dyne3012

Mar 23, 2018
There seems to be a bug in the game with Mr. Bladewood's quest for the new quest part 2. I'm in the inn at the capital costing 72 gold. 2nd floor I talked to an NPC who could be one of the People mr.bladewood requested. It just bugs out and stops after the conversation.

Ok, correction depending on which direction you talked to the npc. The pathing becomes an issue breaking the quest. go from his left side will give you no issues.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Is there a way to adjust sound level in this game? The default volume is really loud! It is making my ears bleed!

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
Is there a way to adjust sound level in this game? The default volume is really loud! It is making my ears bleed!
If you look in the right bottom corner of your screen there is a little "microphone" icon. If you right click that and click on the "open volume mixer" you can manually turn down the volume of any application! Including this game. Hope this helps.

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
If you look in the right bottom corner of your screen there is a little "microphone" icon. If you right click that and click on the "open volume mixer" you can manually turn down the volume of any application! Including this game. Hope this helps.
That controls the general system sound. It's obviously a decent way to do it for rpmfl if otherwise his or her ears are going to bleed, even figuratively, but its not ideal, because then you have to adjust it back for other sound sources. Ideally there would also be some way within the application to adjust sound so you could adjust it relative to other apps and pages and sounds from your pc, and/or the default sound level should be pretty normal.

Been a long time since I played this. I was going to wait for more updates but I downloaded it to test it out...
...Having tested it the sounds when you go in to menus and such are very loud, but not earsplitting. The footsteps aren't as loud but are very loud for footsteps. Music is only very slightly loud, less so then in some other games. Some games let you set different types of sounds differently (another good reason to have in game sound control) but I couldn't find any sound menu at all in this game.

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
That controls the general system sound. It's obviously a decent way to do it for rpmfl if otherwise his or her ears are going to bleed, even figuratively, but its not ideal, because then you have to adjust it back for other sound sources. Ideally there would also be some way within the application to adjust sound so you could adjust it relative to other apps and pages and sounds from your pc, and/or the default sound level should be pretty normal.

Been a long time since I played this. I was going to wait for more updates but I downloaded it to test it out...
...Having tested it the sounds when you go in to menus and such are very loud, but not earsplitting. The footsteps aren't as loud but are very loud for footsteps. Music is only very slightly loud, less so then in some other games. Some games let you set different types of sounds differently (another good reason to have in game sound control) but I couldn't find any sound menu at all in this game.
You can control it for each application individually. Not sure why you would have to adjust it back for other apps. As it would just effect said application.

Fotatolo

Feb 20, 2020
I have the problem "Script Main line1:Encoding:: UndefinedConversionError ocurred "\xF3 from ASCII-8bit to UTF-8
Anyone knows how to solve? Thanks

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes