4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Also, I don't want to freak folks out but I've gone to extremes to figure this out so far.

I've another test where I've taken the Steam version and made a hybrid to non-Steam via using the non-Steam cheevo code and options code. So, this is exactly Steam but the VN thinking it's non-Steam (even using the non-Steam persistent and save system folder structure). It still borks.

It is starting to look like it's save file related. Again, not trying to freak folks out but if it is save file related this... is not a good sign. All these old saves work just dandy pre v0.8 so I'm currently left with what's different and that is the migration of v0.8 to RenPy 8 and it's handling of the previous save file structure. I sincerely hope this isn't the case... but the hybrid build above is pointing to exactly that.

Damn it.... I'll start pulling apart save files I guess. This has been a massive delay on me getting the mod updated of the new content but I have to sort this if only for my own peace of mind. It's imperative.

Revzt

Oct 5, 2022
Yeah I might have to start over, I'm not sure which chapter that had option. I save a lot so I might just try to load specific replies to not ended up with a bad ending.
for me it was the conversations in chapter 6 with both. so no need to start over from the beginning

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I have both Mallory and Jaye almost max trust and love, but with the new chapter 7 somehow they ended up finding out that the MC was not truthful about the relationship, so I got the game ended with them pretty much leaving the MC so it's game over. Not sure how do I go about trying to have relationship with both Mallory and Jaye.

Version is Steam release not using any mods.
That's why I built this into it: see here, CriticalPath screen. You might want to edit and use spoilers (like I did in your quote) since some folks haven't played the new content yet.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Note: I recommend re-starting the game from Chapter 6, to get the best choices for Harem Route.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
[/QUOTE]
fix the link or add it to another service, it keeps popping up as a bad gateway, and mixdrop sucks with all the garbage popups anyway

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
I have both Mallory and Jaye almost max trust and love, but with the new chapter 7 somehow they ended up finding out that the MC was not truthful about the relationship, so I got the game ended with them pretty much leaving the MC so it's game over. Not sure how do I go about trying to have relationship with both Mallory and Jaye.

Version is Steam release not using any mods.
Yeah you can't be at a serious relationship with both for Harem Route.You need Open Relationship with both. Serious Relationship will cause problems in future with sex scenes other than the main girl.So keep relationships open.
Just use the JokerLeader walkthrough mod.You will get all Sex Scenes.

Reactions: JokerLeader

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Note: I recommend re-starting the game from Chapter 6, to get the best choices for Harem Route.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
fix the link or add it to another service, it keeps popping up as a bad gateway, and mixdrop sucks with all the garbage popups anyway
[/QUOTE]
Use the Patreon link given and download from there .It's free.

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Use the Patreon link given and download from there .It's free.
[/QUOTE]

Ah, i see, thanks... I usually don't check the "pat" they are usually on there behind a paywall, appriciate it not being the case on this one

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i just did that
and the scene i got after " Ch2 Summary screen, then roll back one just more step and it's Jaye in the bathroom"
is jaye in the bedroom

View attachment 2603260

well

nvm - im sure you figure it out :)
just wanted helping a bit and dont keep you busy at forums instead of working on it :ROFLMAO:
Wow... this might blow your mind.

You use URM. I use my mod and unmodded (both). I obviously have dozens of multiple saves of my own that on load (both modded as seen below or unmodded (same pic without the mod of course) and if rollback one-step get to the same EXACT same screen of Jaye in the bathroom as yours:
1683480768405.png

I really don't know if I can fix this issue. It's either the VN jump from RenPy v7 to v8 or the old Mutagen code... or a mix of both. See that Mutagen code has been embedded in everyone's save files from the get go... all the bloated audio tweaks, phone code that was never used, etc... which the old Music player used to work off of (as does the phone messaging system still in use). I don't know... I've wasted so many hours now trying to get to the bottom of it but I'm about to raise the white flag so I can get back to coding.

As it stands, folks might be better off with new playthroughs... or get lucky and an old save work going forward... but if you load and rollback you're probably fucked. That's a lot of maybe's and what-if's so I'm not pointing any fingers yet... so take my experiments and analysis with a few grains of salt. There's something going on under the hood though that's beyond anything I've seen before from memory. We'll see.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just played through both Mallory only and Mallory/Jaye path. No threesome scene if you're on Jaye path? is it a bug?

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021

You use URM. I use my mod and unmodded (both). I obviously have dozens of multiple saves of my own that on load (both modded as seen below or unmodded (same pic without the mod of course) and if rollback one-step get to the same EXACT same screen of Jaye in the bathroom as yours:
View attachment 2603513

I really don't know if I can fix this issue. It's either the VN jump from RenPy v7 to v8 or the old Mutagen code... or a mix of both. See that Mutagen code has been embedded in everyone's save files from the get go... all the bloated audio tweaks, phone code that was never used, etc... which the old Music player used to work off of (as does the phone messaging system still in use). I don't know... I've wasted so many hours now trying to get to the bottom of it but I'm about to raise the white flag so I can get back to coding.

As it stands, folks might be better off with new playthroughs... or get lucky and an old save work going forward... but if you load and rollback you're probably fucked. That's a lot of maybe's and what-if's so I'm not pointing any fingers yet... so take my experiments and analysis with a few grains of salt. There's something going on under the hood though that's beyond anything I've seen before from memory. We'll see.
I usually just start over from the beginning anyway. Seems safer for a game in development. Plus, with games like this, I don't remember a lot of what happened anyway, so it's good to have a story refresher. Thanks for the info though, on what's going on with the game. It's always interesting, to me.

thanks bless your face.gif

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Does anyone know how to get rid of these persky side images?
Can't be the only one thinking they're annoying AF! :ROFLMAO:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

View attachment 2603513

Thanks for going above and beyond to try to get resolution on the issue.

I've had problems accessing very old saves in the v 0.7 rev and I Really enjoy playing some of those old scenes over and over again (Christain beat down anyone?? :D). This may be the time to go with a full restart - which is fine with me since I was planning on doing this before rev 9 just to be well prepared for the end game and epilogue content.

I'm looking forward to your mod whenever it is ready!

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Hmm weird. None of my saves load. Lost all achievements, all photos and all scenes. That can't be just from using Sancho's mod. Even my settings don't go through after copying the persistent file...
Even URM can't identify game variables properly...damn. Absolutely unplayable for me.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
persistent file with all achievements unlocked (non-steam version*)
(* i dont know if this works with the steam version - needs to be tested)
(saved at the very beginning of the game - so yes you need a new game or your stats get(maybe) borked - i had no issue so far)

Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png

for scenes/photo unlock use this unlocker
(this mod does not unlock the secret achievements , so thats why i took the time to make it)

extract attached file into maingame folder (where the .exe is)

if you want to do it yourself - use 0x52_URM mod

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
Joker is one of the most prolific modders here and his mods work.

I'm not entirely sure what you're saying but the "game" folder with the mod goes to the VN's folder and then overwrite.
I asked if he had a link where there is a game for ready mods in the inside of the game .. I mean that you didn’t need to download something.. just download the game to ready-made mods .. understand me?

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes