4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021
I hear good opinions about this game, I need to take the time to play this game. :D

Only one thing rejects me a bit to this game, actually.. a person: Jaye. I heard about her and what she does MC.
I heard she's an ungrateful bi*ch.
I will probably avoid her. But.. we will see.
Also don't believe in the hate on anything these guys say. At the end of Chapter 1, when something was hinted at the end, these folks were up in arms and have their pitchforks ready without knowing the context, even if said accusations don't make sense. It is actually good for you that you're just about to start the game with CH2 released.

Last edited:
Reactions: travin213

stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021
But she still chose an asshole for a boyfriend. :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to search for my post history on this thread to check for yourself. My opinion has always been consistent from day 1 that both have faults. Believing both at fault is actually one of the main reasons why I'm interested in this game's story to begin with. The conflict is interesting because it's not like in most other games where the MC is flawless perfect macho man with the evil woman being the obvious horrible person villain. I am intrigued and interested to see where the story goes.

The reason why I defended Jaye a lot is because plenty of the Jaye-haters didn't see/consider reason (ex: see the previous topic about how some people felt so entitled that Jaye choosing to spend time with her boyfriend over going to a football game is being considered as her being shitty?). My so called defense has always been about pointing out there's reason as to why Jaye did what she did. Reasoning doesn't equate to excuse, I'm not excusing her of her actions, but simply explaining that there's a reason as to why she did something, and not simply just because she's a bitch like what some people like to think.

Think about it this way, imagine if some random dude punched you in the face once out of nowhere, then you punched back ten times in return to end up sending him to hospital. You're both at fault. His because of the unprovoked attack, yours because excessive retaliation. Your action is not excused, but it has reasoning. You didn't punch him just because you're a bitch. That's essentially what I'm trying to make people see.
Great work dude, I always see you on this types of thread and I appreciate the work. However you would always face these kinds of people cause like in irl, most prefer to hate on something without trying to understand.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
OK did writer change or some shit, or dev trying just retcon entire personalitys b4 game goes too many chapters in?
Chapter one went from a MC whoring around world feeling like he fucking every wife (and sometimes daughter) he could to now being,i dont even know tbh.

Sister must of went on her meds on way to airport because did 180 personality wise and went from being aggressive and a damn Tsunade mad/upset MC was gone for years to just eh its whatever. She flips bout a phone and a kiss etc b4 but now all is magically forgiven and ok or just doesnt care.

Any tension with the axe rapist from cliffhanger is killed in like 5min. Tension from the chpt 1 kiss she saw with Mallory also killed. So if the story is suppost to be a bro and sis overcoming past to be together thats apparently done as we have flashed back the entirity of their lives kid to adult at this point and explained away any conflict.

So what is really left as a problem or stake wise to tell or explain? Could literally just write they lived happily ever after RIGHT NOW

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Awesome renders, interesting story.
I just LOVE how, occasionally, a character will look directly into the 'camera' and cock an expression, a la The Office or something. Hilarious!

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
The latest chapter cleared those misunderstandings
Still no idea why she chose that asshole as her boyfriend and wasn't there for MC in his most important moment at that time. she wasn't confused. she was for sure in love with MC. instead of talking to MC about it she decided to be a bitch to him everytime and got herself an asshole as a boyfriend.

when she asked why MC didn't come to her graduation, i wanted MC to scream out loud PAYBACK IS A BITCH

Jaye choosing to spend time with her boyfriend over going to a football game
what was the reason? what did MC do to deserve this? why jaye thought it's more important to ditch MC in his most important moment ever and fuck her boyfriend?

Even though jaye had feelings for MC i agree that MC have no rights to control her love life but couldn't she wait for some more time to fuck her boyfriend?

I really hope there's a route where MC can get the company all to himself.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Jaye train since the beginning; she's great in chapter 2.

I've been saying the same shit since the cliffhanger end of chapter 1, I knew all these two dumb ass emotional step siblings need is a proper sit down to resolve all misunderstandings and set their path right.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod
Save Descriptions Mod

Howdy.

Too many story branches or choice locations got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Attached mod allows named saves and adds a delete button as a bonus. You're welcome.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite as prompted. Do only these steps, nothing else is required.

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

CS SanchoMod1.png CS SanchoMod2.png

2022 Edit: This particular mod is deprecated and now replaced with SanchoMod multimod which can be found here.

Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you've stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.

Last edited:

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Jaye's midriff drives me insane.

Great game btw, and great models (Jaye is probably one of the best I saw in this website). I'm definitely waiting for the next update. Just one question, I don't think I saw in game the sixth pic starting from left, the one with toppless Jaye. It's just a concept or I missed something?

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

Sigh...
Nope. It doesn't work. I still don't like the sister. I guess it's too late now.
Worse, I liked Tara before, but now, I can't help but seeing her as a slut, and I can't tolerate her anymore. Her explanations makes no sense to me, and her choices to keep secrets, even less.
I know that is pretty easy for straight women to experiment lesbian things, but... There is something wrong somewhere and I can't put my finger on. I don't know, it's too much...
Five years had passed and they are still doing it, I guess ? So, can you admit that you're now bi-sexual or something ? In this present time, are Tara and Jaye together or they are still friend/sisters who are not lesbian but who fucks together all the time ?
We had a lot of answers, that's was good, but I didn't have the answers I wanted, and I don't think the game will give them at this point.
I don't know, I'm feeling uneasy about all of this. That kind of story doesn't work with me, it's still too ambigous... I don't like that.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Jaye's midriff drives me insane.

Great game btw, and great models (Jaye is probably one of the best I saw in this website). I'm definitely waiting for the next update. Just one question, I don't think I saw in game the sixth pic starting from left, the one with toppless Jaye. It's just a concept or I missed something?

More of a concept art. It only appeared because whoever actually made this thread just popped up on discord, grabbed whatever image he could get and posted it :p

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
I do have the tendency to call out majorly bad writing everywhere. :sneaky:
He does he really fucking does
Ah. One of those. :rolleyes:
Heya,

Sigh...
Nope. It doesn't work. I still don't like the sister. I guess it's too late now.
Worse, I liked Tara before, but now, I can't help but seeing her as a slut, and I can't tolerate her anymore. Her explanations makes no sense to me, and her choices to keep secrets, even less.
I know that is pretty easy for straight women to experiment lesbian things, but... There is something wrong somewhere and I can't put my finger on. I don't know, it's too much...
Five years had passed and they are still doing it, I guess ? So, can you admit that you're now bi-sexual or something ? In this present time, are Tara and Jaye together or they are still friend/sisters who are not lesbian but who fucks together all the time ?
We had a lot of answers, that's was good, but I didn't have the answers I wanted, and I don't think the game will give them at this point.
I don't know, I'm feeling uneasy about all of this. That kind of story doesn't work with me, it's still too ambigous... I don't like that.
I didn't see anywhere that they're still doing it. Did you?

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
OK did writer change or some shit, or dev trying just retcon entire personalitys b4 game goes too many chapters in?
Chapter one went from a MC whoring around world feeling like he fucking every wife (and sometimes daughter) he could to now being,i dont even know tbh.

Sister must of went on her meds on way to airport because did 180 personality wise and went from being aggressive and a damn Tsunade mad/upset MC was gone for years to just eh its whatever. She flips bout a phone and a kiss etc b4 but now all is magically forgiven and ok or just doesnt care.

Any tension with the axe rapist from cliffhanger is killed in like 5min. Tension from the chpt 1 kiss she saw with Mallory also killed. So if the story is suppost to be a bro and sis overcoming past to be together thats apparently done as we have flashed back the entirity of their lives kid to adult at this point and explained away any conflict.

So what is really left as a problem or stake wise to tell or explain? Could literally just write they lived happily ever after RIGHT NOW
Well what is left are the fun bits. ;)

L7jH1UZ.gif

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
-- Named Saves Mod --

Howdy.

Too many story branches or choice locations got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Attached mod allows named saves and adds a delete button as a bonus. You're welcome.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite as prompted. Do only these steps, nothing else is required.

Credits: I took inspiration and completely ripped-off ideas/coding basics from many including: KoGa3, JokerLeader, Zoey Raven, Qleaf, OscarSix, and many others over my time at this site. My personal thanks (as always) to the devs, modders, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

View attachment 1184972 View attachment 1184973

Maleficent, feel free to toss this into the main Extras section if folks find it useful. Thank you for your time.
Do you minf if i steal that ideia for my mods :p

Reactions: Adry Lemon
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes