4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yes, though no variable updates are planned barring further bugs. There are two additional conversation branch triggers that require revision. These are just flavor text exclusive to the low-love Mallory path and should not affect Sancho’s mod.
That is exactly what I was curious about, was waiting to start my run with his mod, which he had done. So nothing critical, just more or less some polish, grammar fixes, etc.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChasingSunsets-0.8a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Just started the new chapter and I gotta say the humor is freaking top tier,Now back to gaem...

Edit:Uhh I think it might be a bad idea to play this chapter at night...

Edit 2:Welp there goes the humor,and in comes the gut punches...

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I enjoy the well-placed flashbacks in time. They help to illuminate choices and provide back story that is key to understanding the motivation of others, like Christian...

I don't like him but he is certainly not the villain he seemed to be in high school.

I also adore Dr. Sarah Campbell; what an amazing role model for the MC and for Jaye. She is brilliant and beautiful, compassionate and caring, and she is Even self-aware... a trait that is quite rare in both RL and fiction.

Second chances... a theme in a fictional story, a great AVN, but able to speak truth into RL; another part of this story well-told!

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
In regards to the Tara route...
I have not yet lost hope that SFS will make an ending where Jaye dies and MC and Tara bond over her loss. Lisa becomes CEO of the company. Mallory goes off to do her journalist thing. In the final epilogue scene Alex is visiting Jaye who was buried next to her parents, we see that he is happily married to Tara and they have a litter of kids.

Happy ending :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deoku and Nulldev

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
Just discovered this and looks great. Can someone help me with this, in the tags it say it has IC but calls them step siblings in the synopsis of the game. Does it need a patch and if so can someone tell me where to find it please. Thanks

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I have not yet lost hope that SFS will make an ending where Jaye dies and MC and Tara bond over her loss. Lisa becomes CEO of the company. Mallory goes off to do her journalist thing. In the final epilogue scene Alex is visiting Jaye who was buried next to her parents, we see that he is happily married to Tara and they have a litter of kids.

Happy ending :)
I respect your desire for Tara, but not at the cost of Jaye. That's just too steep a price to pay.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Just discovered this and looks great. Can someone help me with this, in the tags it say it has IC but calls them step siblings in the synopsis of the game. Does it need a patch and if so can someone tell me where to find it please. Thanks
No patch needed,You'll find out eventually why the tag is there despite no patch and it being on patreon.

• Hey there
Reactions: Aguzy and xapican

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi, first thank you Sancho for your mod, just amazing. I got this error in Chapter 7.
Fresh install of 0.8a from itch.io and a new game.

Before the error occurs, toggle the MiniStat open (via MiniMenu or pressing "m") you can immediately toggle it back off if you wish. Carry on... no more error. I'll separate the realtime relp code from the MiniStat later. Until then the toggle will get you done.

If you want you can leave it on (the MiniStat), it's fully choreographed so that it auto-closes during lewds, chapters, image transitions, etc. It will then auto-open. In other words I've coded it to be automatic and get out of your way when not needed (according to my playstyle).

Reactions: Hollibolli

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I really think you are splitting hairs here (or is is splitting hares, but no, that would get bloody and messy unless you're a magician). In character literally means "in keeping with someone's usual pattern of behavior and motives."

Artemis is literally a robot who has just been activated. She either has no behavior or motives of any kind because she has programing instead, or, if we are going with the idea that she will be a fully autonomous AI, then she has no USUAL pattern of behavior and motives due to the fact that she is still trying to discover exactly who and what she is, hence she is online searching for answers and was intrigued by the phasing of "awakening" and the lack of conjunctions, both of which seems perfectly within the norm for a newly/recently activated AI

I still say it totally counts as a spoiler. Plus I have previously messaged with SFS regarding cameos and the "AVNCU", and SFS would never have put it in without digi.B's approval due to how much they respect one another.
So yeah, it's a valid cameo.
Sigh. The fact that Artemis had no personality (or indeed consciousness) prior to her appearance in Chasings Sunsets Chapter 7 was precisely my point.

All crossovers with other projects are collaborative, and Digi reviewed and approved Artemis' dialogue and context just as we do when Jaye or Mallory appear in other properties. It was exceptionally cool of him to allow her first self-aware conversation public reveal to be in Chasing Sunsets.

He also approved Amanda's recruitment by Kalupetti Industries in Bad Ending 3.
Sorry, Stoya, I didn't intend my flippant comment to come across as a slight on you (or Digi). I was just noting it's not much of a cameo for Artemis if we have no baseline to compare to. It's more like a teaser.

I clearly did not convey that very well. At any rate, it's nice to know the tease is valid. And I'll try not to hold Artemis' questionable taste in friends against her when her game resumes. :p

SFS_Stoya

Apr 18, 2023
Sigh. The fact that Artemis had no personality (or indeed consciousness) prior to her appearance in Chasings Sunsets Chapter 7 was precisely my point.

Sorry, Stoya, I didn't intend my flippant comment to come across as a slight on you (or Digi). I was just noting it's not much of a cameo for Artemis if we have no baseline to compare to. It's more like a teaser.

I clearly did not convey that very well. At any rate, it's nice to know the tease is valid. And I'll try not to hold Artemis' questionable taste in friends against her when her game resumes. :p
While I can't spoil anything, I will say that in my conversations with Digi, he's got a very solid idea on how he expects the character of Artemis to develop, and one should look at her appearance in CS as a snapshot in time rather than a baseline.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Ok done with the update and what a ride that was,I'm glad we had a choice to kill the bastard as unexpected as it was.
Honestly amazing work Kentyrr and SFS_Stoya ,Looking forward to what comes next.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes