4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is it possible to get the game now if i subscribe to the patreon for the lowest tier?
Directly from the Patreon page.

$1
/ month

• Access to the Patreon Only feed
  • Receive updates from the devs
  • Access to the game on release day
  • Access to the Patreon Only Discord channels

Includes Discord ben

Reactions: slick97

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
People who are starting a new game should read this.

And NO, the mod is not updated, he's working on it.

Once it gets updated yes I will post the compressed version.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Moderators please update the OP.
Just so you know for future reference, if you see game updates, go to the first post, now use "report", then game update, and add the links or link to a post that has games updates. Unless a mod/uploader randomly stumbles into a thread they will have no way to know if a game update is out.

This is the reason why a lot of games take a while to get updated, as a lot don't report there is a game update.

EDIT: it also keep links from being deleted when you report them vs making them public.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Chasing Sunset Chapter 7
PC -

MAC -
You might as well just delete this post; the links have been removed, now the dev will have to upload new links for the folks who paid for it, and the cycle will continue if people keep posting it publicly, use the report function.

Thrway8113

Apr 13, 2021
I was able to grab the PC file at the link above before it was deleted. I have NOT tested this yet, not at my main rig currently, but here's a torrent - may take a few for the trackers to get updated -

And just an obligatory supportive plug for the developer - if you enjoy the game, please consider supporting them via Patreon or buying the game on Steam.

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
I was able to grab the PC file at the link above before it was deleted. I have NOT tested this yet, not at my main rig currently, but here's a torrent - may take a few for the trackers to get updated -

And just an obligatory supportive plug for the developer - if you enjoy the game, please consider supporting them via Patreon or buying the game on Steam.
The files were there for about 5 minutes how the hell did you manage to get them?:oops::oops:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Might want to wait. Sancho is still doing a bug search and finding things. An update will be forthcoming soon enough. And using those links is likely to piss off the Devs. Badly.

Edit: Seems using those links did piss off the Dev and now they're gone. This is what happens when people are impatient idiots.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Might want to wait. Sancho is still doing a bug search and finding things. An update will be forthcoming soon enough. And using those links is likely to piss off the Devs. Badly.
They were deleted already from the dev. Bug fixing will take time regardless and it only affects "new players or if your save is before that point", and also anyone who doesn't use mods it doesn't really matter that much.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes