tathar86

May 10, 2017
I have a problem in the mine trip. I found the gun powder but I cant use them.... so i past 1 hour in the mine without doing anything... some help please....

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Prelude

Nov 3, 2018

I have met all of NPC but nothing happen and also she say like screenshot. how should i do? ' ';

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
There is a god! so hard to find good corruption games that doesn't make them into a bimbo as soon as they lose their virginity,
This. Most games make them mega sluts way to fast.
Pregcess of Zeven did it really well and I wish it was more games like it.
Especially liked in that one that all the men wasnt just assholes and ended up being really nice with strict rules besides the corrupting her.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Heh. No idea how I missed this game, but glad it popped up. I found it quite enjoyable... the update speed looks less enjoyable though. :(

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
I think i found the last place your supposed to strip naked for Mr.bladewoods latest quest, but i can't enter. anyone else having this problem? Screenshot (2).png

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I think i found the last place your supposed to strip naked for Mr.bladewoods latest quest, but i can't enter. anyone else having this problem?
Yeah, I tried from every angle, but nothing seemed to work.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It was mentioned earlier in the thread but this is basically a demo. So bugs are bound to happen. When Nerion "eventually" releases the update they should be fixed. This is more akin to a beta test.

sertyuio

Sep 27, 2017
I can t seem to find a way to take the dog with me. Tried passing a few days, still nothing! Am i missing something? I got the kernel build, but the girls says she cant take the dog with her.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 187590

What the fuck I loved this guy and then he went dead. Okay here is this:

PATREON NOTE

Hello everyone!
It's been a long time since the last news from me. Too long.
Today I would like to share with you the results of my work. I decided to release the game in small episodes. Don't worry, episodes will be released often. This time for real.
Today's release covers four event chains.
1. Thomlin
A new event at night. Ravy is getting more and more bold in her dealings with Thom. After the party, Ravy takes Tom to the feast. What will Vela do? Will Radik be moved aside? Or will Ravy not take Thomlin with him next time?
2. Masseuse job
Ravy agrees to work as a masseuse. But first she has to pass a test. Will she get the job? Is she prepared to massage strangers naked? How will her first client behave? Will she be happy with the massage? There are six different outcomes.
3. Mr. Bladewoods
Ravy is on another mission from Mr. Bladewoods. Will she manage to stay unnoticed? What reward awaits her when she returns? Doesn't Mr. Bladewoods have his own needs? Is his goal just to develop Ravy's sexuality?
4. Neel
The salve is starting to work. Ravy's getting bold. Some rustling outside the window breaks the peace in the room. Has anyone been peeping? Who? Maybe Ravy herself will soon become a voyeur.
Next week I'll release next parts.
Please back up your saves before you play. This is beta!
Please report any bugs to me.

Prelude

Nov 3, 2018
Hi! I have a question. Where is chest? I have collected all of magic keys but I can't find that... please give the answer!

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes