4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Phatman575

Apr 25, 2022
Not sure if its a Steam version issue, but my laptop was struggling with a scene for Jaye it was a slideshow as the fans went nuts. Worth it.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I was able to grab the PC file at the link above before it was deleted. I have NOT tested this yet, not at my main rig currently, but here's a torrent - may take a few for the trackers to get updated -

And just an obligatory supportive plug for the developer - if you enjoy the game, please consider supporting them via Patreon or buying the game on Steam.
And thank you for taking the initiative and posting this to help out other gamers. (y)

I will be purchasing this game on Steam once it's finished to support the devs.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
And thank you for taking the initiative and posting this to help out other gamers. (y)

I will be purchasing this game on Steam once it's finished to support the devs.
With the amount of content as it stands, I think it's 100% worth $10 at this point in time. It has hours of content. It's very much worth the purchase even now in my humble opinion (keyword opinion) :coffee:

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
With the amount of content as it stands, I think it's 100% worth $10 at this point in time. It has hours of content. It's very much worth the purchase even now in my humble opinion (keyword opinion) :coffee:
Ya the content amount isn't why I hold off; I always wait until the end of the game to make sure I'm happy with the way the story plays out and finishes.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ChasingSunsets-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Created a Gofiles Mirror - Make other Mirrors if you want -
ChasingSunsets-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​
Well'p since it's a public post now and no going back, compressed posts incoming.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
After replaying the game again to get up to speed with the plot, I have to say the David death scene left me with a bad taste in my mouth and a major plot hole.

How the fuck an ex IDF got access to a plane and assault rifles and flew it to a war zone?
It's Israel not Texas, you can't just get assault rifles even as an ex military.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Now I need a meme of a 50 ft Malory looking over an electric fence at Jeff Goldblum AKA Dr. Malcolm in a Jurassic Park Jeep saying "You were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn’t stop to think if they should."

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes