BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1678910976223.png

Overview:
In my first life, my cousin Alexsander brought our prestigious family to ruin.
To try to recover the former prestige, he and some nobles tried to stage a failed coup d'état.
Because of this, those responsible were led to the guillotine and their relatives to the gallows.
I managed to escape into the forest, but in the end, I knew, I would be caught and decided to take my own life.
When I opened my eyes, I realized that I had gone back in time,
I had been given a second chance, and this time, I'll be the ruler of the family.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-15
Release Date: 2023-03-10
Developer: Lady Kimaris -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Charlotte 01_07_2022 21_27_38.png Charlotte 01_07_2022 21_30_35.png Charlotte 01_07_2022 21_45_57.png Charlotte 01_07_2022 21_28_13.png Charlotte 01_07_2022 21_29_08.png

Last edited:

Losartana

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Well art looks solid from the screenshots and the plot could be interesting to play through. Only question is what sort of content is going to be part of this in the future. As I'm seeing no indications of what is planned for the protag.
Hello, about the tags, I only put the ones that were available in my game initially. But in the future, it will have the following contents:

- School
-Maid
- R@pe (Maybe)
- Lesbian

About the plot, it's basically the same as the manhwa "I'll be the mathiarc in this life."

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Hello, about the tags, I only put the ones that were available in my game initially. But in the future, it will have the following contents:

- School
-Maid
- R@pe (Maybe)
- Lesbian

About the plot, it's basically the same as the manhwa "I'll be the mathiarc in this life."
Yeah I just finished running through .1 and I deduced from Emily the Maid saying "No Storyline" after the intro scene that she'd be further involved. Her being someone the MC can actually be with would be interesting given the MC's persona goals, status, and the world she seems to live in all being in conflict with hooking up with a cute maid but I suppose that just makes it all more fun. Bit curious if you just mean the MC as the victim/witnessing others be victimized or if she'll be able to perpetrate such an act but if the latter is a possibility I'd be very surprised for it's rare to see such content.

Bit lean of planned content but it's good to not stretch oneself too much I suppose.

Losartana

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Yeah I just finished running through .1 and I deduced from Emily the Maid saying "No Storyline" after the intro scene that she'd be further involved. Her being someone the MC can actually be with would be interesting given the MC's persona goals, status, and the world she seems to live in all being in conflict with hooking up with a cute maid but I suppose that just makes it all more fun. Bit curious if you just mean the MC as the victim/witnessing others be victimized or if she'll be able to perpetrate such an act but if the latter is a possibility I'd be very surprised for it's rare to see such content.

Bit lean of planned content but it's good to not stretch oneself too much I suppose.
I prefer not to tell spolier, but since you want to know so much.

Emily will be a pretty important character, she will be more prominent in the "School" part of the tag, when Charlotte goes to the Magic Academy.

Jun 6, 2022

- School
-Maid
- R@pe (Maybe)
- Lesbian

sorry but could you tell us whether it will be possible to play the game in a purely lesbian route?

Last edited:

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Yes, there will be that route.
And the game will be on hiatus for a while, because I am unemployed. But I will be writing the plot.
the art of the game is very good I was wondering if there will be exhibitionism in the future

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020

- School
-Maid
- R@pe (Maybe)
- Lesbian

>it's basically the same as the manhwa
Haha, I was picturing just that. Honestly somewhat unique premises for the game, good luck!

Reactions: _Moth and NiTAJaIl

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Glad to see new rpgm dev, I hope you'll do well.;)

And if I may suggest something, it is for sure to accompany the pictures with some text. Art in games can do miracles, but never just by itself. Kind of wasting very nice pictures.

Also I never knew there is a whole plugin for a lockpicking minigame lol, that's interesting.

Losartana

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Glad to see new rpgm dev, I hope you'll do well.;)

And if I may suggest something, it is for sure to accompany the pictures with some text. Art in games can do miracles, but never just by itself. Kind of wasting very nice pictures.

Also I never knew there is a whole plugin for a lockpicking minigame lol, that's interesting.
Thank you very much for your welcome.

The plugin I had seen in the game Roundscape Adorevia.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Sounds like an intriguing story... have to check it out and also if any good it does not get dropped.. too many lazy developers start a game.. don't update for months or drop altogether.

Losartana

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Sounds like an intriguing story... have to check it out and also if any good it does not get dropped.. too many lazy developers start a game.. don't update for months or drop altogether.
I will actually continue the project, for financial reasons (unemployment), it will be on hiatus, but I will be developing the story

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote