4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
but if they stay in the mountains what does it matter whether allied or neutral?

to get back into the game they are the ones who have to reconnect with MC affairs, and it is much more likely that a divorced Linda will do that than an entire family

if Linda and Ray reconnect there is just no cue for them to somehow have to deal with MC, why would Ray bring the wife he just made up with from her greatest temptation?
I think the devs spent significant time developing the story of both characters, so I really doubt it would be written for nothing just to make an update bigger.

Besides it's too vague at the moment to make an accurate prediction, so time will tell if I'm right.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It does make me ponder the possibilities. What if MC popped daughter's cherry and put a bun in the oven, and then convinced Linda to leave her husband. Presumably ahe wants to leave him for a shot at more MC time. That might be an awkward scenario..
You are right

That creampie does not bode well.... It could be the sudden game over

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Lisa and Tara are the main focus of the "Others" or "Nobody" route. Tara didn't get enough progression for it at this point, but I think at one point in the future players that aren't on Jaye and Mallory's path will get the option of picking Lisa or Tara.

Devs mentioned that there were 6 or 8 (can't remember the number exactly) endings planned, so no matter how you turn it there should be at least 1 "others" ending.
Didn't one of Kentyrr or Stoya said that Tara's storyline in this game has already ended?

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Lisa is probably a guaranteed ending - the Power Trip ending, which is like the safest ending to cover your bases. You just straight up marry the CEO of your company and you rake in billions of dollars together.
That is so not how that works, bro. Given that we heard nothing so far about stock prices droping, Polygene is probably privately owned by James and Sarah. Now given their expertise, James was probably the CEO and Sarah the Head of research, or they shared the CEO responsibilty. Lisa was either the COO or CFO at the time of their death, because those are the natural successors who would inherit the title of Acting CEO, just as Lisa did.

However all of the C's are employees, whereas MC and Jaye will ( and already should have ) inherit ownership of the company, meaning they already are both billionaires and never have to worry about money again.

Wether either one of them is actively working in the company does not impact that, if they wanna live their own lives and not be a part of the company, they can appoint Lisa, or anyone else for that matter, as the CEO, pay her a Salary ( which would be nowhere near billions, prob more like low single digit millions ) and then the MC and Jaye would get their equal share in the companies profit.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
However all of the C's are employees, whereas MC and Jaye will ( and already should have ) inherit ownership of the company, meaning they already are both billionaires and never have to worry about money again.
Then why, as I asked some time ago, are they selling the yacht? It seems like everybody pretty much loves it. Keeping it maintained, crewed, and fueled really shouldn't be that big a deal, unless their parents donated their entire estate away, only leaving the company for MC and Jaye.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Then why, as I asked some time ago, are they selling the yacht? It seems like everybody pretty much loves it. Keeping it maintained, crewed, and fueled really shouldn't be that big a deal, unless their parents donated their entire estate away, only leaving the company for MC and Jaye.
The yacht is a liquid asset and makes meeting tax or debt repayment much easier than trying to slice a piece of equity off of the actual company itself. Note the line about how happy they are to have fewer international holdings after Jaye makes the deal to lease the land back from the island's government. Less tax exposure. I don't think it's a matter of affordability but rather agility.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
ae
The yacht is a liquid asset and makes meeting tax or debt repayment much easier than trying to slice a piece of equity off of the actual company itself. Note the line about how happy they are to have fewer international holdings after Jaye makes the deal to lease the land back from the island's government. Less tax exposure. I don't think it's a matter of affordability but rather agility.
Well, I know fuck all about international property holdings and such, but if the company has a car, I'd keep it. Hell, that boat is big enough to land a helo, sell it to Tara's holding company and lease it back as a mobile executive suite. Let her keep 30% of the net profits as a thank you for all her help.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
ae

Well, I know fuck all about international property holdings and such, but if the company has a car, I'd keep it. Hell, that boat is big enough to land a helo, sell it to Tara's holding company and lease it back as a mobile executive suite. Let her keep 30% of the net profits as a thank you for all her help.
I think George ? the laywer dude even explains it during the second ? meeting in his office, they sell the yacht to settle debts James and Sarah had. So I guess they must have privately owned the Sunset, maybe as a fancy...what was it ? Smash pad to have some naughty fun.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ilhares

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
ae

I guess you are not aware that tons of companies from tiny mom-&-dad shops to multi-national conglomerate don't like owning their cars, yachts, even planes and helicopters, for tax purposes, because they are depreciating assets. Believe it or not, it is actually financially more advantageous to lease them than to own them.

Reactions: toolkitxx
Mar 26, 2022
Hm, I wonder if Erica (and her mother) will return at some point. If I'm not mistaken, the "ending" choice during sex with her was even included in the final scene of episode two, so her pregnancy is quite possible and definitely would be interesting :BootyTime:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
New Preview
“One night stands are like chess, only the loser desires a rematch.”
― Robert Black View attachment 2215393
I sincerely hope we aren't reverting to the MC and Jaye dancing around their feelings all over again. :cautious:

If this is one possible outcome based on low stats with Jaye or the preview is simply misleading, that might work. But if Jaye automatically runs off after all this buildup, Chapter 7 is going to be off to a very rough start.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I sincerely hope we aren't reverting to the MC and Jaye dancing around each their feelings all over again. :cautious:

If this is one possible outcome based on low stats with Jaye or the preview is simply misleading, that might work. But if Jaye automatically runs off after all this buildup, Chapter 7 is going to be off to a very rough start.
I think it far more likely she'll be on the phone/FaceTime with Tara spilling all the details.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
I sincerely hope we aren't reverting to the MC and Jaye dancing around each their feelings all over again. :cautious:

Jaye would basically be Ling from Kung Pow just flashing and re-clothing in front of the MC repeatedly... like, woman, please.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes