Mod Ren'Py Chasing Sunsets [v0.9a non-Steam/v0.9a Steam] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The v0.8b has no such refinements bud.
Here's the changelog via "a friend that shall not be named as to keep them in the Sancho witness protection program":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh well. My internet is working again (gets spotty when we have storms around, but Comcrap always says "nothing is wrong - really <wink wink nudge nudge."), so I'm downloading the UoP update and will do that. I'll wait and see if an 8b comes out and they accidentally fix what they broke (and maybe didn't say anything in the changelog). Just not in the mood to do a full replay right now...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.8b Steam version ONLY)
1685987831082.png 1685987854341.png 1685987882845.png
Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

NOTE: Non-Steam patch coming soon once it's released public.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: imzahai

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Getting ready to try this again - I take it an "8b" for the non-Steam version was deemed unnecessary by the Devs?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Getting ready to try this again - I take it an "8b" for the non-Steam version was deemed unnecessary by the Devs?
I can't say I know the team's plans to be honest but all these fixes are VN specific and not platform specific so (imho) they both should be updated to the same version. I realize it's easier to push fixes out on Steam, so maybe that's why... but that's just me guessing.

Reactions: Son of Durin

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I mean 9/10 times its gonna be Jaye... I like Mal, but between the two... it's not a choice really

Reactions: Ilhares

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hi there, Dr. Sancho :cool:
I wanted to let you know about a little detail in your scene gallery that I think isn't correct.
The scene with Mallory titled "Night Visit" takes place in Ch 3 if my memory serves me, but the gallery says it appears in Ch 2.

screenshot0004.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi there, Dr. Sancho :cool:
I wanted to let you know about a little detail in your scene gallery that I think isn't correct.
The scene with Mallory titled "Night Visit" takes place in Ch 3 if my memory serves me, but the gallery says it appears in Ch 2.

View attachment 2945364
Could be a code bug on my part. I'm replying to 1) acknowledge I've seen your report (thank you btw) and 2) to flag this for me to check later after I get caught back up from being away for a bit. Regards bud.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Could be a code bug on my part. I'm replying to 1) acknowledge I've seen your report (thank you btw) and 2) to flag this for me to check later after I get caught back up from being away for a bit. Regards bud.
Thanks to you. Great to see you back!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
These damn VN's drop updates like rain during the holidays... wow. I'm so bogged down now. Thanks SonsOLiberty for the ping bud... I still only get some pings, but not others. I didn't get your last 4 or 5 pings the last couple days. This site hates me.
Weird how it does that, maybe you need to wipe cache/cookies and all the good shit.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Weird how it does that, maybe you need to wipe cache/cookies and all the good shit.
Maybe. I updated my server yesterday so I figured things would sort out after a fresh reboot. I'll sort it (maybe) when I find time for "me" again... too dang busy now :ROFLMAO:. The day my new Deck arrives I'm taking that day/night off though... fuck 'em.

Reactions: Elhemeer and JEER0X

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Maybe. I updated my server yesterday so I figured things would sort out after a fresh reboot. I'll sort it (maybe) when I find time for "me" again... too dang busy now :ROFLMAO:. The day my new Deck arrives I'm taking that day/night off though... fuck 'em.
Haha, so you actually snagged one?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Haha, so you actually snagged one?
Yeah, grabbed the LE edition on Thursday after fighting the site for 30mins after spamming F5 when they launched. They said "very few available" but the damn things are still listed so there was no need for me to go through all those hoops

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, grabbed the LE edition on Thursday after fighting the site for 30mins after spamming F5 when they launched. They said "very few available" but the damn things are still listed so there was no need for me to go through all those hoops
Guess wasn't as big of a demand after all :p

We better stop about SteamDeck talk before we get our comments deleted :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, it's my damn thread... I reckon that makes whatever I say in it fine... but who knows at this point. There's a few that would like nothing more than me off this site.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, it's my damn thread... I reckon that makes whatever I say in it fine... but who knows at this point. There's a few that would like nothing more than me off this site.
Another modder and I were talking about other games in their mod thread and we got our comments snapped by Thanos, must have been 10 or so :devilish:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes