Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Really enjoyed this game so far, renders, writing. i hope it won't all be a flashback/telling a story to the bar owner though. Agree with the comments that the lawyer seems a little shady. Not sure who the MC can trust at the moment, , besides the bar owner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ariostebaldo
Oct 8, 2019
Really enjoyed this game so far, renders, writing. i hope it won't all be a flashback/telling a story to the bar owner though. Agree with the comments that the lawyer seems a little shady. Not sure who, besides the bar owner, the MC can truly at the moment.
I am going to assume you mean to say that you're not sure who the MC can trust. Is that correct? Not pointing it out to be a dick, just asking in case you may have meant something else.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I am going to assume you mean to say that you're not sure who the MC can trust. Is that correct? Not pointing it out to be a dick, just asking in case you may have meant something else.
Yes I was talking about the MC. Looking at what I wrote does seem confusing. I'll edit my original post :LOL:

Sylar1234

Apr 21, 2019
This game is amazing! The art, music, soundeffects, writing and storytelling create together an awesome experience. And there is already so much content for only two updates!
While playing I knew I had to become a patreon. The cliffhanger ending almost stopped me.
I really hope the developers are doing a bait and switch and the second person will be Tara.
For now their answers here make me hopeful that the story will continue in a good direction either way.

Oct 8, 2019
This game is amazing! The art, music, soundeffects, writing and storytelling create together an awesome experience. And there is already so much content for only two updates!
While playing I knew I had to become a patreon. The cliffhanger ending almost stopped me.
I really hope the developers are doing a bait and switch and the second person will be Tara.
For now their answers here make me hopeful that the story will continue in a good direction either way.
After a few days to think about it even if the cliffhanger is exactly what they promised. MC is a billionaire, trained by an ex Israeli soldier, with his lawyer on board and in international waters. All I'm saying is please let it be Mr matte black muscle car, chugging monster, drywall destroyer and attempted rapist. I need the cathartic roar of throwing this guy overboard.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

Unlocked
Chapter 2 Development Update

Spring is nearly here, and a month to the day after the release of Chapter 1, we are going strong on Chapter 2 development. Currently, the chapter sits at 70% written, with over 300 images rendered for the next installment.
The heart of Chapter 2 really centers on two scenes, and each of them will be challenging for different reasons. One will require rendering more different characters in a single scene than we have had to previously, and the other...Well, you'll see. ;-)
So far, Chapter 2 has been pretty smooth sailing. We have had none of the PC or DAZ issues we had in Chapter 1, and the workflow is humming along.
Feedback from our LiveStream has been largely positive, and some of the theories over what will happen next have been fun and interesting to read.
I wish there were peeks behind the curtain or tidbits we could throw out there without spoiling the story, but this is the "where the rubber meets the road" portion of the dev cycle where the pieces are all in place, and we just have to start sewing them together.
Right now, Kent is focused on backfilling art for the dialogue and story written so far, and I'm collecting sound and music for this episode, and getting them formatted and level-adjusted for inclusion in the game.
My plan will be to complete dialogue 100% for Chapter 2 by next weekend, and then focus on feature completion and making the UI tweak necessary for the Chapter 2 lewd scene.
We'd like to give a special shout out to Ocean of "Summer's Gone" fame for help in getting the lighting with one particularly challenging environment just right.
Thanks again for indulging us with our little cliffhanger again. We'll give you a break from them in Chapter 2, as promised, but all bets are off after that!

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020

Unlocked

Spring is nearly here, and a month to the day after the release of Chapter 1, we are going strong on Chapter 2 development. Currently, the chapter sits at 70% written, with over 300 images rendered for the next installment.
The heart of Chapter 2 really centers on two scenes, and each of them will be challenging for different reasons. One will require rendering more different characters in a single scene than we have had to previously, and the other...Well, you'll see. ;-)
So far, Chapter 2 has been pretty smooth sailing. We have had none of the PC or DAZ issues we had in Chapter 1, and the workflow is humming along.
Feedback from our LiveStream has been largely positive, and some of the theories over what will happen next have been fun and interesting to read.
I wish there were peeks behind the curtain or tidbits we could throw out there without spoiling the story, but this is the "where the rubber meets the road" portion of the dev cycle where the pieces are all in place, and we just have to start sewing them together.
Right now, Kent is focused on backfilling art for the dialogue and story written so far, and I'm collecting sound and music for this episode, and getting them formatted and level-adjusted for inclusion in the game.
My plan will be to complete dialogue 100% for Chapter 2 by next weekend, and then focus on feature completion and making the UI tweak necessary for the Chapter 2 lewd scene.
We'd like to give a special shout out to Ocean of "Summer's Gone" fame for help in getting the lighting with one particularly challenging environment just right.
Thanks again for indulging us with our little cliffhanger again. We'll give you a break from them in Chapter 2, as promised, but all bets are off after that!
words can sing you know
and this post is music to my ears

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
After a few days to think about it even if the cliffhanger is exactly what they promised. MC is a billionaire, trained by an ex Israeli soldier, with his lawyer on board and in international waters. All I'm saying is please let it be Mr matte black muscle car, chugging monster, drywall destroyer and attempted rapist. I need the cathartic roar of throwing this guy overboard.
Small correction: MC is not a billionaire yet, and neither is Jaye. MC has been traveling for 5 years on a $100K trust fund that had been set aside for the university he never attended. It's safe to say there's little of that left. By the time MC was working for Ray and Linda, he was 100% reliant on the money he earned there for expenses, and we'll see later that James and Sarah had similar expectations of Jaye while she was in school.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
Small correction: MC is not a billionaire yet, and neither is Jaye. MC has been traveling for 5 years on a $100K trust fund that had been set aside for the university he never attended. It's safe to say there's little of that left. By the time MC was working for Ray and Linda, he was 100% reliant on the money he earned there for expenses, and we'll see later that James and Sarah had similar expectations of Jaye while she was in school.
I'm sorry can you repeat that? All I read was senpai noticed me:love::love: :love:

But a question, if MC only had a hundred grand, shouldn't he be a little less put together as he was presented? I'm cool with him being broke by the time he made it to the boat, it's just 100k seems to be a little short of what someone would need to travel the world especially since he was paying for himself and... crap I forget his name but the soldier friend. If you say it's 100k then I'll accept that, I just feel that was a little short for the lifestyle he was shown to live.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
But a question, if MC only had a hundred grand, shouldn't he be a little less put together as he was presented? I'm cool with him being broke by the time he made it to the boat, it's just 100k seems to be a little short of what someone would need to travel the world especially since he was paying for himself and... crap I forget his name but the soldier friend. If you say it's 100k then I'll accept that, I just feel that was a little short for the lifestyle he was shown to live.
Well that depends on how are u travelling the world, there are people which are fine doing this with far less and from what was shown it seems MC+soldier friend are spending at least quite some time in less civilized regions, camping and traveling on foot.

Of course if u want to spend the time in 5 star hotels/restaurants as well as in tourist regions and avoid public transportation/hitchhiking etc. 100k are likely not enough.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Raziel's on point here. We do see two "expensive" moments with the MC while he's abroad: The cost of the climbing gear and permits to scale K2, and the room MC brought Fiona back to for reindeer games. Both have an explanation we'll explore in more detail later. Also, MC was *not* supporting David. His wisecrack in the Urals was directed more at MC's sole apparent survival skill at the time being his trust fund.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Definitely in the top 5! One of the very best visual stories I have ever played. The characters are complex and very endearing. The scenario unfolds perfectly, the interactions between the characters are well interwoven. This is great art !! If chapter 2 is of the same level, it promises many good hours of play. "Hats off, friend!" (wouhahou, it's Google-Trad English ...)

Reactions: LiptonDI and VOYEUR

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019

Unlocked

It's not music for me, but more like a good big marrow bone for a hungry dog who has just crossed the Sahara and who is waiting for the continuation of the story.

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
Raziel's on point here. We do see two "expensive" moments with the MC while he's abroad: The cost of the climbing gear and permits to scale K2, and the room MC brought Fiona back to for reindeer games. Both have an explanation we'll explore in more detail later. Also, MC was *not* supporting David. His wisecrack in the Urals was directed more at MC's sole apparent survival skill at the time being his trust fund.
Slightly off-topic observation - sleeping in Urals without a tent or sleeping bag could be quite cold even in July or August. Lack of camping gear in that scene was intentional?

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
The meeting on the yacht is hosted by George. I don't think he planned to invite the "asshole motherfucker raper" there. I think more of Jay's girlfriend, Tara. On the other hand, I think the sister will do everything to irritate her brother, starting by using the aftershave of the "asshole mother ...", wearing outfits and having very provocative attitudes. Which is normal after the MC's kiss with Mallory outside George's offices. Anyway, the choice of the scenario of chapter 2 is up to the developer and I will respect his choice, knowing that it will be the best for the rest of the story. (Ach! Google trad...)

Reactions: Sleepy666 and QBaSS

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
hi :)
is there a way to enable the quick menu?
tried trough save edit but doesnt works..
nice looking game btw .. im eager for more

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes