HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
The dev needs to spend less time on the animations of text and spaceships moving and more time on the dialog and story. A very thin promise of a workable plot, but the constant snap cuts from one set of boobs to another throws off the visual pace. English is obviously not their first language, which can be overcome, but it makes it hard to read. This one needs quite a bit of work and rework but shows some promise. A few updates down the road it may prove interesting.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
After reading the complaints I downloaded and played the demo..

'Sits back in chair.. wiggles butt to get comfortable.. and sighs with happiness'

Don't know about you but I'm here for the long haul.. great start... awesome graphics.. and another satisfied customer.

Can't wait to see what comes next.

Asaghon

Jan 9, 2018
Very short but looking very promising. Really digging that moms model, anyone know if its used in any other games?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
There's a public post on Patreon. Here it is:

16th March

Hello friends,
This time it took really long. You’re all looking forward to it, I know. I want to inform you about why it is taking so long. I had a serious change of position at my workplace. I started my new job after Christmas. In my new position, I had a hard time making my business plan and organizing my free time. For this reason, I could not predict how long the new update will take to be released, and I could not inform you for this reason. Because I wasn’t sure either. I’m sorry about that.
In summary; I continue the project. But the update intervals seem to take a little long. Because I still can’t organize working hours. (P.S. I work in the movie industry, usually there are sets both at night and during the daytime, and I have to visit almost all of them.)
I would finish the new update in 1 week under normal conditions, but I still could not finish it. Thank you very much for your moral and financial support. I continue whenever I can. This update is about to end, but the next one may take at least that much longer. But I hope that in the future I will be able to organize my working hours better. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Kind regards

Mac Hanson

Reactions: hash19 and Ragnar
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes