ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
Like combige above I also seem to have run into a section of the game that's broken for me, though mine is much later. In the capital where Mr Bladewoods orders Ravy to go to three spots, once I do that (it seems you have to do it in one night) I get a scene where I go to his house immediately in the night and spend the night there.

However afterwards that line seems to be broken; every time I go to him in the day he asks whether I've done a thing yet (I don't know what that thing is, I haven't received a task from him) and every time I go to him in the night it shows me the beginning of the last scene (as if I went there straight from the capital) but then fades to black as soon as we go upstairs. I can get out of it by walking blindly back downstairs but nothing else ever happens.

This is on the FEB17 version; on the FEB4 version Mr Bladewoods' house is empty when I return there from the capital and nothing happens at all. The walkthrough image suggests that there aren't any other questlines dependent on this section.
I think that's as far as that quest goes. You're supposed to receive a new pair of erotic panties from him after that scene, but the panties in question don't exist in the game files yet.

Reactions: FlashofSilver

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
I have tried this and I really like this questing system. Any chance you’ll complete it?

it has helped me realize some mechanicles, such as asking Marienne about Ela before they’ve made up will actually decrease her affection, and letting the kid see your underwear won’t increase exhibitionism when going down the ladder.
Yeah I suppose I can continue with it. If I do though, I wonder where it would make sense to post it. Mods subforum maybe? Though I doubt anyone will find it from there...

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah I suppose I can continue with it. If I do though, I wonder where it would make sense to post it. Mods subforum maybe? Though I doubt anyone will find it from there...
Make an official post there as it is a mod, but then post a link here as well.

Reactions: sauv_

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Hadn't checked in on this in a while, great to see it's been updated fairly recently! I had been concerned it was abandoned (last time I checked it the most recent version was from like 6 months before)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Banshee96

combige

Jun 30, 2017
I think it's better than these faster updated games, whose threads consist of ETA cries if author's a week late.

Karotte

Feb 4, 2020
I am also happy that the game is still worked on. This is really a great game. I hope it will receive more content soon :)

Danton

Dec 3, 2017
New update! Although I'm not sure how exciting it is, rather then working on or finishing any of the existing half done plot lines he opened a new one which I have a feeling will likely stall out.

Hello!
Today's release covers add new events in the courtyard. It all starts after the meeting with Marienne. It all starts after the meeting with Marienne. The next day a mysterious stranger comes up with a job offer for Ravy.
In this questline, Ravy can use mindreading ability. It's optional and adds insight to the characters. Even though it starts with Marienne, she only appears a few times to talk to Ravy. She will play a greater role in this questline soon. Ravy is going to be a model in the art class. As you may guess, each time she will be put in more and more embarrassing situations.
As a bonus, there is another event in the Marketplace.
Please report any bugs you encounter. Send me a message, please.
Also, if someone is willing to do some proofreading please send me a message.
Tell me in the comments which questline update would you like to see next.

Jun 13, 2018
Hallo, I've got a problem. I can't progress T. Rep questline
I showed panties to prisoner and now Ravy says like "That's enough"
When I show panties to Laddy, he don't react, if I climb ladder, Ravy saying him "didn't you just look?" and it's all
And I can't show panties to old man
When I talk with T. Rep, Ravy says "excuse me..." and nothing more
Did I miss something?
Sorry for my excellent english btw

(I used rpg maker save editor, but I only gave myself money and recources for teleport fuel)

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Hallo, I've got a problem. I can't progress T. Rep questline
I showed panties to prisoner and now Ravy says like "That's enough"
When I show panties to Laddy, he don't react, if I climb ladder, Ravy saying him "didn't you just look?" and it's all
And I can't show panties to old man
When I talk with T. Rep, Ravy says "excuse me..." and nothing more
Did I miss something?
Sorry for my excellent english btw

(I used rpg maker save editor, but I only gave myself money and recources for teleport fuel)
Try going here and reading through some of the posts: https://f95zone.to/threads/fountain-of-mana-feb17-nerion.534/post-3187683

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
New update! Although I'm not sure how exciting it is, rather then working on or finishing any of the existing half done plot lines he opened a new one which I have a feeling will likely stall out.

Hello!
Today's release covers add new events in the courtyard. It all starts after the meeting with Marienne. It all starts after the meeting with Marienne. The next day a mysterious stranger comes up with a job offer for Ravy.
In this questline, Ravy can use mindreading ability. It's optional and adds insight to the characters. Even though it starts with Marienne, she only appears a few times to talk to Ravy. She will play a greater role in this questline soon. Ravy is going to be a model in the art class. As you may guess, each time she will be put in more and more embarrassing situations.
As a bonus, there is another event in the Marketplace.
Please report any bugs you encounter. Send me a message, please.
Also, if someone is willing to do some proofreading please send me a message.
Tell me in the comments which questline update would you like to see next.

