4.60 star(s) 302 Votes

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
How do you get this one?
I believe you need to tell Mallory "This doesn't feel right" when she asks the MC to help her with her intimacy issues at the end of Chapter 3. You may also need some minimum points with her (to leave 'a sliver of hope') when doing so; I got it with Love 9 and Trust 9 (at the time I made the choice).

Meanwhile, I was replaying the game yesterday and I stumbled across a new, extremely puzzling question I had not previously considered:
Erica_mysterious_photo.jpg
Where did Erica take this picture? The room and furniture look nothing like the lodge, but it seems unlikely she'd take the picture somewhere else. So what's the story here?

Reactions: Saramago
May 8, 2018
Meanwhile, I was replaying the game yesterday and I stumbled across a new, extremely puzzling question I had not previously considered:
View attachment 1405420
Where did Erica take this picture? The room and furniture look nothing like the lodge, but it seems unlikely she'd take the picture somewhere else. So what's the story here?
The lodge is pretty big, we probably didn't see half of it even. Could be any room. The furniture inside the lodge doesn't seem outdated at all and fits well with what's in the picture.

aspen.jpg

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
does not show valid options
PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "ChasingSunsets-v0.4a-win " folder.

MAC: Unzip the mod -> Right-click your "Chasing Sunsets" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge.

Reactions: y0081268

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
You only manage to "break" someone'S love/trust if you play the game with a mod, since some choices kinda bar the door for others, while most mods have this lovely "do both" option which lets you experience both scences.

Mortarion

Suicide is never the answer.
Donor
Oct 22, 2017
people, when will the new version be released?! Hopefully, there will be instructions for episodes 3 and 4 in accordance with the step .. and then in the end there will not be enough points that would sew up the rule of passing the episode
Dafq you are talking about?! o_O
Put at least some effort in your post that the majority of us here understand what you want.

and you do not know where to download this game with those mods that you used to say?! throw off the link for the android version
For fuck's sake, you want something from us - not we from you!

A little politeness and a small "please" never broke anyone's crown, let alone killed them. If a customer come to you with this rude behavior and demands something from you, what would you do? The min possible service to avoid trouble with your boss - and you are paid for it. Here is no one paid and is just thinking "Fuck this dude, im out".
Work on you berhavior.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Why does it feel like MC's parents were swingers? being topless in front of other girls are understandable but being like this in front of someone's man isn't.
View attachment 1374964

I hope that captain couple are swingers. It would be a shame not to tap that ass. :BootyTime:
She sure seemed playful...
If the captain is indeed a swinger, he's gonna want "something" in return for you banging his wife... enter another round of NTR wars.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Soundgfx

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
If the captain is indeed a swinger, he's gonna want "something" in return for you banging his wife... enter another round of NTR wars.
Many girls are topless at the sea in the summer. That doesn't mean they're all swingers though. It is the same for the parents of Jaye and the MC as well as for the couple of the captain and his wife. Nothing more without further information from the DEVs.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I was pretty sure the swing and any form of ntr would be a fat no in this game, but you also have Tara to consider, there's been already scenes in that form and unavoidable. But... it was pretty early in the game, the devs might have deviate from those ideas, and the game seems 100% fixed on two LIs, romance and story telling.

As for the wife of the captain, and them being swingers... it can be as easy as an "open" relationship or the wifey not being happy with the dude or something like that, when the time comes for banging.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Joker-Banne-2.jpg
Chasing Sunsets [v0.9a] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If the quick menu is not showing, press "Q" on the keyboard.

Note: I recommend re-starting the game from Chapter 6, to get the best choices for Harem Route.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 302 Votes