mitsumi89

Jan 25, 2018
Try extracting data.zip from attachment to your game folder and tell me if this helps.
Yeah, that worked out, if someone have the same problem, try sending just the "Scripts.rvdata2" I tried with everthing and with just that one, and both ways solved the problem. I don't know exactly what was the problem, but thanks for the help Nerion. Keep up the good work.

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Yeah, that worked out, if someone have the same problem, try sending just the "Scripts.rvdata2" I tried with everthing and with just that one, and both ways solved the problem. I don't know exactly what was the problem, but thanks for the help Nerion. Keep up the good work.
Hmm, IT seems questlog is causing problems for you. I disabled IT for you. Anyone else Has this problem?

Smol Dragon

Jan 17, 2020
I screwed up, got stuck between the bar and edge of map and now can't move. Then i overwrite my save. ugh i guess i'll start form scratch anyways. btw i'm loving the game, keep up the great work.

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
I screwed up, got stuck between the bar and edge of map and now can't move. Then i overwrite my save. ugh i guess i'll start form scratch anyways. btw i'm loving the game, keep up the great work.
You can cheat your way out. If you open your game in rpgmaker editor, even free trail version, and Play test IT you can clip through walls by pressing Control and shift. Also save a lot in case of bugs or bad Endings.

Reactions: Smol Dragon

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
There is something wrong with your save file. Change switch 189 to ON and switch 190 to OFF. then everything should work. Or just use save file that I attached. It's your savefile5 with repaired switches.

Try extracting data.zip from attachment to your game folder and tell me if this helps.
the save workes perfectly for me thanks, just oe thing i notice his their two quest taps, the old one and the new one.

Smol Dragon

Jan 17, 2020
Not sure if bug or what. I ask Ela to go swimming on one night she forgot her suit, then it's a toss up of she's there the next night or she's MIA for several. And everytime i ask her to go swimming she always forgets her suit.

Reactions: brunobstr

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
Can seem to complete the teleportation quest. I've collected everything I need. I got Topaz from the forest. I've made fuel. But when I talk to the father it just repeats the generic dialogue about him working on a new spell. According to the walkthrough I need to try out the invisibility spell in front of the mirror at night. I'm pretty sure I've already done that (I've used the invisibility to get back the stolen panties anyway), when I try she just looks at her reflection.

Anyone know how to progress the quest?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I can't keep up with this game anymore.. The lack of a quest tracker I can't remember what I am suppose to do.. Also to much lack of instructions.. Go swim with Ela.. nothing happens.. she follows you around.. and your stuck.. can't go to sleep or anything. This is one game that needs an engine update and quest tracker.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I can't keep up with this game anymore.. The lack of a quest tracker I can't remember what I am suppose to do.. Also to much lack of instructions.. Go swim with Ela.. nothing happens.. she follows you around.. and your stuck.. can't go to sleep or anything. This is one game that needs an engine update and quest tracker.
The newest version did add a quest tracker.

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Not sure if bug or what. I ask Ela to go swimming on one night she forgot her suit, then it's a toss up of she's there the next night or she's MIA for several. And everytime i ask her to go swimming she always forgets her suit.
You have to go to the bar and talk with guys sitting there. Then she'll have her swimsuit. Seems unrelated but it'll be important later.

Can seem to complete the teleportation quest. I've collected everything I need. I got Topaz from the forest. I've made fuel. But when I talk to the father it just repeats the generic dialogue about him working on a new spell. According to the walkthrough I need to try out the invisibility spell in front of the mirror at night. I'm pretty sure I've already done that (I've used the invisibility to get back the stolen panties anyway), when I try she just looks at her reflection.

Anyone know how to progress the quest?
I can't tell what is wrong. Upload your save file please.
New questlog will be completed soon. I know game is criptic but that will solve this problem. By instruction you mean that you don't know how to do quests or something else? Tell me please what would you like to see.
And for your problem with Ela you just have to go to the forest with her. Go through the gate and then go left on the Frigen outskirts.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You have to go to the bar and talk with guys sitting there. Then she'll have her swimsuit. Seems unrelated but it'll be important later.

I can't tell what is wrong. Upload your save file please.

New questlog will be completed soon. I know game is criptic but that will solve this problem. By instruction you mean that you don't know how to do quests or something else? Tell me please what would you like to see.
And for your problem with Ela you just have to go to the forest with her. Go through the gate and then go left on the Frigen outskirts.
Great glad to hear bout a quest log.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Oh forgot to mention there is a problem with the morality system right now. For example you can't leave the room without under clothes but you can go out of room than remove the underclothes so your nopan and go around normally.

Reactions: Stripes001

Lolax Perex

Jul 15, 2017
i wanted to see the bad end in the castle (searching Marie) but i forgot :/? how has a save in this point? or some vid with it?

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
i wanted to see the bad end in the castle (searching Marie) but i forgot :/? how has a save in this point? or some vid with it?
I don't have save like this, but probably there is one in the game folder. I'd bet that one of Thomlins saves or trade rep.
Where is the quest tracker didn't see it in the menu.
Questlog is the last item on the menu. On the bottom.
And as for your problem with teleportation, you need to make another fuel. You made four. You need five. Then go talk to father.

Reactions: Lolax Perex

Lolax Perex

Jul 15, 2017
I don't have save like this, but probably there is one in the game folder. I'd bet that one of Thomlins saves or trade rep.

Questlog is the last item on the menu. On the bottom.
And as for your problem with teleportation, you need to make another fuel. You made four. You need five. Then go talk to father.
oh Dawng the save file is way ahead of it :(

DlanorKnox

Jun 13, 2018
I had the skimpy Panties equipped when they were taken by the soldier. Can they be cleaned or replaced?
i don't think so you can only get multiple panties that are sold in store and the skimpy panties are a 1 of 1. Its intended that you do that quest before you get the skimpy panties dint even know you could do it even whit out. you best load a save before your panties get stolen and equip different ones. And all the events are better if you have the skimpy panties. (don't equip the swimsuit panties you will need those for future events)

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes