BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
It's if portraits of the male characters during conversations are shown or not.
Would be nice if the * actually said what it meant though. Also, the (FEB4) after it means that it's an older version, which makes the 'without boys' version the default version.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
The NOPY link for the Without Boys version is dead and the MEGA link for the With Boys version leads to the FEB17 version and some other files. Not sure if that means the With Boys version is also on FEB17, or that it's actually the Without Boys version. The rest seem to be fine.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
The NOPY link for the Without Boys version is dead and the MEGA link for the With Boys version leads to the FEB17 version and some other files. Not sure if that means the With Boys version is also on FEB17, or that it's actually the Without Boys version. The rest seem to be fine.
Done

Reactions: BrokenRose

Таскэ

Dec 23, 2018
References With boys * (FEB4) MEGA - -
- 403 Prohibited

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So are there actual sex scenes? Because the comments are only talking about exhibition stuff.

I also saw that the 'without boys' just removes the males from popping up during talking points. Are they just removed? Or actually replaced with females?

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
So are there actual sex scenes? Because the comments are only talking about exhibition stuff.

I also saw that the 'without boys' just removes the males from popping up during talking points. Are they just removed? Or actually replaced with females?
only no portrait shown, dialogue and stuff still exist

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017

Last time i played it, the only 2 sex scenes i think, 1 Game Over Rape and 1 with Aldis i think?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
is there any difference in content between with boys feb4 and without feb17? (aside from the obvious)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
The mega link for a walkthrough seems to link to not only a walkthrough, but also the full game (at its current release, obviously)

allenjohn

Apr 12, 2018
Public poll up on the Patreon to decide what gets new content next. Naturally everybody voted for Bladewoods. I understand people like it but there's half a dozen "routes" that end after one or two scenes and haven't received any new content in years. The goblin is still just one single repeatable event with nothing to look at but a poorly drawn doodle. The masseuse job is just one scene and a "coming soon" message. The mayor still hasn't broken out of "softcore" territory. The dog wasn't even an option to vote for in the poll.

Thomlin, Mr. Bladewoods and Aldis have more content than every other character combined at this point, apparently the next update will focus on Aldis, and Mr. Bladewoods will naturally receive more updates because of this poll. At the rate this game receives support I wouldn't expect anything beyond the big three to get anything meaningful for at least another year, probably more. I like what's there, but maybe some other aspects of the game should get a bit of attention before adding more for the three main guys. At this point the game is looking less like an RPG and more like an otome game.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes