666bbb666

May 21, 2018
The question about the diffrent versions has been answered on all 3 previous pages of this thread. If you would have taken the effort to read some of it, you wouldn't have had to ask somebody else to explain it again.

And maybe don't complain when somebody acutally directs you to the post with the answer you are looking for.
when you have a brain... you will read the game description first... and then analyze other people's posts... maybe... ???

maybe I'm stupid and didn't find a description

mark it plz on the screenshot

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you have bad logic , the installation file should be described in the installation information and nowhere else

and a fantastic miracle
if you add just one word - "models"
in the last two lines
no one will ask questions

maybe on keyboard don't work Ctrl+C & Ctrl+V

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
... the installation file should be described in the installation information and nowhere else
The developer put the information in the change log. "Choose zip or exe file. Extract it or install. There 's a walk through there, too. And if you don't want to see male portraits just extract this file:"extract to graphics-pictures .zip" the games folder/graphics/pictures. And override everything. " When the moderators made it easier to download by linking the two files separately, that might be where the confusion came from.

mine quest - how to complete?
job - kitchen - left/right button - dont work

Kitchen Job: Keep going left and right for a (long) while and the job will end. There is nothing more to kitchen work.

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
when you have a brain... you will read the game description first... and then analyze other people's posts... maybe... ???

maybe I'm stupid and didn't find a description

mark it plz on the screenshot

if you have bad logic , the installation file should be described in the installation information and nowhere else

and a fantastic miracle
if you add just one word - "models"
in the last two lines
no one will ask questions

maybe on keyboard don't work Ctrl+C & Ctrl+V
When you have a brain you are actually capable of reading a few pages in the thread to look for your answer.
There is also a "search" function you could use to see if there is already an answer instead of asking the same question for the bazillionth time.
I did not say that the post from the OP is clear on what the diffrence is, but really, you only need to skim a few pages of this thread to find the answer.

Reactions: sauv_

bp000001

Mar 24, 2018
Can not get t rep new quest, always says come back tomorrow. Any ideas, think i completed the other paths.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Many people get stuck on different parts of the T.rep quest lines. There are many things that can be involved. Anyone asking for help with these will need to provide details of exactly which quest you are working on or the last part finished. Some parts need to have the capital unlocked, is it?

I try not to tell people to re-read the threads, but I can't just answer without detailed questions.

PS: there is a picture in the game folder called 'walkthrough' that answers about 90% of the questions on this forum.

bp000001

Mar 24, 2018
Yea with t rep I got skimpy panties, showed the 4 people, guess I will try doing everything in that list again and see.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I keep backups on tape and online for a long ass time, but even I don't keep them THAT long.

And that's talking as someone who still has some backups on ZIP disks and 4GB DAT tapes.
I didnt lose my save and when I loaded my old save from the previous version I still had to redo half the game.
Was good to refresh myself on everything though.

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
Save gallery

Hello!
Thank you very much for your comments and bug reports. I've fixed all the bugs reported. The quest from Mr. Bladewoods works.

Hint: WhenRavy exposes herself for the third time she she's going to start masturbating. Try not to make her cum but keep her on the edge for extra spicy next scene.

Slickx played the game from the beginning and saved before most events. You can download his saves from my MEGA folder and replay some scenes. Also, the last save in Bar folder is the save where everything except the new content and the tower with Aldis is finished (Ravy is virgin). Use this if you lost your old saves. Thank you so much Slickx!

As I promised, the next part will be uploaded at the end of the week.
Nerion

dnm13

Dec 2, 2017
um, what does With / Without Boys do with the game?
i want to download it but idk which one to download, can someone enlight me?

Reactions: Asstolfo-
Jan 30, 2019
Still can't do the third exposure in the capital, wont let me near the trigger. Its when you have to strip naked in 3 locations, the alleyway is fine, so is the top one but the one next the hanging bit isn't is there a way around it? Im also using the saves from above its the Latest Save file.

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
Still can't do the third exposure in the capital, wont let me near the trigger. Its when you have to strip naked in 3 locations, the alleyway is fine, so is the top one but the one next the hanging bit isn't is there a way around it? Im also using the saves from above its the Latest Save file.
It is bugged and will be fixed in the version that "will be released this week"...

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Seeing this being updated gives me hope other abandoned games like Lida's Adventure might come back.
Also advice to play this while you still see it here, because it might never be updated again.

So much salt :cautious:.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes