Mod Ren'Py Chasing Sunsets [v0.9a non-Steam/v0.9a Steam] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I've not noticed any of her scenes starting late or cut short in the mod's gallery bud... what'd I miss?
I don't know. Was just passing time with a post while the back of my fingers are being doctored from touching the inside top of the oven. Crisped up really nice. Pork cracklins anyone? :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I don't know. Was just passing time with a post while the back of my fingers are being doctored from touching the inside top of the oven. Crisped up really nice. Pork cracklins anyone? :ROFLMAO:
Second degree burns are no joke bud... get some anti-biotic cream (Neosporin, etc) on the burn spots so the inevitable blistering doesn't get infected and heals faster.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Second degree burns are no joke bud... get some anti-biotic cream (Neosporin, etc) on the burn spots so the inevitable blistering doesn't get infected and heals faster.
Already handled, bro. My daughter used Neosporin, I told her to scrape off the crispy skin first, but she said it wasn't a good idea.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Y'all know what this means is imminent:
1700781767086.png

What's left to do: Code my usual update Cliffhanger scene for SanchoGallery (this one has two minor variants), code cleanup, retail build and integrity check. I'll do all that after I feast. It's the holiday so I'll take a 1-2hr break for that before wrapping this update up. Tonight's ETA for public release tonight is still on target. I've also given the dev team my final notes, so expect a VN update pushed out later tonight/tomorrow as well.

Now... time for tonight's first adult beverage and to feast.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Happy Thanksgiving !!!

SanchoMod
Update (v0.9-Ch8 non-Steam only, Steam variant will be released soon)
1700787662247.png 1700787726929.png 1700787781719.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Note:It's highly recommended if you're not starting a new playthrough then you load a minimum from the start of Ch7 due to some variable/conditional changes by the dev team.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

P.S. - Y'all guinea pig it while I finish feasting and writing an update post for the VN's thread.

Venom126

Jan 26, 2020
Happy Thanksgiving !!!

SanchoMod
View attachment 3113326 View attachment 3113327 View attachment 3113328
Go get you some.

Note:It's highly recommended if you're not starting a new playthrough then you load a minimum from the start of Ch7 due to some variable/conditional changes by the dev team.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

P.S. - Y'all guinea pig it while I finish feasting and writing an update post for the VN's thread.
Thanks, Can't wait for steam version

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks, Can't wait for steam version
I want to wait until Stoya pushes the patch first. After that it won't take long. I think he's going to patch it later this evening or in the morning. Monitor their discord/Steam page if desired. I reckon SonsOLiberty will ping me when the update drops. It'll be script update only, no issues with images/animations.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I want to wait until Stoya pushes the patch first. After that it won't take long. I think he's going to patch it later this evening or in the morning. Monitor their discord/Steam page if desired. I reckon SonsOLiberty will ping me when the update drops. It'll be script update only, no issues with images/animations.
I just got the update, check this post in a second

Sancho1969 that's the Steam push just now.

Reactions: Sancho1969

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
Happy Thanksgiving !!!

SanchoMod
View attachment 3113326 View attachment 3113327 View attachment 3113328
Go get you some.

I started a completely new playthru for the previous update (Chapter 7) did they make variable/conditional changes to older chapters again?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I started a completely new playthru for the previous update (Chapter 7) did they make variable/conditional changes to older chapters again?
No, not prior to Ch7... just a few grammatical fixes before then, nothing serious.

To be clear: Pure Players (non-cheaters) are best served from the beginning of Ch7 or prior. All my testing was done with saves at the start of Ch6 so I could lay up proper into Ch7.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think there might be some changes from the early eps though. Or my memory is faulty. I mean it's been a very long time since the game came out.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I think there might be some changes from the early eps though. Or my memory is faulty. I mean it's been a very long time since the game came out.
He digs through the entire code on each update, because it has to work with the choice guide and variables. He would definitely notice if there were major changes that effected decisions/story.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
He digs through the entire code on each update, because it has to work with the choice guide and variables. He would definitely notice if there were major changes that effected decisions/story.
I know. Not my first rodeo with Sancho. But I don't have the mod installed atm, so, I'm doing that now. I know he fixed a shit-ton of stuff back then.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes