Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
So I'm trying to make a run where I avoid being naked or doing lewd actions from anyone beside on Bladewoods request. Anyone know if this is possible? Right now i feel stuck as I dont think i have enough exhibition to trigger the scene with bladewoods on the maid job. And i don't know how to increase this stat.
I'm not sure but I think you have to progress all (or most) of the path for them to progress.

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
I have progressed the necessary things i think? As i have access to the maid job. Bladewoods just won't appear in his office during the maid job. Which i assume is because my exhibition is too low or something.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
If he isn't in his office, I don't think exhibition is the problem. What happens when you talk to him when not doing the maid job during the day or night? Have you bought the summer dress yet?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
At this point I can't give the author the benefit of the doubt anymore. There are plenty of one-person good/great games that were made and finalized in way less time than the 2-3 years this guy is taking to further his game in very thin installments. I can't help but think he's either stalling to scrounge from his patreons at the lowest possible denominator (instead of really working on this game and create a good fanbase and moving to next works) or he's just lazy or possibly not very good at the technical aspects of making a game. If he's really only good at the creative part (which this game shows) then it would be worth hiring an extra hand or two to really kick this game forward, else his subscriptions will keep falling as people lose faith in the project.
2-3 years is actually pretty standard, especially if he's going for something ambitious as the final product. That's actually how long development usually takes for the big game companies with huge amounts of funding and entire teams of people for every aspect of the game. Just be glad we're getting this at all.

Reactions: scoopwoop41
Jul 9, 2018
WTF!, The patreon goal suddenly changed to: "$587 of $600 per month If we reach this goal, I'll be able to focus on the game more and update it quicker. "

It was previously "crotchless panties" if I recall correctly. He was already at $600+ long ago. Him saying hitting $600 per month just to be able to continue working on the game at a "quicker pace" right now is basically a slap on the face for his patreons.

The level of untrustworthyness is at rock bottom! I feel sorry for his Patreons getting ripped of month after month like this.

Either they are hardcore fans or are just desensitized to whatever Nerion throws at them. Oh well gotta keep the Patreon cash flowing =/

Last edited:

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
WTF!, The patreon goal suddenly changed to: "$587 of $600 per month If we reach this goal, I'll be able to focus on the game more and update it quicker. "

It was previously "crotchless panties" if I recall correctly. He was already at $600+ long ago. Him saying hitting $600 per month just to be able to continue working on the game at a "quicker pace" right now is basically a slap on the face for his patreons.

The level of untrustworthyness is at rock bottom! I feel sorry for his Patreons getting ripped of month after month like this.

Either they are hardcore fans or are just desensitized to whatever Nerion throws at them. Oh well gotta keep the Patreon cash flowing =/
That was an old goal that just reverted automatically when the pledges dropped below 600. Don't read anything into that. Just to be clear, go to the patron and hit the arrow by the goals and you can still see the crotch less panties and they are still at $1100.

Jul 9, 2018
That was an old goal that just reverted automatically when the pledges dropped below 600. Don't read anything into that. Just to be clear, go to the patron and hit the arrow by the goals and you can still see the crotch less panties and they are still at $1100.
Well then I guess I misunderstood, sorry about that. But you know it still makes for people to easily misunderstand, I mean the goal suddenly reverting and the only thing that will hint you (that you're not being screwed)is with a barely noticeable arrow which only makes it more likely to be misunderstood.

Patreon should do something about that.

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
Well then I guess I misunderstood, sorry about that. But you know it still makes for people to easily misunderstand, I mean the goal suddenly reverting and the only thing that will hint you (that you're not being screwed)is with a barely noticeable arrow which only makes it more likely to be misunderstood.

Patreon should do something about that.
To be fair, the goal for having more time and resources to make the game faster had been reached and it has been 10 months since the last update. So if you look at it that way, Nerion is kinda bullshiting his patreons.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Dunno what people are talking about. Nerion is just terrible when it comes to communication and seem to not give a shit about Patrons - which I honestly admire. He's not relasing monthly but always delivers at some point. It's quite unlikely for this one to die soon. I would expect update in 2 months.

Reactions: sauv_
Jul 9, 2018
Dunno what people are talking about. Nerion is just terrible when it comes to communication and seem to not give a shit about Patrons - which I honestly admire. He's not relasing monthly but always delivers at some point. It's quite unlikely for this one to die soon. I would expect update in 2 months.
He might deliver, maybe, I dunno and I can only speculate. But even if it did, following the trend of his releases, it's unlikely that his patreon count will go up to what it used to. Given all the complaints, negative feedback, communication issues, and false promise claims from various users. And as a result he'll get demotivated even further, thus slowing his production even more. Till it reaches an inevitable end.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
He might deliver, maybe, I dunno and I can only speculate. But even if it did, following the trend of his releases, it's unlikely that his patreon count will go up to what it used to. Given all the complaints, negative feedback, communication issues, and false promise claims from various users. And as a result he'll get demotivated even further, thus slowing his production even more. Till it reaches an inevitable end.
When I said he doesn't care about Patrons I meant it. All complaints come from him not communicating at all with people. He's out there for more than 3 years already and his updates are always far from each other (you can wait even 1 year for it). He's not all that low with his pledges in comparison to previous months and he will grow after update as always cuz his updates are quite big. He's the least guy I would expect to throw it because of people

Reactions: sauv_

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
I was a patreon of his for about 2 years and I did not really mind the long development time. But the last 2 updates took so long and there was very little new content (the last one had alot of recycled images, maybe only 2 new cg's).
This time he said in October (3 months after his last release) that the update was 70-80% ready and could be ready before the new year. Then in December he said the update was ready but he wanted to add an event for Thomlin. Now we are again 5 months later and we still have nothing. It has been 7 months since his claim that it was 70-80% ready.

I can live with a long development time, but this just feels like lying to me. I could ignore it and accept it if he at least bothered to communicate a little more.

Long development is ok, a lack of communication is ok too for me. But baiting people like that is not for me.

Reactions: I_Hate_Peenoise!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I was a patreon of his for about 2 years and I did not really mind the long development time. But the last 2 updates took so long and there was very little new content (the last one had alot of recycled images, maybe only 2 new cg's).
This time he said in October (3 months after his last release) that the update was 70-80% ready and could be ready before the new year. Then in December he said the update was ready but he wanted to add an event for Thomlin. Now we are again 5 months later and we still have nothing. It has been 7 months since his claim that it was 70-80% ready.

I can live with a long development time, but this just feels like lying to me. I could ignore it and accept it if he at least bothered to communicate a little more.

Long development is ok, a lack of communication is ok too for me. But baiting people like that is not for me.
I won't argue with that. His updates were quite heavy imo (not necessarily content but for example his city creation was damn extensive) but his release dates are always off. I don't think it's a bait (he doesn't seem to care enough for that). I think he just has some date he wish to reach but fails to do that. If you combine it with terrible communication it looks like crap. Still, I don't really believe he would drop that easily

Jul 9, 2018

Ah yes, the familiar feeling of getting, you know...screwed?

azerty789

May 10, 2017

it's even worse than that; the next update was in testing phase at the end of December according to Nerion's post from 31st December, he was doing the very first stages of bug hunting. So the next 5 months are for adding content for ONLY Thomlin, ALL OTHER PEOPLE (so Adlis, trade rep., mayor, laddie the ladder boy, the dog, the prisoner, the executioner, the old man near executioner's house, the goblin, the kid living in the forest at the South of the town, Ella and her family, the forest villagers, all the people from the capital such as Marielle, the waitress, the guy from the shop, the guy stalking Ravy,etc... if I understand correctly the meaning of "everybody except Thomlin") should already have some new stuff added for months now. All the info that we got since December is that Nerion worked on 1 peeking scene using recycled art (same art as the scene with trade rep. asking Ravy to show her tits) and 1 scene of cock rubbing with pussy (soapland fashion), which isn't a scene that will involve penetration according to a comment from Nerion.

The next update was supposed to be bigger than the previous one (which one was considered as huge by the dev, lol....) with the content planned for December, but can we trust Nerion after his last 2 years of work on the game? Broken promises are a basic feature for Nerion; I still wait for the pubes and the prostitution he promised to deliver a very long time ago...

In current state I don't see the game going any further than the next update (if it is released someday) because the dev clearly doesn't care anymore about the game. The changelog from the last update was already really short but among the only few entries 2 ones were just baits. The goblin and shop from capital storylines were clearly added 1 or 2 days before the release of the update. They were extremly short and useless; they were only basic dialogues that could be written and added to the game very quickly. Nerion invested a very small amount of time to give us the illusion of a bigger update than what you really got.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Mountain
Jul 9, 2018
it's even worse than that; the next update was in testing phase at the end of December according to Nerion's post from 31st December, he was doing the very first stages of bug hunting. So the next 5 months are for adding content for ONLY Thomlin, ALL OTHER PEOPLE (so Adlis, trade rep., mayor, laddie the ladder boy, the dog, the prisoner, the executioner, the old man near executioner's house, the goblin, the kid living in the forest at the South of the town, Ella and her family, the forest villagers, all the people from the capital such as Marielle, the waitress, the guy from the shop, the guy stalking Ravy,etc... if I understand correctly the meaning of "everybody except Thomlin") should already have some new stuff added for months now. All the info that we got since December is that Nerion worked on 1 peeking scene using recycled art (same art as the scene with trade rep. asking Ravy to show her tits) and 1 scene of cock rubbing with pussy (soapland fashion), which isn't a scene that will involve penetration according to a comment from Nerion.

The next update was supposed to be bigger than the previous one (which one was considered as huge by the dev, lol....) with the content planned for December, but can we trust Nerion after his last 2 years of work on the game? Broken promises are a basic feature for Nerion; I still wait for the pubes and the prostitution he promised to deliver a very long time ago...

In current state I don't the game going any further than the next update (if it is released someday) because the dev clearly doesn't care anymore about the game. The changelog from the last update was already really short but emong the only few entries 2 ones were just baits. The goblin and shop from capital storylines were clearly added 1 or 2 days before the release of the update. They were extremly short and useless; they were only basic dialogues that could be written and added to the game very quickly. Nerion invested a very small amount of time to give us the illusion of a bigger update than what you really got.
It's devs like Nerion that give Adult Patreon creators a bad name. Damaging the reputation of all other devs like him using the same platform, Leaving the impression to people that Adult patreon creators are nothing but lying scammers and milkers.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes