RPGM Abandoned Charlotte [v0.1.1] [Lady Kimaris]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
I'll keep an eye on this one since the story might be interesting but with that initial message I don't have much hope for it. 1 thing about consistency - the father was supposed to be back the next day but it takes a few days to reach mana 15 so he should be there and maybe notice some broke into his locked drawer?

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Hello, about the tags, I only put the ones that were available in my game initially. But in the future, it will have the following contents:

- School
-Maid
- R@pe (Maybe)
- Lesbian

About the plot, it's basically the same as the manhwa "I'll be the mathiarc in this life."
Is it mostly a lesbian game in a romantic way or? Didn't read the manhwa and I don't know what to expect, does it have much sexual content in general?

Losartana

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
I'll keep an eye on this one since the story might be interesting but with that initial message I don't have much hope for it. 1 thing about consistency - the father was supposed to be back the next day but it takes a few days to reach mana 15 so he should be there and maybe notice some broke into his locked drawer?
The value 15 mana, is just a number to see the variations. And there will be more content explaining in version 0.2

Losartana

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Is it mostly a lesbian game in a romantic way or? Didn't read the manhwa and I don't know what to expect, does it have much sexual content in general?
The main plot came from the manhwa, which is to go back in time and become the family mathiarc.
And the lesbian part of the game will be romantic, but it will have nsfw (don't worry, it will still be an eroge).

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
The main plot came from the manhwa, which is to go back in time and become the family mathiarc.
And the lesbian part of the game will be romantic, but it will have nsfw (don't worry, it will still be an eroge).
I think I know the name of the manhwa, it is a really good one too: "I Shall Master this Family."

Mitsukayn

Mar 4, 2018
i'll try to see the king of love interest you will propose (if it's only girl or "old,fat guy" i wont be interested).

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Putting this out there now, but i would love it if the game allowed you to fail objectives as well, with actual consequences.

For example, the Mana mission. You can wait a day for grandfather to return and see if you can get the documents on mana that way (possibly spending a day on some tasks), or you can get them a day early by breaking into his office and not need to spend a day on tasks for him. If you break into his office and have not interacted with the desk a second time to put the papers back in the drawer, he will know someone broke into his office and, if he learns you've been meditating mana, you'd start off with a lower relationship value with him because he's not stupid.

Not sure how hard it would be to implement stuff like that, but it feels like (looking at the manhwa) some attention needs to be paid to subterfuge to keep your uncles and cousins from seeing you as a threat to their inheritance and making your life difficult. So in the above example, you could play it safe (rest a day and ask grandfather directly when he comes back) or take a riskier approach (lockpicking) that would give you an advantage (having your mana pool noticed by grandfather to increase his favor) but also the risk of getting found out if you aren't careful about it.

A lot of games just have Success or Gameover as possible quest outcomes and it wouldn't really fit the setting of this one, know what i mean?

Losartana

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Putting this out there now, but i would love it if the game allowed you to fail objectives as well, with actual consequences.

For example, the Mana mission. You can wait a day for grandfather to return and see if you can get the documents on mana that way (possibly spending a day on some tasks), or you can get them a day early by breaking into his office and not need to spend a day on tasks for him. If you break into his office and have not interacted with the desk a second time to put the papers back in the drawer, he will know someone broke into his office and, if he learns you've been meditating mana, you'd start off with a lower relationship value with him because he's not stupid.

Not sure how hard it would be to implement stuff like that, but it feels like (looking at the manhwa) some attention needs to be paid to subterfuge to keep your uncles and cousins from seeing you as a threat to their inheritance and making your life difficult. So in the above example, you could play it safe (rest a day and ask grandfather directly when he comes back) or take a riskier approach (lockpicking) that would give you an advantage (having your mana pool noticed by grandfather to increase his favor) but also the risk of getting found out if you aren't careful about it.

A lot of games just have Success or Gameover as possible quest outcomes and it wouldn't really fit the setting of this one, know what i mean?
Hi, thanks for playing my game and for the comment.
About consequences, it will be very complex, because I would have to create many routes, but it can be done. The reason I had to shorten the 0.1 version, was because of lack of money, I was planning to do it until the moment the grandfather returns to the mansion.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Hi, thanks for playing my game and for the comment.
About consequences, it will be very complex, because I would have to create many routes, but it can be done. The reason I had to shorten the 0.1 version, was because of lack of money, I was planning to do it until the moment the grandfather returns to the mansion.
Yeah, that's fine, just reading the manhwa and realizing it would have turned out very differently if Vieje had had an inkling of what Florentia was planning somewhere around chapter 5-10. It would have turned into a Cinderella type story, and i just hope there'll be a mechanic of some kind to make the player not want to play their hand too early that isn't tied to the main plot: That is to say, sidequests and optional objectives to make the main quests easier or harder depending on whether you do them successfully, unsuccessfully or not at all.

In the end it's your game though, so make it the way you want to :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote