axz2

Jan 20, 2019
What objectives do you see in the questlog?
I went a little further, now I see as non completed objectives - Buy Boards and Build Kennel, Go to a Feast, Find a way to smooth things over, Find more information about frost weed.

Went back to check a save right before I encountered the thugs. Its at night and I have the objectives, find more information about frost weed, find a way to smooth things over, play with Marienne at night. What I did from there was to go encounter the thugs, then meet up with Marienne. Perhaps I should leave the thugs for another day. Just now I went forward from that save to go encounter the thugs again. Encountering them gives me no additional objectives.

raaewe

Mar 17, 2018
help, im stuck at new Bladewoods tasks...
i did prisoner, drunken guy in capital and old man but where is the forth guy?

omgsmd

Jan 6, 2018
help, im stuck at new Bladewoods tasks...
i did prisoner, drunken guy in capital and old man but where is the forth guy?
In an inn with a green sign should be on the left in the capital and then go to the second floor should be a dude with pink hair.

see alot of people with problems my game is running fine only issue i have is that i can't progress the massage job because the guy who gives u the job is permanantly on the massage table after the first time and when i go there to work again it auto paths into him when u receive a client and ur stuck is this fixable? because this is my save from years back that ive been playing with for years and im kinda attached at this point :p

Reactions: raaewe

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
when i go there to work again it auto paths into him when u receive a client and ur stuck is this fixable? because this is my save from years back that ive been playing with for years and im kinda attached at this point :p
Sounds like you messed up your save file. If you want I can fix it for you. Send me your save.

Rip everytime i try to do dat he opens the door and my game freezes -.-
It'll be fixed today, but as other mentioned you can by this event by talking to the guy by coming from the first floor.

I went a little further, now I see as non completed objectives - Buy Boards and Build Kennel, Go to a Feast, Find a way to smooth things over, Find more information about frost weed.
Went back to check a save right before I encountered the thugs. Its at night and I have the objectives, find more information about frost weed, find a way to smooth things over, play with Marienne at night. What I did from there was to go encounter the thugs, then meet up with Marienne. Perhaps I should leave the thugs for another day. Just now I went forward from that save to go encounter the thugs again. Encountering them gives me no additional objectives.
Wait, did you talk with the last guy in the queue?

Same for me, previous versions worked fine
. 1606211143035.png
korigolat
Pulnik
Put the game folder in the c:\FOUNTAINOFANA
The idea is to have only "English" (ASCII) letters in the file path.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MeMonky and Ravess

Ravess

May 12, 2019
Put the game folder in the c:\FOUNTAINOFANA
The idea is to have only "English" (ASCII) letters in the file path.
Yes, it helped, i just changed all cyrillic letters to latin in game pass. Thx. Had same issue with Gothic many years ago:LOL:

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Seems like the
pretty slow-paced game.. kinda buggy aswell.. i like the art tho

one question:
T. Rep says "have you shown your lovely backside to someone yet?" - according to the walkthrough and some posts here, i need to flash the prisoner and the ladder kid - i cant flash em tho.. what am i missing?

edit: nvm.. got it. - i had to pick up stuff and show those employees my butt while working as a maid.
I wish that worked for me. The only employee I can get to look is the far right top corner. Doesn't matter what I do in the rest of the rooms none look and Mr Bl... keeps repeating the same shit over and over.

Finally figured this one out. Go into Bladwood's office while he is there and walk around holding D down so it lifts your skirt do that until it prompts you to get his attention. Then do just that and show your breasts when it asks.

Last edited:

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Holy crap this game is frustrating.
Trying to continue the Ela Marienne quest. I already went swimming with Ela, walked her home, spent the night, reported thugs,
I am at the point Bladewood keeps telling me he is busy to come back the next day and My character keeps saying she should see Marriene... Done that 5 times now. Dialog doesn't accomplish shit. I had save and redid it multiple times trying to trigger new dialog. It simply doesn't do shit.

Just found the second quest button at the bottom. That top one is just confusing get rid of it please

Last edited:

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Holy crap this game is frustrating.
Trying to continue the Ela Marienne quest. I already went swimming with Ela, walked her home, spent the night, reported thugs,
I am at the point Bladewood keeps telling me he is busy to come back the next day and My character keeps saying she should see Marriene... Done that 5 times now. Dialog doesn't accomplish shit. I had save and redid it multiple times trying to trigger new dialog. It simply doesn't do shit.

Just found the second quest button at the bottom. That top one is just confusing get rid of it please
Which one?

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Which one?
I was trying to continue the repair the friendship quest.

He has two sections when you hit escape that says Quests. I didn't realize there was the bottom one because I stopped looking when I found the top one. I didn't expect there to be two quest buttons.

The top one should be renamed to something like "progress" report or even just deleted would be even better.

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Seem to be a few places where you can occasionally "break through" an invisible wall.

First is when you find the dog tied to a tree, almost got stuck there as I kept trying to leave the area, but then would get pushed back with Ravy saying she better keep her distance and find some food first. (didn't think too much of it then so kinda vague on details, sorry)

Second was with the goblin after you spare him and he chases you. Next time I went that way there was nothing until I got all the way down to the goblin. Then I tried to leave when nothing to interact with occurred and got bounced back with Ravy saying "I don't want to meet that goblin again." Kept trying to find a spot I could leave through, and then got stuck on the rock on the left. Moving up from there had me backed into it and had to load a save. I came down more or less the middle when I got into this situation.

Reactions: Nerion2

asten

Aug 8, 2019
who knows where is flawless ruby in the west forest? i checked every ways, but i found only flawed ruby

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
who knows where is flawless ruby in the west forest? i checked every ways, but i found only flawed ruby
Always take the most dangerous path and keep going until you get it. If I remember correctly, you have to choose between three paths two times and then choose to go a little farther (there will be a fight).

asten

Aug 8, 2019
Always take the most dangerous path and keep going until you get it. If I remember correctly, you have to choose between three paths two times and then choose to go a little farther (there will be a fight).
Thank for your tip, i found it. Last time i didn't find hide path in location with flawed ruby and flawless topaz.
If someone wanna know how find flawless ruby: go in the west forest then choice south path two times (first time Ravy motivate Thomlin by words and second time she shows shes panties) and then go north past roks with flawed ruby and flawless topaz there will be hide path in trees.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Cool game, the corruption came very quickly (lmao) but i like her nature. Pretty buggy actually.. got a chain of bug that were solved after couple of days (1 event was not triggered so got a double night, and the day after the city walls was not given the right imput. Sometimes is cathastrofy laggy and a permanent bug after you quit the maid work (she going around naked). The art style is weird, is not bad (not always at least) is just weird xD

*edit*
If you take off your wear and save when you reload the game you are able to run naked (only after you open the menu she will say that can't going around like that)

The maid bug seem solved itself but keep receving the note *oof my clothes* (or something like that)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes