4.60 star(s) 303 Votes

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Chasing Sunsets - MultiMod Edition (v0.9a for both Steam/non-Steam)
CS_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
1700788204329.png 1700788245849.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Last edited:

Alaloo

Jun 8, 2017
Hello,
I've downloaded the last version from MEGA and when I launched the game, it showed Chapter 4, however I see on the OP V5B. Which info is wrong?

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Game version 0.4 was Chapter 3 and now ver. 0.5 is Chapter 4 !!!!!! :)(y)
So, how many times will this have to be explained? It was explained many times. Oh, well...

The last time I played this game was Aug. 15, 2021 and it was 0.3. I got busy, played a couple of other games and this one fell off my radar. I rediscovered it lately, loaded 0.5b and had to start over since I couldn't remember what I had down or what it was all about. The forum thread, at Aug. 15, was about 75 pages back. It's taken 2 days to catch up. I'm glad I did. A lot of deserved praise was given to this game. The artwork is fantastic. The prologue was a little weighty to get through, but worth it.

Thanks, Devs. I am in Chapter 2 and enjoying it again.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I know that certain literary license can be taken at times for the sake of a story. However, having gone through the whole will will/probate/estate-settling thing a couple of times in the US, they are not separate things, but all tied together. The will is what gets probated and results in estate-settling. But, I understand, for the sake of drama, it may need to be separate thing. My $0.02.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
I know that certain literary license can be taken at times for the sake of a story. However, having gone through the whole will will/probate/estate-settling thing a couple of times in the US, they are not separate things, but all tied together. The will is what gets probated and results in estate-settling. But, I understand, for the sake of drama, it may need to be separate thing. My $0.02.
Well, to properly articulate the estate law required, could result in a "Tolkien's door" scenario: spending hundreds of words describing something that ultimately is a small detail, when a shorthand description would suffice.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Wow. In Chapter 3. Some really beautiful women. I hope we really get to "see" Lisa again, but probably not.
Man...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah I don't care too much about the legal mumbo jumbo with all the torts and the probates and shit. It's just an excuse to put the two kids on a sex boat in paradise. I wouldn't be surprised if the parents aren't really dead and at one point they just jump out of the closet and yell at MC and Jaye "Will you two just fuck already! We went to all this trouble to put you back together so go ahead and bump those uglies!"

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Yeah I don't care too much about the legal mumbo jumbo with all the torts and the probates and shit. It's just an excuse to put the two kids on a sex boat in paradise. I wouldn't be surprised if the parents aren't really dead and at one point they just jump out of the closet and yell at MC and Jaye "Will you two just fuck already! We went to all this trouble to put you back together so go ahead and bump those uglies!"
There ain't nothing ugly about Jaye, nothing.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Got this just now - Chapter 4, on the beach with Mallory before the storm.
Ignore works, it seems. I am using Windows 11, and have been for months.
I can provide the save just prior (via Rollback) if needed. I am continuing the game.

----------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/story/chapter4.rpy", line 1952, in script
$ unlock_scene_item(7)
File "game/scripts/story/chapter4.rpy", line 1952, in <module>
$ unlock_scene_item(7)
File "game/scripts/features/scenegallery/scenelist.rpy", line 3, in unlock_scene_item
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'unlock'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/story/chapter4.rpy", line 1952, in script
$ unlock_scene_item(7)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/story/chapter4.rpy", line 1952, in <module>
$ unlock_scene_item(7)
File "game/scripts/features/scenegallery/scenelist.rpy", line 3, in unlock_scene_item
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'unlock'

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Chapter 4 0.5b
Thu Mar 17 12:20:45 2022
```

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 303 Votes