Mega
Oh cool, good to see he is actually updating the game instead of disappearing for a year again. Although It sucks he is asking what part of the questline people would like because from past experience that means even more Mr. Bladeswood which means all the other paths just end up getting ignored again.

azerty789

May 10, 2017
It's nice to see Nerion trying to keep the game alive but I have a bad feeling about his behavior. The two previous "updates" were very short and extremly buggy, Nerion didn't even took one minute to test it. For example, the T. Rep. task from Febuary couldn't be completed because of an issue with the mapping, not because of weird bug related to obscure variables that can create an awful mess. So obviously Nerion didn't try it at least once, and even worse he took week to fix this issue that can be fixed in less than 5 minutes. And don't forget that all the scènes from these updates were supposed to be already completed and implemented to the game according to Nerion's news before his disapperance. It smells really fishy in my opinion...

Concerning the release from yesterday, well that's not much better unfortunately:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nerion sill has his fingers cancer that prevents him to keep people informed for almost three months. So yeah... Back to normal stuff, lazyness and broken promises.

Here is Nerion's post from 3rd March:

Hello!
Today I would like to ask you which new part you like most. Will that be Mr. Bladewoods as usual?
Soon Ravy will be willing to do more daring things and I want to know where you want it to go.
I'll release the next part soon. It will include other characters like Aldis.
Nerion

Where is Aldis in the lastest update???? I don't like this character but keep your fucking promises man; especially when you have no deadline to care about. And is that your conception of "soon" Nerion?

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Hi, I'm Nerion.
From now on I'll be active on this thread. I'll answer your questions, your complaints and so on.

azerty789
It took me a lot of time to test the previous updates. They were still bugged, but every update should be treated as a beta version until I get a feedback from players.
As for my disappearances, I can only apologize. Different things happen in real life but that's no excuse. Anyway, I can only fix my faults by not disappearing again.
I wrote that the next update will include other characters like Aldis. I meant that the update will be about different characters than in the previous one. It was Thomlin, Masseuse job, Mr. Bladewoods and Neel then. So I don't think I broke that part of the promise. And as I said before, I'm sorry that it took so long.

Nerion

ravynne

Feb 13, 2018
Hi, I'm Nerion.
From now on I'll be active on this thread. I'll answer your questions, your complaints and so on.

azerty789
It took me a lot of time to test the previous updates. They were still bugged, but every update should be treated as a beta version until I get a feedback from players.
As for my disappearances, I can only apologize. Different things happen in real life but that's no excuse. Anyway, I can only fix my faults by not disappearing again.
I wrote that the next update will include other characters like Aldis. I meant that the update will be about different characters than in the previous one. It was Thomlin, Masseuse job, Mr. Bladewoods and Neel then. So I don't think I broke that part of the promise. And as I said before, I'm sorry that it took so long.

Nerion
Hi nerion,

I'm really glad your back and I really appreciate your game..I was a 5$ patron of yours for about a year until I finally cancelled my pledge after your disappearance.
I would like to pledge to support you again but I'm not sure that I can trust that you won't just disappear again.
If you would be willing to change your patreon payment system to pay per update I would be happy to support further development of this game.

If not, I understand and hope that you continue to work on this game nonetheless.

Good luck and hope to see more bladewoods in future updates!

Reactions: legrosours

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Thank you for your support. The problem with payment system per update is that I now plan to release updates more than once a month.
It's understandable that I've lost your trust. Let me regain your trust back by being active in the community and releasing content at regular intervals. Wait a few months, and see what I do. And only then decide what to do.
I will work on this game no matter what happens because it is my passion.

azerty789

May 10, 2017
Hi Nerion2 ,

I'm sorry if I sounded harsh but when you say " It WILL include other characters like Aldis." it means that Aldis WILL be in the next update in addition of some others. Like I said I don't care about this character and maybe that I looking for minor stuff to feed my frustration but this is not the only time it happened. Where is the start of the prostitution line (naked oil massage sure isn't, right?)? where are optional pubes from more than 2 years ago?

You replied that you have spent a lot of time to test every single update, so how do you explain the issue with the T. Rep.'s quest in capital? One of the three exhibition spots couldn't be reached because of crates, that's not an issue related to variables that can be trigger only under specific conditions, it was an issue with mapping. So obviously it couldn't work on your side... And why didn't you release an hotfix patch? It was quite simple to move crates away by one tile or to define crates as elements that allow players to walk behind.

I supported you for bit more of a year on Patreon and I was OK for one update every 5 months (it was the average gap between updates at this time) but you started to take longer and longer time to release smaller and smaller updates. So I reduced then cancelled my pledge. I really love your game that's why every time I have expectations and a part of myself still want to believe at a real comeback to gool old time but every time I end up disappointed.

It's nice to see you here and a bit more involved towards people's opinions but communication is not just about 2-3 post here and there.

Anyways, I wish you the best if your desire to complete this game with the same passion you had at the beginning is true.
So~~ Let's wait and see...

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
azerty789
It was bad phrasing on my part. Massage is a kind of beginning of the prostitution questline. And when it comes to pubic hair, I thought about it, but I never got down to it. Sorry.
I don't remember why I didn't released hot fix. Probably something stupid on my part, or maybe there was antoher but that I was trying to fix. I primarily test for variable errors and sometimes I'm using noclip. That's why in developer mode I could get to the event spot but in player version it was blocked.
But I didn't come here to make excuses. If I tested it thoroughly, it wouldn't have happened.

I understand that many people can be disappointed and frustrated. I hope I can win back your trust.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes