Lurthian

Nov 27, 2016
So I should download the with boy version to get the content I am expecting?
The content is the same, the boy version just comes with their art. Otherwise they're still there in text. Honestly the art for the guys kind of sucks so I didn't bother dling that version. (they were drawn and not rendered like the MC)

trs767

Jul 14, 2017
JFC thought this was long dead. Used to love this game look forward checking out this new update. :)

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
its been long since i've play the game. is there scene with the dog, or maybe other animals too?

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
He said he has different episodes to roll out. The dog is not supposed to be in this one. I am hoping soon!

trs767

Jul 14, 2017
its been long since i've play the game. is there scene with the dog, or maybe other animals too?
There is a dog you find in the forest. If I recall correctly there is a scene where he gets dirty and you bathe him. I do not think it progresses past that unless it is in this update.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
this is stupid i am in the city i have slept in the in then i whanted to go back to ravy's room via teleport cirkel and she is saying need to go to the bank but when she is at the banks door she doesnt whant to get in somehow.
i think that's a BUG
becausse off that i am not able to return to home

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
There is a dog you find in the forest. If I recall correctly there is a scene where he gets dirty and you bathe him. I do not think it progresses past that unless it is in this update.
ja i've play the version with the dog, up to the point where you have to find a bitch for it. but the bitch turn down the poor dog. (or was it the owner) because the dog is just a stray. i dont remember if the heroine did something for the dog to ease its erection.

author said he will add more scene about dog, there's also a mention of horse being huge source of mana since the begining.

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
The bladewoods chain seem to be bugged. can't go to the third spot in the capital. luckily I had bought rpg maker vx ace so i could edit away those pesky crates :)

edit: nvm, the event chain seems very broken so it doesnt work even if you can interact with the point. And then the dialogue if you somehow edit your way into the house is also broken.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes