4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Jaye: "[..] even though there's no blood relationship between us, you'd be...Into a little role-play?"
MC: "Well, with Mom and Dad gone, most Western countries legally just view us as two consenting adults."
MC: "These days, it's really just virtue-signalling payment processors looking for any excuse to get offended."
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI for you J/M combo folks... if you take M at the start (you know what I mean) then you ain't gonna get all the J variants later... as the dev sort of states - you run out of "gas".

That's cryptic but will make sense after you play... just know it's a thing.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Stone Fox Studios, there's a fubar in the Chapter summary:
Python:
if num024 == 1:
    chapter_summary_events_list.append("You admitted to Jaye that you are in love with her.")
"num024" is set to 1 when you are accepting of Mallory, not Jaye via the player's selection of choice " I'd like to see what this can become "

• Wow
Reactions: FatGiant

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
The game is kind of harsh with the points assigned, you basically have to choose between the two girls early on and this takes away from the "illusion of choice", it makes it play very much like a visual novel. I'm not saying the dev should redo the whole system, but maybe the point requirements could be changed or something. Anyways, it's just a suggestion but if anybody feels the same and can contact the dev maybe pass it on.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Damnit! Now you want to rename her too? :ROFLMAO: (Obviously I can do that but have refrained from that particular cheat in this VN... just doesn't seem right to do it).
Hmmm...I'm not seeing that, Sancho.

025 is the only variable I see changing with the relationship choices around Mallory in my script. Feel free to hit me up in DMs.

There is a bug that shipped with refusing to spar with Tanaka so it doesn't accurately reflect in the chapter summary, but I will correct that in 7.0a after any other bugs have had a chance to materialize.

Obviously, this would be a major one, so if there's an issue I'm not seeing, I want to get it addressed ASAP.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Same. Once I met Mal it was over. Poor girl never stood a chance. If Tara was an LI there would actually be a choice but as it stands there is only Jaye.
TBH, I'm spending hundreds of hours throwing my best at this VN like I did LoF in hopes Tara becomes a thing at some point. The rest can stay and be "fluffers" and make my MC and T breakfast :ROFLMAO: :p

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes