Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Is there a changelog yet that outlines what was added in FEB 17?

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Use the link for the walk through on page 1. There is a copy of the Feb 17 with boys there, I just downloaded it and checked it to be sure.
Old saves do work.
Cool. Thanks. But how come it's smaller than the FEB4 version. Only 206MB compared with 374.3MB?

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Is there a changelog yet that outlines what was added in FEB 17?
Update:
Hello!
As I promised, here's the next part. I know I promised the update would be yesterday, but this stupid bug with the repeating text prevented me.
Today's release covers events in the bar.
After Ravy working five days in the bar, the visitors are becoming more and more bold. For the next four days, (until day nine), something new happens at each table.
The main events are the guy in the bandana, and the brown-haired guy at the top-right table. The choice in Bandana guy event will be important.
As always, I'm looking for your comments and bug reports.
Another update is coming soon.

Reactions: Silentce

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
He forgot the RTP in that one, so if you need the RTP, you'll need to download it from someplace.
Isn't it included in the old one? What's RTP and where can I download it? Does it pick up the game automatically once you have it or does it need to be extracted to a specific place? lol sorry

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Isn't it included in the old one? What's RTP and where can I download it? Does it pick up the game automatically once you have it or does it need to be extracted to a specific place? lol sorry
RTP = Run time package. Essentially they are generic file that RPGM uses. You can include them in a game to make it standalone, however if you don't it is smaller but the user can only play the game if they download the RTP from RPGMaker's webpage. If you google RPGmaker RTP you will find it easily.

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
RTP = Run time package. Essentially they are generic file that RPGM uses. You can include them in a game to make it standalone, however if you don't it is smaller but the user can only play the game if they download the RTP from RPGMaker's webpage. If you google RPGmaker RTP you will find it easily.
Awesome. Thanks. It seems to be working fine anyway I didn't need to download any extra files :)

pharis

Feb 20, 2019
Anyone got full save or so, also is there a gallery?
(Just wanna try out the exhibitionism stuff with clothes and stuff not really interested in the events?)

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I'm at the begenin. I have all the key but I don't what I'm suppose to do. When I talk with the father he say "Good luck to kill the rats", but the rats is already dead.
Help ?
you have to read book in the library, then use magic on the circle to find the chest

Jun 7, 2018
I really want to finish this game but either I'm retarded or this game is super bugged. I am stuck on the Marie questline and the T. rep quest line. For the marie quest line I've gotten to the point where she leaves for the city and I need to get the teleport ingredients but I cant buy empty flasks from the herbalist, I must have missed something but I don't know what. In the T. rep questline I am at the part where you need to go to him during your maid job, but whenever I do the maid job he disappears from his office. Please can someone tell what to do, because I'm super lost.

Edit: I finally figured out how to get the empty flasks, had to do the frost weed quest line. Still lost for the T. rep one

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2017
I really want to finish this game but either I'm retarded or this game is super bugged. I am stuck on the Marie questline and the T. rep quest line. For the marie quest line I've gotten to the point where she leaves for the city and I need to get the teleport ingredients but I cant buy empty flasks from the herbalist, I must have missed something but I don't know what. In the T. rep questline I am at the part where you need to go to him during your maid job, but whenever I do the maid job he disappears from his office. Please can someone tell what to do, because I'm super lost.

Edit: I finally figured out how to get the empty flasks, had to do the frost weed quest line. Still lost for the T. rep one
if i remember correctly, u need to clean spot in hallway

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
I'm stuck at the part where I'm supposed to show her panties to the kid, the prisoner and the old man. No matter what I do, I can't progress.

iFokNope

Dec 9, 2018
Is there any non-brain-breaking walkthrough? Or can someone explain how to use the walkthrough from the topic?

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
For new players, those that keep getting stuck at different parts, and for those that are having trouble with the walk through. Please understand that unlike most games, this game often has several triggers for a given quest. This simply isn't a game that you can just play the trader rep stuff and expect to finish the quest line. If you look at the walk through picture and find more than one line coming to what you are trying to do, you have to complete each incoming line before the plot will advance. Want to unlock the capitol, there is a bunch of stuff to do. Keeping that in mind might help you solve your own problem and help you learn to read the walk through picture.

I understand it can be frustrating at times with most games being [click through dialog] [sees H-scene] [click through dialog] but Ravy is worth the effort.

That being said, if you do still need help, be sure to be very specific about where you are in your current quest line and any other related quests because trying to help when probably 70% percent of requests are stuck at T Rep., the most complicated quest, takes a lot of details.

Last edited:

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
What did you do? Did you show your panties to any or all of them?
Showed it to the prisoner, and when I got back, she says she's had enough for now. Showed it to the kid by climbing the ladder. The old man either doesn't react, or if she's wearing the sundress with no bra, he'll taunt her and she'll back away.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Showed it to the prisoner, and when I got back, she says she's had enough for now. Showed it to the kid by climbing the ladder. The old man either doesn't react, or if she's wearing the sundress with no bra, he'll taunt her and she'll back away.
You have to use the letter D when you show each of them.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I did, but the kid doesn't react, and she refuses it with the old man.
The kid should react if he is facing you. I can't remember if I had trouble with the old man. You can try different clothes and different times of day with each of them for slightly different dialogs.

Also, did she run away from the prisoner or talk with him, if she ran away then her lewdness might be a bit too low.

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
The kid should react if he is facing you. I can't remember if I had trouble with the old man. You can try different clothes and different times of day with each of them for slightly different dialogs.

Also, did she run away from the prisoner or talk with him, if she ran away then her lewdness might be a bit too low.
Both.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes