
Do any of the saves show the newest scene with the mayor?
No, the saves for the Mayor bundled are incompatible with the new version.

EDIT: Can anyone share a save compatible with the latest version, right before the sex scene with the Mayor and ALdis.
I don't want to run around pointlessly just to get to that.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i hope i dont have to its also or for aldis i dont whant him to touch lovely maiden Ravy whit his forced sex in the tower
also what is new whit the feast.
also found out the saves dont work the ones that are alrdy in the main savefolder i dont get a load button

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2018
This is ridiculous. It was bad enough that game updates didn't send any new notifications. But now now comments on the thread aren't sending notifications either. What the hell f95?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
they work dude since i got it in notification icon
also i use the latest updates pagge all the time

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes