4.60 star(s) 302 Votes
May 8, 2018
Only if you're using Zoey's mod I think, otherwise she'd start to dislike you.
I was actually doing a playthrough with Joker's WT mod. I didn't edit the points manually, I just followed it through with the choices that reward you the most points for each character. I could try making the same playthrough without the mod to see if it's a bug on the game or if it's caused by the mod.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I was actually doing a playthrough with Joker's WT mod. I didn't edit the points manually, I just followed it through with the choices that reward you the most points for each character. I could try making the same playthrough without the mod to see if it's a bug on the game or if it's caused by the mod.
I used Joker mod for the worst outcomes so if you deliberately go for breaking Jaye's trust, that should work with Jokers. Zoey's forces you to have maximalized points and showing all scenes, with Jokers it's optional.

May 8, 2018
I used Joker mod for the worst outcomes so if you deliberately go for breaking Jaye's trust, that should work with Jokers. Zoey's forces you to have maximalized points and showing all scenes, with Jokers it's optional.
I might be misunderstanding you, I don't think you looked at the screenshot right, what I meant by breaking Jaye's trust is that in the end I had 16 out 15 total points of trust, so I was actually going over the limit, so kinda breaking Jaye's trust literally.

I might just be confused with what you meant, so feel free to say so if I didn't understand.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I might be misunderstanding you, I don't think you looked at the screenshot right, what I meant by breaking Jaye's trust is that in the end I had 16 out 15 total points of trust, so I was actually going over the limit, so kinda breaking Jaye's trust literally.

I might just be confused with what you meant, so feel free to say so if I didn't understand.
You might want to check a few prior posts. You'll find the issue has already been addressed.

https://f95zone.to/threads/chasing-sunsets-v0-4a-stone-fox-studios.62625/post-6460370

Reactions: ename144

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
What is better if you have 2 options that one gives love point and another one gives trust point? In that case, someone knows how trust will impact?

yesismokeweed

Dec 8, 2018
no changelog for .4a ... anyone know if its just bug fixes?

i see now in the Others section.. 0.4a bug fix :(

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are blessed to have devs actually grace us with their attention, bugs explained here
were given a release in the a bugfix.
We do have 3 mods about, please run once on your own accord, then you can fiddle with mods
to see what you missed.
What is better if you have 2 options that one gives love point and another one gives trust point? In that case, someone knows how trust will impact?
no changelog for .4a ... anyone know if its just bug fixes?

i see now in the Others section.. 0.4a bug fix :(
Love is for steamy scenes, but respect is for being on the same page.
Do remember getting hot and heavy sometimes calls 4 daring and denying the gurl her pleasure
of spiting you by trying to get what you want 4 a change.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I've just started this VN an I like the graphics and characters generally. The storyline is rich but for me it's heavily salted on the PIS, that's just me (Walter makes it clear it's intentional) . There are some point where a choice could have been placed but that would change the devs story an as a reader I can accept that on any route chosen I'm just here for the ride. Hoping it easies up a bit on it going forward though.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
We are blessed to have devs actually grace us with their attention, bugs explained here
were given a release in the a bugfix.
We do have 3 mods about, please run once on your own accord, then you can fiddle with mods
to see what you missed.

Love is for steamy scenes, but respect is for being on the same page.
Do remember getting hot and heavy sometimes calls 4 daring and denying the gurl her pleasure
of spiting you by trying to get what you want 4 a change.
Thank you!

Reactions: Le Mat
4.60 star(s) 302 Votes