Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Please can we stop talking crap and take a minute to read dev's posts before getting lost down that rabbit hole.

Jaye will not be forced on the player / MC.
You can be cold/cool to Jaye and mostly likely not reconcile.
As it says in the synopsis " As the story progresses, they will cooperate (or compete) with each "
This is the 3rd time in as many pages I've posted this... there are about 8 possible routes, including ones without Jaye.

Personally, there is only one route I care about, the sweet, sweet make up sex with Jaye. The rest of them bitch's can got play elsewhere.
I literally said forced up to some point. She's still big part of the game so I don't think you'll be able to just tell her to fuck off and she just disappears. I would take that option tho cause I couldn't care less about her but that's just my wishful thinking.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
we know the loudest voices in the room do not always represent the general consensus.
That's right. Not "always", but sometimes not the loudest but the majority voice of active participants of f95 does tells the result of game's fate. It proved many times and also failed sometimes. Just because they are not "paying", doesn't mean they don't matter. I'm the type of fan who always look into comments before playing any game. And i'm sure this kind of "comments reading" population is increasing day by day, because people don't have time to play each and every game and there are tens of games releasing every day in f95. So, underestimating the voices in f95 is unfair. This is the site where i enjoyed many games and also supported some games from clicking patreon link available in this site.

But.. But.. I never expect a dev to change his story for fans. I'm gonna criticize him, rant on him but finally, I too know dev has his own character and opinions and he's not gonna do what i think him to do. Coming to your game, There are only positives upto now for me. I waited for Mallory to enter into MC's life & i'm looking forward to that story arc and the side neori paths of fiona and linda.

Reactions: operamini

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
The problem with jaye is that there is little to no incentive for us players to pursue her as a LI. Yes the mc is responsible for their issues as is jaye but if the dev thinks they can guilt players to go for the jaye path then he is in for a huge disappointment. Every girl in this game has been SHOWN to be nice to the mc at one point in this game except jaye. We are only quickly told of some of things she did. Right now a one night stand that leaves before mc wakes up will be better than jaye.
Jaye and the MC have had a complicated relationship alright, but at least with Jaye we know what we're dealing with.

Mallory on the other hand has been nothing but nice toward the MC so apparently a lot of people here are already sold on her, but we know that she's kept the MC in the dark about why she was actually looking for him (it obviously wasn't for the interview) and how she is involved with his parents' will. So if anyone thinks it will all be smooth sailing with her, they'll be in for a surprise I'm sure.

As of now I still believe things can turn out pretty great with Jaye. However, I'll admit that if her +1 indeed turns out to be Christian and if it was actually her who invited him (after all, the MC didn't have a say in mallory tagging along), it'll be near impossible to recover from.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Jaye was shown to be totally in love with the mc from the start. Even despite her pushing him away actions, which shes done to hide her true feelings.

Mallory is shadey as fuck and has done nothing but lie and hide stuff from the MC, while acting nice for the sake of her story or whatever shady shit she had going on before that she had his photo and file even before her boss asked her to interview him.

Reactions: cakeny and MOZ.

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
Jaye was shown to be totally in love with the mc from the start. Even despite her pushing him away actions, which shes done to hide her true feelings.

Mallory is shadey as fuck and has done nothing but lie and hide stuff from the MC, while acting nice for the sake of her story or whatever shady shit she had going on before that she had his photo and file even before her boss asked her to interview him.

jaye is our sister and we have to try to save her because she has so many problems :ROFLMAO: ..... malory is a fucking smart ..... I hope the DEVs give us the chance to unmask her:cool:

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
jaye is our sister and we have to try to save her because she has so many problems :ROFLMAO: ..... malory is a fucking smart ..... I hope the DEVs give us the chance to unmask her:cool:
Always out of damn reacts. :love:

Agreed. Got to save my little sexy little redhead sister and make everything right in her world.

Maybe Mal is not as shady as I think, but I don't trust her for anything.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Alright guys, let me put some rest in your inquires. But first things first, I never said that her bringing the guy was part of her devious plan to get MC's attention/jelously. I think you got it confused here since I gave a broad answer for Jaye's plan to get closer to him. I'll give you my 2 cents on that though.
There could be multiple scenarios played here and feel free to object me at any time but I'll speak my mind with some logical corelations, cosulting always the dialogs. Please if possible replay the part after MC read her diary until he sees her messages with the fker.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those are my points, feel free to dicuss it guys. I am always not quick to judge and I always stand by that the truth always lies somewhere in the middle. They both were at fault. You could say that MC is as guilty as her... if he knocked that door everything would be prevented but there wouldn't be a story to begin with. He said that quote for quote:
a "It's taken a long time for me to forgive myself for not at least knocking."
He would be there with his parents multiple times before they died and things could be played out diffrently with the siblings. But yet again we talk for another story now...

That's some strong words dude. If MC felt the guilt of him not knocking the door at that time... I don't know why you couldn't show some compansion for his sister. I certaintly felt remorse once I saw her at that stage and moreover when he finds out that she almost got raped. Imagine being you in that situation, as I said in one of my previous posts I would go berserk with the guy... I can't imagine anyone tolerating such thing unless someone is hearless for his little sister.

Yeah MC did call her 20 plus times but when she apologised for not knowing blocking him he vanished... That was some kind of Copperfield sh*t. In her defense she did try to reach him at Alps. They had a brief conversation via messages and then when she called him she even went to suggest to go visit him!:PogChamp: I don't know why you people think she is a hearless b*tch... She did make her fair share of mistakes but then so MC did. I blame it on the unpleasant circumstances that you experienced but that's one of the great parts of the game since the dev succeeded to make you relate to MC.

Btw you guys got my 69 comment, I hope it was worth the cause:KEK: You mad lads.
My only problem with this, is she never showed up to MC's game in the first place. Baseball games can take up to 3 hours to complete, and he was doing a championship game. It's hard to believe that Christian being at her home was not premeditated. Also, her and MC showed up to each other's games religiously before that point. There's no way that she did not know that this would have been his most important game of the season. Whether she invited him, or he let himself in, she's still at fault for choosing to prioritize him(Chris) over MC.

So let's go over this. She would have missed his biggest game for the season, due to Chris wanting some obvious action. Whether he imposed himself or not, Jaye still chose to stay there with him over attending MC's game. Whether or not she knew of MC's feelings or vice versa is pretty irrelevant, seeing as they always attended each other's games regardless before this event. Chris wanted to get her alone to make a move? Ok. But that particular situation only got to where it got because she allowed it. She did not protest or try to get to MC's game, despite Chris. She humored him, led him on, until he took things to far and tried to force himself on her.

Her not initiating anything until MC came home, doesn't really make the situation better. In fact, it makes it worse. She's already home alone with him, over being at MC's most important game. I refuse to believe that she did not know that MC would be playing championships that day. How was her initiating anything after MC came home supposed to go? Missing his game is strike 1, choosing spending time with Chris over MC's game is strike 2, and (in the MC's eyes)getting frisky with Chris would have been strike 3. As if missing his game and letting Chris stay over wasn't enough, she had to show off after he came home, right? Because letting the person you're supposed to be in love with, know you'd rather blow him off and spend time with another guy is supposed to do what exactly?

Sorry... my english and speech aren't the best here. A little tired as I wrote this. Also, sorry if I misunderstood anything that you were saying. Please point it out if I did. I am only replying to how you felt based on their texts. Sorry if I got anything wrong.

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Always out of damn reacts. :love:

Agreed. Got to save my little sexy little redhead sister and make everything right in her world.

Maybe Mal is not as shady as I think, but I don't trust her for anything.
Jaye is 20 feet tall pile of problems with a fiery temper (red-heads, got to love 'em) ; so it falls to us to shovel that pile 'cause Tara, apparently, didn't had much chance with it in 7 years. Plus those green eyes can melt a muscle car in 5 seconds (beware, Rapey)

Mal is hiding plenty of things including but not limited to her eyes (the hell why ?), her father in her head, the real reason for her interest and a fair amount of "geek" knowledge.
As long as she's not hiding a schlong somewhere ; I'm not worried, but I'm not fully trusting either :D

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
Jaye is 20 feet tall pile of problems with a fiery temper (red-heads, got to love 'em) ; so it falls to us to shovel that pile 'cause Tara, apparently, didn't had much chance with it in 7 years. Plus those green eyes can melt a muscle car in 5 seconds (beware, Rapey)

Mal is hiding plenty of things including but not limited to her eyes (the hell why ?), her father in her head, the real reason for her interest and a fair amount of "geek" knowledge.
As long as she's not hiding a schlong somewhere ; I'm not worried, but I'm not fully trusting either :D

certainly, it is clear that each of us is fond of the favorite character, unfortunately I do NOT LIKE malory, I will try to keep away from it, I love to save sisters in difficulty ... :LOL: . as long as the DEVs allow me:devilish:

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
My only problem with this, is she never showed up to MC's game in the first place. Baseball games can take up to 3 hours to complete, and he was doing a championship game. It's hard to believe that Christian being at her home was not premeditated. Also, her and MC showed up to each other's games religiously before that point. There's no way that she did not know that this would have been his most important game of the season. Whether she invited him, or he let himself in, she's still at fault for choosing to prioritize him(Chris) over MC.

So let's go over this. She would have missed his biggest game for the season, due to Chris wanting some obvious action. Whether he imposed himself or not, Jaye still chose to stay there with him over attending MC's game. Whether or not she knew of MC's feelings or vice versa is pretty irrelevant, seeing as they always attended each other's games regardless before this event. Chris wanted to get her alone to make a move? Ok. But that particular situation only got to where it got because she allowed it. She did not protest or try to get to MC's game, despite Chris. She humored him, led him on, until he took things to far and tried to force himself on her.

Her not initiating anything until MC came home, doesn't really make the situation better. In fact, it makes it worse. She's already home alone with him, over being at MC's most important game. I refuse to believe that she did not know that MC would be playing championships that day. How was her initiating anything after MC came home supposed to go? Missing his game is strike one, choosing spending time with Chris over MC's game is strike 2, and (in the MC's eyes)getting frisky with Chris would have been strike 3. As if missing his game and letting Chris stay over wasn't enough, she had to show off after he came home, right? Because letting the person you're supposed to be in love with, know you'd rather blow him off and spend time with another guy is supposed to do what exactly?

Sorry... my english and speech aren't the best here. A little tired as I wrote this. Also, sorry if I misunderstood anything that you were saying. Please point it out if I did. I am only replying to how you felt based on their texts. Sorry if I got anything wrong.
This might be what happened, but we haven't heard her side of the story yet.

All we know from the MC is that she wasn't there before the game started, which it eventually never did. I'll agree with you that whatever went down must have involved some kind of questionable decision-making on her part, but let's keep in mind that so far we've only been told the story from the MC's perspective.

Reactions: patachoucs
Jul 5, 2019

Her not initiating anything until MC came home, doesn't really make the situation better. In fact, it makes it worse. She's already home alone with him, over being at MC's most important game. I refuse to believe that she did not know that MC would be playing championships that day. How was her initiating anything after MC came home supposed to go? Missing his game is strike one, choosing spending time with Chris over MC's game is strike 2, and (in the MC's eyes)getting frisky with Chris would have been strike 3. As if missing his game and letting Chris stay over wasn't enough, she had to show off after he came home, right? Because letting the person you're supposed to be in love with, know you'd rather blow him off and spend time with another guy is supposed to do what exactly?

I agree the baseball game was intentional on her part, I think it was just an opportunity she knew no one would be around, and Christian was her way of attempting to move on as she knows she can't be with MC, but she couldn't go through with it, and he didn't accept that immediately, and she had to fight him off. Then, right after this traumatic experience she is face to face with her brother, the one she's in love with, who insults her and walks away.

Also I don't think they waited for him to be home to initiate things, I don't think they knew he was there at all. He was laying in bed and heard glass breaking, and yelled her name and came out of his room, as Christian was leaving hers

Actually what I don't understand about this scene is, he hears the sounds of what could reasonably assumed to be a struggle, he yells her name. He runs out of the room, coming to her defense, and the guy makes a snarky comment and walks by while he just stands there, and his sister comes out, clearly upset (and according to the texts later with a ripped shirt, not sure if that wasn't shown on purpose or was just a limitation on the art side) and he turns on her. Not to ask if she was okay. Not going after him right away. He just attacks her. Even with their antagonistic relationship, this feels like it might be out of character, but I don't really know because we've actually only seen a couple scenes out of 10 years of dysfunction.

I don't hate Jaye, at least up to this point. I get it. They're both young, stupid and really struggle with dealing with emotions. Especially ones that normal people wouldn't likely be terribly accepting of. I'm hoping something that shows a turnaround happens soon though.. Not a 100% switch flip now they're best friends, but a moment. Something that shows they can be civil in the presence of each other, and there is a desire for that to become the norm.

EDIT: Changed some phrasing to better fit what I meant.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I think we spend 95% of our time amazed that anyone plays our game at all, and the other 5% following the fan theories over what they think is happening or going to happen. Rookie or not, we are keenly aware of flaws in our game, and I think we're pretty receptive to feedback.

We recognize what F95 is and what it is not. We know our game will leak on release day in most cases. We know that people here will have strong opinions, and we know the loudest voices in the room do not always represent the general consensus.

We take it all onboard, good, bad, and ugly. While pressure to change the story we aim to tell will likely not be acted upon, we *do* sometimes change how we tell it. :)

I would encourage everyone who plays our game to tell us to fuck all the way off if we ever become so arrogant that we treat our fans like their investment doesn't matter.
You both are good humble people and I said it generally
and I don't wanna paint you bad or have any beef with you
and I'm not the guy with the loud voice that's gonna demand you to change the story
I'm just a pirate a theif in a way but I still have some honor left in me
I'm just here for the ride and fun and I have nothing but praise for you
I had a bad day today and when I saw your clear words Tara is not an LI
It got me sad & disappointed a lil but it's your story and characters
and I'm just along for the ride If I didn't have Visa credit card issues and Paypal also which is banned in my country
I would have pledged on Patreon cos your game is so good and I just downloaded it again today

Last edited:

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Please can we stop talking crap and take a minute to read dev's posts before getting lost down that rabbit hole.

Jaye will not be forced on the player / MC.
You can be cold/cool to Jaye and mostly likely not reconcile.
As it says in the synopsis " As the story progresses, they will cooperate (or compete) with each "
This is the 3rd time in as many pages I've posted this... there are about 8 possible routes, including ones without Jaye.

Personally, there is only one route I care about, the sweet, sweet make up sex with Jaye. The rest of them bitch's can got play elsewhere.
i'm seeing quite some Jaye white knights here and I have no hate for her she is beautiful and so on but
with a personality that complicated Jaye is not my cup of tea even in a VN.
sure I'll set things straight with her not for a sexual relation but for the sake of family and the company that's it.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
I agree the baseball game was intentional on her part, I think it was just an opportunity she knew no one would be around, and Christian was her way of attempting to move on as she knows she can't be with MC, but she couldn't go through with it, and he didn't accept that immediately, and she had to fight him off. Then, right after this traumatic experience she is face to face with her brother, the one she's in love with, who insults her and walks away.

Also I don't think they waited for him to be home to initiate things, I don't think they knew he was there at all. He was laying in bed and heard glass breaking, and yelled her name and came out of his room, as Christian was leaving hers

Actually what I don't understand about this scene is, he hears the sounds of what could reasonably assumed to be a struggle, he yells her name. He runs out of the room, coming to her defense, and the guy makes a snarky comment and walks by while he just stands there, and his sister comes out, clearly upset (and according to the texts later with a ripped shirt, not sure if that wasn't shown on purpose or was just a limitation on the art side) and he turns on her. Not to ask if she was okay. Not going after him right away. He just attacks her. Even with their antagonistic relationship, this feels like it might be out of character, but I don't really know because we've actually only seen a couple scenes out of 10 years of dysfunction.

I don't hate Jaye, at least up to this point. I get it. They're both young, stupid and really struggle with dealing with emotions. Especially ones that normal people wouldn't likely be terribly accepting of. I'm hoping something that shows a turnaround happens soon though.. Not a 100% switch flip now they're best friends, but a moment. Something that shows they can be civil in the presence of each other, and there is a desire for that to become the norm.

EDIT: Changed some phrasing to better fit what I meant.
He thought they were having sex. She decided not to go to his biggest game after going to his games religiously. He caught wind of it, confused and wondering what could have possibly been so important as for her to miss out on his championship game? He makes it home to tell her of the good news of their victory, and meets Christian's mustang there. He knows they're dating, so he decides not to bother her. Judging by both his expressions as well as the dialogue, we see that he was pretty uncomfortable with the fact that she was there with him instead of at his(MC's) game. He doesn't "just attack her". He, in that period of time, saw that not only did she skip his game to be with Chris, but that she also apparently decided to sleep with him(he did not find out the truth until later). And it wasn't the sounds of a struggle. Laughing, more laughing, then the sounds of rhythmic thumping. This is how sex usually starts for teenagers. The crash came out of nowhere, but to be perfectly honest, that can be attributed to them being a little rough. MC was perfectly justified for his reaction. He's not a mind reader, and her body language could have just as easily been her feeling guilty and ashamed of MC finding out that she missed his match to hook up with Chris.

Put yourself in his shoes, and think on what you'd do, if the girl you loved, not only blew off your match, but decided to bang a guy you disliked on the same day instead. I'm sure you would not have been all supportive and understanding in that moment.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
i'm seeing quite some Jaye white knights here and I have no hate for her she is beautiful and so on but
sure I'll set things straight with her not for a sexual relation but for the sake of family and the company that's it.
Just means she'll be a hellcat in the sack. :love:

CrazyRabbit moz1 can y'all stop posting shit I like, these damn react's and free you know. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mar 29, 2018
My only problem with this, is she never showed up to MC's game in the first place. Baseball games can take up to 3 hours to complete, and he was doing a championship game. It's hard to believe that Christian being at her home was not premeditated.
We do not know her backstory... but I told you my logical side behind the events. For all I know is that she didn't fuck the guy and she loved MC at that time. It's also possible that they could meet up in order to go at the game together but who knows what happened later. She even admitted it in the shower that she is in love with MC after the incident. I hope we find out soon on future updates of what happened if at all.
There's no way that she did not know that this would have been his most important game of the season.
Lol she definitely knew but I give her the benefit of the doubt that since she hasn't missed a game she wouldn't do this on his final one with her still in love with him.
Whether he imposed himself or not, Jaye still chose to stay there with him over attending MC's game.
Same things i said above.
As if missing his game and letting Chris stay over wasn't enough, she had to show off after he came home, right? Because letting the person you're supposed to be in love with, know you'd rather blow him off and spend time with another guy is supposed to do what exactly?
That's the part where she clearly messed up but let me still repeat that this is part of the story. Was it justifiable, no. But I said why she would do such thing.

Let me ask you two question for all your doubts...
1. Do you think she loved him at that time with the fker?
2. Fastforward is she still lowkey showing signs that she is still intrested?

Let's agree to disagree if you think otherwise champs.

Jul 5, 2019
He thought they were having sex. She decided not to go to his biggest game after going to his games religiously. He caught wind of it, confused and wondering what could have possibly been so important as for her to miss out on his championship game? He makes it home to tell her of the good news of their victory, and meets Christian's mustang there. He knows they're dating, so he decides not to bother her. Judging by both his expressions as well as the dialogue, we see that he was pretty uncomfortable with the fact that she was there with him instead of at his(MC's) game. He doesn't "just attack her". He, in that period of time, saw that not only did she skip his game to be with Chris, but that she also apparently decided to sleep with him(he did not find out the truth until later). And it wasn't the sounds of a struggle. Laughing, more laughing, then the sounds of rhythmic thumping. This is how sex usually starts for teenagers. The crash came out of nowhere, but to be perfectly honest, that can be attributed to them being a little rough. MC was perfectly justified for his reaction. He's not a mind reader, and her body language could have just as easily been her feeling guilty and ashamed of MC finding out that she missed his match to hook up with Chris.

Put yourself in his shoes, and think on what you'd do, if the girl you loved, not only blew off your match, but decided to bang a guy you disliked on the same day instead. I'm sure you would not have been all supportive and understanding in that moment.
His reaction to the "glass breaking" came across as protective instinct kicking in. He yelled her name, and immediately rushed out of his room. He wasn't considering his feelings on what he thought she was or wasn't doing. He was reacting to what appeared to be his sister in danger. This is how I read that, and why I was a bit confused by the immediate turn around.

EDIT: The ripped shirt issue should have further given it away, but as I said it wasn't visible in the scene, it was just mentioned in the later texts, again not sure if it was an oversight, limitation, or done on purpose for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
You know what the saying goes , don't stick your dick in crazy , Jaye has issues , scary part is I had people like her in my life , bitter jealous possessive and petty

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
We do not know her backstory... but I told you my logical side behind the events. For all I know is that she didn't fuck the guy and she loved MC at that time. It's also possible that they could meet up in order to go at the game together but who knows what happened later. She even admitted it in the shower that she is in love with MC after the incident. I hope we find out soon on future updates of what happened if at all.

Lol she definitely knew but I give her the benefit of the doubt that since she hasn't missed a game she wouldn't do this on his final one with her still in love with him.

Same things i said above.

That's the part where she clearly messed up but let me still repeat that this is part of the story. Was it justifiable, no. But I said why she would do such thing.

Let me ask you two question for all your doubts...
1. Do you think she loved him at that time with the fker?
2. Fastforward is she still lowkey showing signs that she is still intrested?

Let's agree to disagree if you think otherwise champs.
Yes to both of your questions. But missing his game for Chris, inviting him to the graduation party and blowing up at him at the graduation party(which is pretty justified to be honest), is doing her no favors. If you're in love with someone, why would you hurt them that way? If you're interested in someone, why constantly be hostile towards them, and continuously do things to push them away? Yet she seemed pretty receptive to Chris when he was coming on to her throughout MC's games. Maybe I need to look at it from a different angle, because I don't see how she hopes to reconcile or keep MC in her life with how she's acting.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes