lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Sorry,my mistake i thought there are some anal but isnt, but come soon!

"There will be some anal, probably with Aldis first."
Alright, thanks. It's been a while since I played it, that's why I asked. The only anal at that time was masturbation at Ravy's bedroom.

It's a shame the only sex we have is with Aldis. It was like that 2 years ago and it's going to be really disappointing if Aldis is the one who gets an anal scene with her. I never liked that dude, I hated the sex scene between Ravy and him.

Reactions: onic

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
so, whatever happened with the walkthrough file?

edit: nevermind, found the folder in patreon.

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hee Nerion2 you forgot to put some text in status window since she is still a virgin
becausse that icon you see in status means she is a virgin iff that's gone she aint virgin anymore rightso iff she still has that odd icon in here status window i think you should have something in keyitems telling she is a virgin like a compleet Heart
when she loosse here virginity then it becomes a halfbroken Hearth
also i miss options for sound and remember what she used for attack's and autorun

ok dont press Z when standing next to this guy
1595381800717.png
you get fucked straight away losing your virginity
and after that the screen stays black

also what you have button you have for removing chat window make that something alse since normaly that button is for skip through the text
aka CTRL for skipping text and W for textwindow remove and bring back.

also another qstion is the bump in the boy who whill steal the bag of 10Kgold is he avoideble.
or is that NTR aka (UN)Avoideble
i knew it unavoideble
i tryd different route since he came at me i managed to get away from him and instant out off nowhere he bump's in to me

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I want to see progress with the Mayor, Neel, and the dog. The boy content can take a hike.
You might wanna come back here in 2022, then. I've been waiting for these progressions for over 2 years now. But Aldis who was easily the worst character in the game (who also had the only sex scene with Ravy), gets more content. Go figure.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
1595455212340.png

Just downloaded from the OP, no previous save or anything. Brand new. How do I fix this?

Reactions: kek3

PantsRats

Jun 19, 2020
Least interesting part of the game is Aldis.
Agreed. I've been looking forward to an update for this game, but seeing what has been added maybe I'll just wait for a different release.
Aldis feels like the forced option already. Is he currently the only content that results in losing your virginity without a failed game state?

Keep up the good work, Nerion. I still remain hopeful for your future releases.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Agreed. I've been looking forward to an update for this game, but seeing what has been added maybe I'll just wait for a different release.
Aldis feels like the forced option already. Is he currently the only content that results in losing your virginity without a failed game state?

Keep up the good work, Nerion. I still remain hopeful for your future releases.
There are other paths to lose virginity now I think, Aldis was the first in my playthrough so I can't say for sure, problem is Aldis is a standard relation, nothing fun happening while the others are much more interesting. There is nothing fun with Aldis.
I understand he keeps away from shota and bestiality due to Patreon rules but Aldis is the worst path.

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
I posted bug fixed version 2.1 on my patreon. It's still before proof reading.

Least interesting part of the game is Aldis.
Main update is Aldis.

Losing interest here...
Next update will be on someone else. I know that most people like T. Rep but he had his share of updates. I'm not saying that he'll not get any updates soon though. Next update will be probably about Mayor. Also when you choose Aldis route you'll still get scenes with other guys. For example if you choose Aldis route there will be scene with Thomlin where Ravy is masturbating him and feel bad about "cheating". Ext.
Not bad, honestly. It's a shame there's still no physical contact, but this essentially doubled his content considering all he had before was the initial combat and the chasing jerkoff scene. Hopefully the next update gives him something more to work with, or maybe the dog could get an update. Getting real tired of Mr. Bladewoods and the two forgettable dudes in the fort.
Well, I'm sorry that you don't like T. rep or Aldis and Thomlin. They are main guys in this game. There will be more content with goblin too.
Nerion2 'Sup with this guy? I just started where I left off from the last update. The NPC does nothing, but when I click on him a sex scene starts then fades to black.
View attachment 739677
I deleted him. It was bug. Leftover from testing.
I remind playing this game during WWII ... good old days ...
Does this game has a end?
Not yet. Maybe after WWIII. But seriously I'm wrapping things up. It'd probably take a year or so. And then I'll work on sequel.
What is the anal scene?
There is no anal scene yet. There is some solo anal play when Ravy is trying to get mana from inserting cum into her anus. I'm planing to add sex scene with anal soon. But not in next update.
It's a shame the only sex we have is with Aldis. It was like that 2 years ago and it's going to be really disappointing if Aldis is the one who gets an anal scene with her. I never liked that dude, I hated the sex scene between Ravy and him.
Well, a lot of people dislike Aldis. But some like him, and some are neutral. He's one of three main guys so...
this game....its still long before complete?
Yes, still there's a lot to do. Maybe year.
I want to see progress with the Mayor, Neel, and the dog. The boy content can take a hike.
Next update will be about mayor.
also what you have button you have for removing chat window make that something alse since normaly that button is for skip through the text
aka CTRL for skipping text and W for textwindow remove and bring back.

also another qstion is the bump in the boy who whill steal the bag of 10Kgold is he avoideble.
or is that NTR aka (UN)Avoideble
i knew it unavoideble
i tryd different route since he came at me i managed to get away from him and instant out off nowhere he bump's in to me
That guy has to steal your money. It's unavoidable. For now CTRL is for hide windows and X is for skip text. Should be working.
is there actually anything new?
Yep, there is massive Aldis quest line (If you chose his route) and small goblin scene.
You might wanna come back here in 2022, then. I've been waiting for these progressions for over 2 years now. But Aldis who was easily the worst character in the game (who also had the only sex scene with Ravy), gets more content. Go figure.
As I wrote before. And I don't think I'll be still working on FOM in 22. Check out in 21 ;)

There are other paths to lose virginity now I think, Aldis was the first in my playthrough so I can't say for sure, problem is Aldis is a standard relation, nothing fun happening while the others are much more interesting. There is nothing fun with Aldis.
I understand he keeps away from shota and bestiality due to Patreon rules but Aldis is the worst path.
There is "Unofficial" mod in my discord. It adds some dog scenes and in the future will add more content like this.
You have to download it separately though.
View attachment 741489
Just downloaded from the OP, no previous save or anything. Brand new. How do I fix this?
Meke sure you don't have non English characters in the folder path. Try unpacking in on the desktop and naming folder FOM. Tell me if this works. If not try changing your regional setting in windows maybe?

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
@ Nerion2
I just wanted to say that I enjoy all of the content and that I am looking forward to updates all around. I am in no hurry for you to wrap this game up and start on a sequel (but I'll be playing that one too). Just please keep doing what you are doing because it is top tier imho. This is actually the only game that when an update drops, I change my plans for the day.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Nerion2 when i press and hold X doesnt do fast text that is normaly CTRL and text window away/back is most off the time another button.

also i whanna see what she whould do next whit Thomlin and the feast and toghetor also mayor and the Trade rep who lets her strip in public
no neel becausse that's the cream shota boy and i dont like aldis ether becuasse he practicly rapes ravienne in the tower
and wat off the goblin becausse that did got implement more a bit aswhell you forgot that 1 aswhell
since he finnaly talks to her and does not stroke his minidick actaully same size as neel the creamshotaboy

for 1 thing i must say thomlin and ravy(ienne) whitout panty's perhaps next time becausse is so horny it might actually slip in her ether Front or back hole offcoarsse
or she chooses for that

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes