• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Chardonnay Romancia [v1.2.1] [Restaurant Sukeroku]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Welp, from what I've played in one sitting alone, I'm following this for when the later chapters appear. I'm kind of getting back into the swing of things with VNs, and this one is oddly hitting the spot for me in many ways.

Though unfortunately, the update schedule for chapters is looking a bit... "Uh-oh"-ish...

After just a bit of searching as well, , but the fact that there was even an update at all is also still relieving. Even if it takes an indefinite amount of time, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

OddieWeirdo

Jun 4, 2020
And for those who join us there the link of a little intro of the game:

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Surprised by how good of a read this was. Had to stop for a while though since I didn't expect it to be quite long.

Just wondering too, aside from Rudy, is anyone else among the characters inexperienced? So far, it feels like Kinos and Jey are experienced while the other 2 aren't.
Rudy and red wolf are the one without experience

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Okay, I just experienced the latest chapter (which for all this wait for this one chapter alone ALREADY felt so short :cry:), and as much as I'm obviously lured in by the NSFW, I am also here for the plot that's developing, (despite it's also naturally lewd nature what with the Nine-Tailed Fox Syndrome, the end of that chapter actually shocked me and now I REALLY need the story development to start kicking up.

I get it might take some time before it actually reaches a full conclusion at this pace, but I'm prepared to drop $25 if it means helping it move along faster (and not having to wait for each chapter to drop somewhere like here or something)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote