RPGM Abandoned Charlotte [v0.1.1] [Lady Kimaris]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Really like the art in the 3rd screenshot for some reason. Nice thick outlines, soft shading, and a uniform level of detail make it appealing. Good luck on the project and good luck in the job market.

Losartana

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Really like the art in the 3rd screenshot for some reason. Nice thick outlines, soft shading, and a uniform level of detail make it appealing. Good luck on the project and good luck in the job market.
this art was made by another artist, but his account was banned from Fiverr

gg i

Jun 22, 2020
I loved the game. Love the art. Can't wait for future updates. Looking forward to playing this game.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Well looks like another dropped game no release or update since it was released which is too bad the game was pretty interesting but like so many others died.

Losartana

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Well looks like another dropped game no release or update since it was released which is too bad the game was pretty interesting but like so many others died.
The game is not dead, it is still alive. I am working on the script. And the artist in Charlotte charges $100 for an image and my patreon is currently $35. This is the main reason Charlotte takes a while to update and I also want to make a game with a well developed plot.

I am also developing another project called "Make a Deal" with the patreon budget. I will be launching it in March.

kshafttt

Aug 12, 2018
for some reason every time i try to open the office lock the game froze or something i cant move anymore nor pop the menu ..-_- anyone might know why or better yet send me a save just after that part its at the very start fter waking up and we suposed to go to the grand father office !

NoodleSalad

Apr 13, 2019
I'm getting lost in the forest. Other than the the bridge in the east, I can't go anywhere other than the 4 way crossroads.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Hello, about the tags, I only put the ones that were available in my game initially. But in the future, it will have the following contents:

- School
-Maid
- R@pe (Maybe)
- Lesbian

About the plot, it's basically the same as the manhwa "I'll be the mathiarc in this life."
thats what of the first things I thought of when I read the description and pictures, ive been reading the manwha aswell <_<

Losartana

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
I had given up on this game to only see an update 9 months later.
I'm sorry, many things happened: unemployment, my mother's death, the high dollar (my country sucks) and the artist also increased her price. I'll be focusing more on the other 2 projects because it's more accessible to the amount I receive from my patreon.

May 31, 2018
I think I got stuck, after getting the hairpins and opening the office door and the office drawer, I am unable to do anything after the lockpicking animation. The sprite is just standing on the spot. Did I skip something that lead to that?

Losartana

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
I think I got stuck, after getting the hairpins and opening the office door and the office drawer, I am unable to do anything after the lockpicking animation. The sprite is just standing on the spot. Did I skip something that lead to that?
The old saves don't work, because after opening the drawer in the office you see a switch from day to afternoon

May 31, 2018
The old saves don't work, because after opening the drawer in the office you see a switch from day to afternoon
But today was the first time I downloaded the game, I couldn't have any previous saves nor data from the former version. Maybe there is some problem with my RTP files, I'll have a look later.

Losartana

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
But today was the first time I downloaded the game, I couldn't have any previous saves nor data from the former version. Maybe there is some problem with my RTP files, I'll have a look later.
Strange, had the same problem with someone on itch.io but his was because it was an old save.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote