4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I loved the game, I really liked its story and its characters, and the models... Damn I could say it's one of the best I've seen. Perhaps I noticed a bit forced the fact that the protagonist has all the girls behind him, but it is not something that bothers me too much (I would have liked him to "humanize" a little more, i mean, that not all of them want to have something with the boy, but it doesn't bother me like I said). I see a very good future for it and it has good content for version 0.2. So far, I really liked it; is a good story alternative, I would put it in my top of best games along with "Summer's gone" or "Where it all began" or "Being a DIK". 10/10 highly recommended.

Well, I'll stop sucking on the game's balls, but it really engaged me.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I hope this is the beginning of a better relationship between mc and Jaye.
Ahh, hope springs eternal...but I've seen the ghost of christmas future :eek:

Ghost of Christmas Past:
screenshot0013.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ghost of Christmas Present:
"[Burying the hatchet] not going to happen"
"Captain Starfucker"
"Not with him in the room"
Plus: "She's got Stabby eyes"
Stabby_eyes.png
Ghost of Christmas Future.
:HideThePain: :LOL:

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
The visual quality in this game is gorgeous, although some of the characters look like the fake suntan spray would stick to your white leather couch if you fucked them on it!
I am kinda surprised this game has relative little reviews and discussion going on compared to less, good looking titles.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Ahh, hope springs eternal...but I've seen the ghost of christmas future :eek:

Ghost of Christmas Past:
screenshot0013.png
There, frankly, she has the balls in the throat !! "The further away, the better" ... No wonder the MC has gone around the world. I would even have asked for a long stay in the International Space Station. Obviously without Jaye!

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
The visual quality in this game is gorgeous, although some of the characters look like the fake suntan spray would stick to your white leather couch if you fucked them on it!
I am kinda surprised this game has relative little reviews and discussion going on compared to less, good looking titles.
Because this game leaves you "speechless" !!

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
This game is brilliant, the best 0.2 I've ever played and I'm shocked that there was this much content.
CGS are nice, the writing is good and got me hooked with that prologue alone, the characters are well written and not cringey. God damn we even got some netori, this could join my goat games from f95 list in the future.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I loved the direction this graphic novel is taking (V 0.2), however I think the beginning was too long and slow. From there on out it is magnificent, excellent renders, beautiful girls. I hope soon there will be an update to know what's next in the story

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

I played the game.
This is the first time in a game with incest tag that I don't want the brother fucks the sister.
Jaye can die. And if she actually invited the almost rapist on the boat, I really hope the dev will put in the game some option to assassinate her. You clearly can't keep in touch with one of the people who is responsible for your brother's leaving.
Even Jaye can't be that dumb, and Tara would have tried to stop her, I think.

But I have a question.
I didn't understand well the relashionship between Jaye and Tara.
It was just fantasies or memories when Jaye was in the bed, after the prom party ?

With how the party ended, I want to say it was not the moment for Tara to make a move with Jaye, and vice versa.
Jaye was furious and sad, clearly not in the mood, and didn't Tara liked the MC or something ?
And if it was fantasies, why with Tara ? Is Jaye liked her ? (It a real question, I don't remember)

Stone Fox Studios can you tell me, please ?

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
But I have a question.
I didn't understand well the relashionship between Jaye and Tara.
It was just fantasies or memories when Jaye was in the bed, after the prom party ?
Jaye and Tara are childhood friends and before the MC did the silly thing to want his sister to have more friends, she was practically the only one. Later, they may have developed lesbian contacts but without being in a relationship (well, I think). And even then, Jaye would be bi.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Soundgfx

Jack0ace

Apr 9, 2020
One of the best, pretty simple at that.

A solid story in smut might sound funny, but when done right, it's a fucking bomb. There's a reason "erotic romance" genre is a very big surviving thing in literature. Combine that with great renders, you got a gem in making. Just finished Chapter 1, and now officially a zombie for for Chapter 2. Being a ASOIAF fan, waiting is a happy game itself.

Here's hoping best wishes to Devs. Rock on.

PS: this is also one of the few games where the MC actually have a character and traits of his owns. And also one of the few where the player (at-least me) feels weary about the female protagonist. You just don't start being a bitch to your brother for years just because he decided to give you space for a few days to make friends. And then blew up to his face when he tried to help you again with your rape-y friend. That's mental, and due to an unfortunate RL experience with a woman like that, it gave me real Heebie-jeebies.

Last edited:

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Kill the bitch and return to Aspen.
Holy shit! Why so much hatred towards poor Jaye? She loves her brother, that's obvious. But she has her own character. Their childhood and adolescence is strewn with bickering but it is common to everyone. For his part, the MC also loves her and moreover he is jealous of her. And she plays with it, maybe a little too much. Let's let the Dev untangle the web of their respective feelings without needing to kill anyone (except maybe Motherfucker ...)

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Holy shit! Why so much hatred towards poor Jaye? She loves her brother, that's obvious. But she has her own character. Their childhood and adolescence is strewn with bickering but it is common to everyone. For his part, the MC also loves her and moreover he is jealous of her. And she plays with it, maybe a little too much. Let's let the Dev untangle the web of their respective feelings without needing to kill anyone (except maybe Motherfucker ...)
"But she has her own character". I agree with that statement but to me she comes across as toxic. She knows the MC left because of her but never takes responsibility for that, she also acts entitled and superior to the MC because he does not have a higher education and she plays the victim among other things.

Now it might not be the way the author intended the character to come across, never the less that is my take on Jaye. The animosity of the comment was more a reflection of my stance towards people in real life that have similar traits. Kill them by a thousand cuts and lemons. :devilish:

NorWest

Oct 7, 2020
In the thread I see a tendency to do like many a MC in these VNs/games - make major and rash decisions based on very little (or misguiding) info. I see no reason to kill off Jaye so far.
I could ofc be wrong. If the plane preview ends in "Orders from RedJ: Throw the garbage in the ocean - The End", I may rethink and edit this post :)

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
Glad i'm not the only one who hates Jaye, to each his own i personally don't get what's to like about that character aside from the looks, she's toxic without any redeeming qualities

what really turned me off tho was that forced lesbian thing with Tara, wtf was that, i get people like girl on girl action (i personally don't) but you have two characters who are interested in MC and then suddenly they jump in to bed together? what? (i get it, people can be bisexual, but maybe give at least one hint to that before it actually happens) this is just my opinion tho

at that point i was like fuck those two characters, i'm glad Mallory came along later, she's actually fun and i have an LI to focus on while enjoy the story

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Glad i'm not the only one who hates Jaye, to each his own i personally don't get what's to like about that character aside from the looks, she's toxic without any redeeming qualities

what really turned me off tho was that forced lesbian thing with Tara, wtf was that, i get people like girl on girl action (i personally don't) but you have two characters who are interested in MC and then suddenly they jump in to bed together? what? (i get it, people can be bisexual, but maybe give at least one hint to that before it actually happens) this is just my opinion tho

at that point i was like fuck those two characters, i'm glad Mallory came along later, she's actually fun and i have an LI to focus on while enjoy the story
That's what happens when dev go too far when making the LI an antagonist, they just become irredeemable. I have a feeling the Jaye/Tara relationship was done so as to play the i haven't been with a man card which is just dumb.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
That's what happens when dev go too far when making the LI an antagonist, they just become irredeemable. I have a feeling the Jaye/Tara relationship was done so as to play the i haven't been with a man card which is just dumb.
fully agree, i don't understand why the devs thought that relationship was a good idea

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes