Jul 9, 2018
BUG: stuck with bladewoods, no matter how many times i lift my skirt he doesn't notice me.

EDIT: I give up, the game is just too stressful for me despite the quest log. This is why people prefer Ren'Py over RPGM for this type of game.
Appreciate the update but i'm done.

Last edited:

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I have to say this game has made some pretty great progress since I last played, 9 hours play time so far.

Finished almost everything without running in to any game breaking bugs.

Only thing I feel needs to be addressed is the first time you show panties to the laddie character, still seem to be a bit buggy luckily my old work around of climbing up and down the ladder while holding the D key still seems to fix the issues here.

Quests Left
1610254971266.png

Finished
1610255018175.png

EDIT: I will just add for all those having lots of trouble progressing through this game which seems to be a lot of people from the comments, try not to hard focus one quest line. Almost all the quests in this game seem to be heavily dependent on completing other parts of other quests in order to progress everything forward as a whole.

If you are stuck look at the available quests and go work on a different one until you are unable to move forward with that one.

Reactions: MrSleeping

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Pretty great experience after the exemplary quest log and guide got implemented. Still being unable to lose virginity to bladewood is pretty curious.
Really needs some actual 2d artist to clean up the worst parts. The goblins, males portraits, mc's face. I feel the scenes themselves are really limited due to no art thing.

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Do you have any plan to transit to Ren'py?

Kinda lazy to play RPG Maker these days lol. Nerion2
Sequel will be made in Renpy.
Wait the last version of this game I have in my folder say 3.0, now this one says 2.5, what?
This one. 2.5.
I still can't continue Mr. Bladewoods quests in 2.5. He always says he is busy.
Try focusing on other quest. Also what do you see in the questlog?
BUG: stuck with bladewoods, no matter how many times i lift my skirt he doesn't notice me.

EDIT: I give up, the game is just too stressful for me despite the quest log. This is why people prefer Ren'Py over RPGM for this type of game.
Appreciate the update but i'm done.
What do you see in the questlog?
I understand why are you tired of RPG maker. In the future there will be sequel made in Renpy.

Pretty great experience after the exemplary quest log and guide got implemented. Still being unable to lose virginity to bladewood is pretty curious.
Really needs some actual 2d artist to clean up the worst parts. The goblins, males portraits, mc's face. I feel the scenes themselves are really limited due to no art thing.
Losing virginity to Bladewoods will be possible really soon.

Well, I'm not 2d artist. Male portraits are imperfect, yes. I didn't spend too much time on them. What do you think is wrong with mc face?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
What do you think is wrong with mc face?
Mouth looks a bit weird at certain angles, 3d model could be drawn over with 2d art to look more normal.
Reminds me of a program used for houseki no kuni that changes the face proportions to look like people expect anime faces to be.
camera-o-matic-768x525.jpg

Jul 13, 2018
Ok. I am having trouble getting some paths to advance/trigger even with the flow chart, which in turn means that I can't advance others. Not sure what I did wrong

- Thomlin's doesn't start at all. I can't observe him at the forest. Not sure if that had to happen before the scouting mission. Either way, this is going nowhere at all.

- T-Rep is stuck at the sundress step. "D" doesn't work. Every other quest is done as far as possible.

Kinda frustrating so far into the game...

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Ok. I am having trouble getting some paths to advance/trigger even with the flow chart, which in turn means that I can't advance others. Not sure what I did wrong

- Thomlin's doesn't start at all. I can't observe him at the forest. Not sure if that had to happen before the scouting mission. Either way, this is going nowhere at all.

- T-Rep is stuck at the sundress step. "D" doesn't work. Every other quest is done as far as possible.

Kinda frustrating so far into the game...
Did you check out in game quest log? What objective do you see on Thomlin and T rep pages?

Jul 13, 2018
Did you check out in game quest log? What objective do you see on Thomlin and T rep pages?
Thomlin does not have an active quest at all and the Trader Rep is as follows. I did of course bring the documents. It should be completed.

Most quests in that quest log are complete but still show active.

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Thomlin does not have an active quest at all and the Trader Rep is as follows. I did of course bring the documents. It should be completed.

Most quests in that quest log are complete but still show active.
Where did you download your version? This is outdated questlog.
o say your latest version off the game the saves arent working whe no have to grind every thing ourselfs
You mean saves in the gamefolder? Or your old saves?

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Right here. Yesterday. V2.5
Hmm, you're using the wrong questlog. When you open menu use QUESTS button on the bottom of the menu. Sorry, I'll disable wrong questlog it in next update.
i mean the saves that came whit the latest version off the game
Well, you can use your old saves if you have them, or maybe someone here can upload saves.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
saves from previous version 2.4b works
somehow.
by the wawy when is there something happening whit the feast when is she letting herself being fucked by that village kid or by thomlin at the feast

ffrickffrack

Jul 20, 2019
The mission i have is to flash 4 people, but to be able to flash thew old man, i need to have acces to the north part of the tow, and to do that, i must go forth with the dog questline. Other than that, i have completed most questlines. Only one left is the blonde guy questline. I must make the tower quest. Did it once but i want her first time to be with that guy in the town hall.
Has anyone figured this out? I have the same problem and I'm at almost the exact same point in the game in terms of quest completion. Do you have to go to the north part of town with the dog at least once before bathing him in order for this quest to work? Really don't want to replay a bunch of stuff or use a save that has completed quests I haven't actually done yet.

crascius

May 31, 2018
Has anyone completed the T-Rep quest where we have to masturbate in front of several person?

I did it in front of the Prisonners / Drunk dude /old man

But it seems that i'm missing something to validate the quest

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes