camube

Jun 4, 2022
i just tried this. this is way shorter than i thought. looking forward to more but at the moment, it's not enough to decided whether i'd like it or not based on the short first update.

Torrodog

Jul 7, 2017
It is a real shame, this guy has a serious talent for game building and graphics, his other game was one of the best Milf games on 95 but unfortunately it looks like this one just died on vine....

Reactions: snow123789456

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Has this game died? No update on Patreon since March.
Last seen on this site on Thursday but nothing on Patreon since March.

Pretty obvious he gives zero fucks about his playerbase or game with that kind of communication.

Mac Hanson

Dev. of "In Your Shoes & Charon 13"
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I just checked his Discord, and nothing there since March either. This is probably abandoned.

Mac Hanson, do you have a progress update for us?
"Yes, Aardvark, I'm still working on it, albeit slowly, but I'm struggling to find time due to my job change. The working hours in my new job are quite irregular. Even though there isn't much left to work on for the new update, I'm having trouble finding the time to wrap it up. I usually try to dedicate a few hours on the weekends. While this update may be considered finished, I can't predict how much time the next one will take.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
This game is really good. :love:
Thank you for continuing to develop it "Mac Hanson" despite your irregular schedule.
Take the time you need, the important thing is not to give up. :)
Good continuation with the next updates. (y)

Morgan Henry

Aug 19, 2023
It's extremely frustrating to get a taste of a story as good as "Charon 13" already, after only one instalment, most certainly hints that it might be. However, knowing the prodigious amount of work required in developing a Renpy visual novel to any level of acceptability, to say nothing of the exceptional levels Mr Hanson has already shown he is clearly more than capable of attaining, there can be absolutely no argument against legitimacy here and just how difficult it must surely be to try and work around a real life quandary such as Mr Hanson and many, many other sincere creators clearly face daily. We, of course, have nothing better to do than sit on our hands and wait and hope, but there's really no-one to blame. It's just a circumstance of fortune.

It's also, of course, a double edged sword, because even though I would normally be keenly inclined to do so, I shall certainly not for one moment consider subscribing to Patreon, because under this circumstance, I could make not the slightest difference either to Mr Hanson's dilemma or the rate of future development, if any. Sadly, we're all screwed here.

It's just almost trragic to think that, based on what is already known of Mac Hanson's AVN capabilities, this potentially juicy, seemingly intriguing little peach of a story is just hanging there on the vine hardly ripening at all *sigh* ...

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
"Yes, Aardvark, I'm still working on it, albeit slowly, but I'm struggling to find time due to my job change. The working hours in my new job are quite irregular. Even though there isn't much left to work on for the new update, I'm having trouble finding the time to wrap it up. I usually try to dedicate a few hours on the weekends. While this update may be considered finished, I can't predict how much time the next one will take.
How is the update coming?
Since everybody still thinks your game is abandonded..

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Damn I forgot about this game. It is kind of surprising that this doesn't have the abandoned tag yet. Last post on patreon was in march of 2023.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Yes, it's a shame that this game is abandoned. The first presentation of the game made me want to see the rest...
I'm sad because I really liked this game.
I hope "Mac Hanson" gives a sign of life soon.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes