Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
In Your Shoes was a nice little game with very hot moments but terrible sex scenes.
These girls look really nice, and the plot, although not at all new, is always interesting. Also that harem tag puts a smile in my face.
So hopefully the dev will hone his "sex scene" abilities and provide something worthy of a game that looks so good.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Good renders and animations. The dialogue needs some tweaks, but overall pretty good.

Looks like our MC had BLUE BALLS IN SPACE!!! :ROFLMAO: But no more, Thanks Willow ;)

Reactions: Mac Hanson

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
So is this a game where you have a dedicated corruption and love path?

I love corruption games but the worst thing for me is when it bleeds into romance.

jo_attila

Dec 26, 2019
nice game...
the charon reminds me of a cross between starship voyager and an x-wing...
good luck and good success with the game...

Reactions: Mac Hanson

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
So Kathleen is the best MILF in the game and as usual she already has a husband, why in all games does the best MILF have to have a husband / partner? I would have preferred this beautiful Milf to be widowed or divorced! The renders are good and the milf is gorgeous, but this story is not for me! (Good luck ... so to speak ...)

2 things to say about that.

1. If you played the game, then you know her husband is most likely dead on the station.

2. Just take her from him.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Except that you're not woke. You love objectifying women way too much, and I'll restrain myself from mentioning specific preferences. :p
I mean, you're not wrong.

It's one of the fun things I find amusing about "woke" lesbians. Like they all complain men objectify women yet we also fuck women, what do they think we spend our time doing .... marvelling how pretty their hair is?

No, I want to see those titties and booties bounce.

On the flip side I can see why those same woke lesbians don't see our point, because they look like should be in sea dodging Whale trawlers with their dumbfuck dyed hair and however many pronouns they invented this week.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Charon 13 [v.0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 210mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
For me this is shit! In harem games I don't like the best LI at night to go back to sleep with her husband, she is part of the harem! MC girls are supposed to be just MC's ... what the fuck harem is this? Fuck!
I am not sure you have played the game. The ONLY male is the MC. They are on a ship and the MILF husband is nowhere in the picture. He was left on the space station when things started going to hell.

They have at least a month (if I remember correctly) before they get to the new world. A lot can happen in that time. And even if the husband does show up, by that time the MC would have already wooed the MILF over.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes